Return to camp registration page.
Below is a list of suggested local camps. You are welcome to use this list or find a camp on your own. As camps are confirmed for 2021 we will update information and change the date. Feel free to look up any “unconfirmed” camps on your own, too! Note: If a camp is free or you have your own scholarship to attend, then you can just sign up for it on your own. It does not need to be run through our T&E Care volunteers.
Remember – If you are hoping for some financial assistance from T&E Care with the tuition for a camp – then
just follow these 4 simple steps:
- Figure out the camp you want.
- Contact the camp itself and determine if there is still space for the dates you want and if they offer any discounts/scholarships.
- Register for the camp on your own through the camp website or by calling the camp directly. (If we can help – we only help with the funding. YOU still need to handle the registration.)
- Apply for assistance to our Camp Assistance Program if it looks like the camp still costs too much for your budget. (We can offer up to $300/child IF funds are still available.)
Camp Fairs and camp lists
Throughout the winter and spring there are occasional camp fairs and/or listings of other camps being offered. We will include that information here when available.
- Main Line Neighbors.com has a great list of camps.
- Camp Directory also has a great list of camps – not all are local
Camps offering T&E Care scholarships or discounts
Many thanks to the camps below that have offered us special discounts or scholarships in the past.We will be in touch with them this spring to see if they will offer any scholarships again this year. If you are interested in any of these camps be sure to let us know so we can see if a scholarship is still available.
Sky High Basketball Camp
Sky High Golf Camp
Sky High PE Camp
Check back for more as we confirm details.
Local Township Day, Library and School Camps
These are great camps and you can really get a good deal for the price. They do fill up quickly so don’t delay.
- Runs from June 21 through July 30 (6 weeks); can attend any number of weeks; runs 9-noon
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON ON WEDNESDAY FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK; no walk-in registrations
- Preschoolers/kindergarteners in one group(3 1/2-5 yrs), and school aged campers (6-12 yrs old) in another
- All camps are run at Wilson Park (There is no rain site so camp is cancelled in the event of heavy rain. Pavilions are available and will be used in the event of showers.)
- $75/week for township residents; $100/week for others; no walk-ins accepted; no refunds once payments are processed
- Arts, crafts, games, storytelling, sports
- call for more details: 610-408-3626
Sky High PE Camp 2021
- at VFES (June 21-24), 9-12
- can be combined with golf camp (see below) (12:30-2:30)
- $125/week for PE only, $225 if combined camps
- for kids entering 1st through 5th grades
- Registration forms online, at the Easttown Township building or the Easttown Library. (to find it online – go to DEPARTMENTS – PARK & REC – SUMMER CAMP)
- Call 610-687-3000 with questions. You must register in advance.
- July 6 – July 30 (no camp on July 4); 9-noon, rain or shine
- Due to popularity campers must be registered the Thursday before the week of attendance. No walk-ins.
- Camp at Hilltop Park near Beaumont ES
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 8th grade; no residency requirements
- $50/week for first child; $70/week for 2 kids in same family. $90/week for three or more children in the same family.
- Bus available from Easttown Library
Upper Merion Camps 2021
- Many assorted options for camps all summer long
- Some offer extended day
- Camps for 5 yrs (finished Kindergarten) through teens (there is a camp for 13-15 yr olds)
- Questions: 610-265-2600 between 8:15am and 5:30pm.
Library Programs at Tredyffrin, Paoli, and Easttown Libraries 2021
Local Sports Camps
Many of these camps do fill up quickly so don’t delay.
- 4 different sessions for boys between June 14-July 9; one week for girls offered – July 12-16
- camps run 9am-1pm
- Boys or girls entering grades 3-9; all held at Teegarden Park
- Residents: $70/week (or $240/4 wks)
- Non-Residents: $85/week (or $300/4 wks)
- call 610-505-0643 or email MoreMooreFun@yahoo.com for details
- For boys entering grades 8-12; 2 divisions (Jr 8-10th grade; Sr 11-12th grade)
- 2 games/week; June 15-Aug 5 games Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday evenings; rain make-ups on Thursdays
- Game times 7:30 or 8:30; all games at Teegarden in Berwyn
- $65 for Tredyffrin residents; $85 for non-residents (no refunds!)
- team selections occur before June 15
- call 610-505-0643 or email MoreMooreFun@yahoo.com for details
- for 3-6 year olds; also sessions for 2 year olds and sessions for 5-8 yr olds
- at Wilson Farm Park
- March through May – spring only!
- cost is $140 (+$25 registration)
- Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For boys or girls – June 21-25
- Camp runs 9-noon
- For boys or girls grades K-5
- No experience needed
- Camp held at Wilson Farm Park
- $175 for the camp; sibling discount of $20
- Run by Conestoga High School Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach, Jaclyn Klunder
- Players must provide their own stick and mouth guard, but boys will not be required to have eye gear or pads.
- Contact littlelaxerscampK5@gmail.com for more information.
- Assorted programs and locations throughout the year
- Indoor program in winter at Radnor Racquet Club
- For ages 4-18
- Racquet provided if needed. Bring your own water.
- Learn the fundaments of the sport – beginners or intermediate players welcome.
- Questions please contact David Broida & staff – 610-864-4303 or email@example.com
- July 5-9 camp for girls and boys – at VFMS, 9am-2pm (website says 6-10 but we think that is a mistake)
- ages 6-13, separated by age and ability
- $290 per camper; Save $15 if register before May1
Sky High Golf Camp 2021
- June 21-24 (VFES), 12:30-2;30
- For students entering 1st through 5th grades
- $125 per week
- If you come to the morning Sky High PE Camp (see above) and bring your own lunch then you can do both camps on the same day. Combined cost is $225.
TEYSA Soccer Camps 2021
- for kids entering Kindergarten through eighth grade
- camp runs throughout the summer – starting June 14 through the end of August
- locations at either Delaware Valley Friends School (Paoli) or Wilson Park – see website for dates and times
- general camp camps offered throughout June and August, 9am-noon
- Questions should go to admin@tesoccer@org.
- For boys and girls ages 7-15
- June 21-25
- 9am-noon, $250; 9am-3pm, $375
- Held at Wilson Farm Park
- Run by Phoenix Ultimate Academy
- Bring your own water and appropriate shoes
- Boys and girls, grades 1-7
- Dates still TBD
- $290/camper; $265 if register after May 1; 10% discount for siblings (this is the 2020 pricing – the 2021 pricing is still TBD)
- held at TBD
- registration is online
- Questions: PioneersBasketballCamp@gmail.com to get on the list – they will confirm details once the schools allow them to rent the space.
- Four different sport camps offered, plus algebra prep camp
- LOTS of different sports camps offered on many different dates.
- Camps generally run from 9-3, Monday through Thursday.
- FREE before care from 8-9. NO extended day. Camps end at 3.
- Dates and Ages vary depending on the camp
- Call 610-688-7610 x 171 for more details.
- June 28-July 1, Dittmar Park, 831 South Valley Forge Rd, Devon Pa
- Solar Lacrosse Camp is for Girls and Boys players age 7-18
- $275/camper for half day (9-1)
- bring helmet, stick, cleats, shoulder/arm pads, gloves, and mouth guard AND facemask
Local Specialty Camps
Home Cooked 2021
- Registration starts March 15. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a wait list. This camp does fill up fast! Some sessions are already full.
- Cooking classes for kids – located in Paoli
- Morning camp sessions for boys and girls ages 6 1/2-11 for cooking; 8-11 for baking
- Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays, 10:00-1:00
- Different sessions in June, July, and August
- Learn to cook, each camper comes home with a freshly made dinner entree, sides, and desserts for FIVE people each night.
- There will also be some baking sessions this summer for 8-11 year olds
- $239/camper per week; $10 off sibling’s registrations; value of food taken home is over $150!!!
- Camp fills VERY fast as only10 kids are allowed to attend per session
- call 610-647-1002 for questions.
The Kitchen Workshop 2021
- Cooking classes for kids – located in Paoli
- Camps for ages from 8-11 or 12-15
- various weeks in June, July, and August
- morning and afternoon sessions available
- camp costs $320/week, includes all needed supplies
- Only 10 campers per session.
- Call 610-993-2665 for additional information
Wayne Art Center 2021
- June 14-August 20, 10 1-week sessions
- drawing, painting, ceramics, cartooning, robotics, minecraft, photography, crafts
- 413 Maplewood Ave, Wayne
SteelRiver Playhouse 2021
- Summer theater camps for kids in grades K-10; various camps for various ages
- camps for younger kids (K-2) are during the week of June 21 – either morning or afternoon
- camps for older kids (grades 3-7 or 7-10) are 2 weeks long
- camp is located in Pottstown, PA
- questions, please email email@example.com
- Learn rock climbing skills and great team building, ages 4-14
- Assorted locations in area – Oaks is closest to us
- Assorted weeks throughout the summer
- Half day camps (9-noon) – $270/week; full day camps (9-3) – $420/week
- Half day generally for kids 4-7; full day for kids 6-14
- Extended day available for additional cost
- call 877-822-7673 x4 for details
- Camp for special needs kids, ages 8-25
- Programs are geared toward individuals classified in the mild to moderate range of the intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as individuals with mild physical disabilities
- Located in West Chester
- Sessions available all summer long
Local General Camps
These are local camps that offer a variety of activities and lots of options. They are not cheap but many offer extensive scholarship options through their own programs. HOWEVER, these scholarships are usually taken quickly, so check IMMEDIATELY to see if they are available. As always, we might be able to help with up to $300 of any cost per child, if funds are available.
Upper Main Line Y 2021
- Go to: Programs – Summer Camps
- Upper Main Line Y/Berwyn campus (or choose a different site if you’d prefer)
- Weeklong camps all summer long; 9-4 for full day; 1-12 or 1-4 for half day programs
- Day camps, specialty camps with MANY different types of camp options
- Most camps are for ages 3 through 12
- There are some preschool camps for 2-5 yrs and there are also a few GREAT teen camp options for 12-16 yrs.
- Cost varies per camp – go to website to get costs of specific camps
- Register by Feb 28 for early bird pricing.
- You MUST apply for and receive financial based assistance from the Y to qualify for T&E Care support. Call them or check out the website for more details.
- Questions: contact the Y at 610-647-9622
- Brochure for 2021
- Another option for the Y is to buy a family membership to the Y for the summer – T&E Care can use our camp program to help with that funding instead of covering the cost of individual camps.
Future Stars 2021
- All purpose day camps and sports camps
- Week long camps, run all summer long
- Held at Cabrini College (Radnor), The Phelps School (Malvern) or many other area locations
- Generally 9:00-3:00 with extended daycare options (at additional cost)
- For kids ages 4-13; many types of camps
- Camp prices vary but these can be expensive; call 215-674-0494 to ask for possible financial assistance (first come, first served)
- Arts/crafts, sports, swimming, etc. (swimming daily for just about all camps)
- Camp held at Episcopal Academy in Newtown Square
- Register on the website, call 610-688-3298 for assistance
- Early bird discounts available; 5% sibling discount
- These are expensive camps so see what discounts you can get!
- For kids 3-18
- Week-long camps from June 21-Aug 113, 9-3 with extended hours available
- Variety of topics offered
- call 610-688-3298 with any questions
Local Special Free Camps
NOTE: You do NOT have to register for any of these camps through the T&E Care program you can do it totally on your own.You will still be eligible for T&E Care assistance through another camp.
Camp Kesem 2021
- This is a one week overnight camp for kids ages 6 to 18
- It is run in coordination with the University of Pennsylvania.
- It is FREE to all children attending. This camp is for kids whose parents have or have had cancer to give them a chance to have fun with other kids struggling with this same situation.
- If you are interested please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-736-3821.
Troop K Camp Cadet 2021
- July 27-July 2 at Valley Forge Military Academy
- available to students age 11-14
- purpose is to provide insight into police training and the functions of a police officer
- no cost to attend other than a $45 fee to cover the cost of the uniform.
If you have kids going into grades 2-6 next fall – and they like science – then this is your chance for an extremely popular FREE science camp. The GSK Science in the Summer™ 2021 program will introduce Chester County students to different science topics! The theme for 2021 is “Be an Engineer”. Registration opens in early May – don’t wait (because it WILL fill up very quickly)! Please check the website for dates and times at the libraries in your area.
Academic or Leadership Camps 2021
Teen Camps (7th Grade or Older)
Camps Aren’t Just for Little Kids!
There may not be as many camps for older kids, but there are a few. You have to dig harder to find them. Because there aren’t as many options, they do then to fill up quickly. Don’t delay if you are interested. Check these out (for specific facts and links go to camps listed above):
- UMLY has a large number of special teen camps such as babysitting camps, leadership camps, life-guarding camp, environmental camps, fishing camps, some sports camps, and camps that includes adventures and special trips. You could also consider a summer membership at the Y so your kids have access to the pools, the weight and exercise rooms, and lots of the classes. (Don’t forget to first apply for assistance through the Y financial assistance program as well. Let us know if you need this help and we might be able to lend a hand.)
- The Kitchen Workshop
- Delaware Valley Friends School
- Martial Arts programs are for older kids.
- Many of the Sports Camp
- Some of the township camps or programs run through high school (i.e. ultimate Frisbee, Tea Garden basketball league).
- Check out the general camp lists, too they may have even more options.
- Some of the township camps use teens for counselors so your kids can go to camp AND get paid. A win-win for everyone. Check with the townships to see what’s available (they start to post hirings in late winter/early spring.)
Local Church Camps
Many local churches offer a week of camp for area children. Most of these are very low cost (some are even free) so they are a great way to give your child a camp experience without the cost being overwhelming. For ALL of these programs you do NOT need to be a member of the church to sign up they are open to everyone. There are many other churches in our area in addition to the ones listed below.
NOTE: Many churches shut down this program in 2020 due to Covid and have not yet posted any details for 2021. Most church camp details are not ready to be posted until later in April (or at least until after Easter). If you are interested in a specific camp and the updates are not listed here, you are welcome to check with the church directly. They often have the information but it’s just not yet posted on their websites. Please note that because these are such great camps (and very low cost) many of them fill up quickly. Do not hesitate to be proactive on this.
- week of July 19
- 9:00-1:00; bring a bag lunch (camp starts at 9:30 but campers can be dropped off anytime between 9 and 9:30
- for students 3 yrs and older
- There is no cost for this camp.
- registration is at the church link above. Just go to the Vacation Bible School link (you do NOT need to also register on the T&E Care site as there is no cost here)
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.