- Holiday Drive details coming soon
T&E Care is all about investing in our community!
Fall Fest 2021 – A Thank You Concert for the community
COME TOGETHER for T&E Care
We were thrilled to host a fun and free concert for the entire community on Friday, September 10 at Wilson Farm Park. It was a HUGE success! The Magical Mystery Doors played music from the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors, and the crowd really enjoyed it. Please see our website page with more details and lots of pictures.
School Supply Drive 2021
T&E Care held an almost normal School Supply Drive this summer, collecting lots of supplies and gift cards to hand out to some local kids. Thanks to EVERYONE who donated and/or helped in some way to make this drive a success! We sorted on July 28 and now the supplies will get sent to the kids. Your support is always appreciated! Check the website for more details.
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- September 2021 – thanks to SMACK honey for once again selling so many jars of honey in this area and giving all the donations to T&E Care.
- September 2021 – thanks to all the sponsors of our Sept 10 concert, led by Zeke Capital Advisors! You are the best! See HERE for the full list.
- September 2021 – a huge round of applause to the Good Sports of Wayne for covering the cost of the band for our concert at Wilson Farm Park on Sept 10.
- September 2021 – Thanks to the Knights of Columbus at St. Isaac Joques for recognizing T&E Care’s efforts with a donation.
- August 2021 – Special thanks to St. Matthew’s United Methodist Church, Trinity Presbyterian Church, the TE Moms Club, Wegmans (Malvern) and The Goddard School (Wayne) for collecting donations of gift cards for our recent school supply drive.
- August 2021 – Thanks to the Glen Valley Garden Club for honoring T&E Care with a nice donation.
- August 2021 – Thanks to FLITE for helping to cover the tutoring in the 20/21 school year for a student who was afraid to go to school due to covid. Thanks also for helping to cover the cost of the backpacks needed for our School Supply Drive!
- July 2021 – Special thanks to CCRES for awarding a grant to T&E Care that can be used to help with the college students we support. It is a very special honor to receive this grant!
- July 2021 – Thanks to Our Lady of Assumption for offering a great donation to T&E Care through their outreach program.
- July 2021 – a HUGE thanks to the IGN Foundation for once again recognizing our efforts to help our neighbors.
- July 2021 – Amazing thanks to Globus Medical for their very general donation!
- Thanks to the Philadelphia Foundation for recognizing our School Supply Drive as an opportunity for assistance.
- June 2021 – Thanks to the CHS Parent Class of 2021 for recognizing their outgoing parent chair, Katrina Hottenstein, with a donation to T&E Care.
- June 2021 -Thanks to Eadeh Enterprises and the UML Rotary for helping T&E Care to cover the cost of braces for a young lady in our community.
- June 2021 – Thanks to FLITE for helping with the new laptops that are given to local students going to college.
- May 2021 – another wonderful donation from St. Luke Episcopal Church to help with our support.
- May 2021 – a true hats off to the Hillside ES staff and Lauren Scott for making masks and then “shopping” for them, with funds coming to T&E Care. What a great and much appreciated surprise!
- April 2021 – a super wow to Granite Run GMC for helping us find and prepare a great used car for a local college student who is a commuter and needed transportation! She saved up from her job, T&E Care put in funds, and Granite Run GMC threw in new brakes and got the car all fixed up for this young lady. Really a terrific partnership!
- March 2021 – a HUGE thanks to Saint Peter’s Church in the Great Valley for supporting our dental assistance program with an incredible gift to us. What a difference this can make!
- March 2021 – Thanks to the Women’s group at Berwyn United Methodist Church for a great donation.
- March 2021 – Special thanks to Whole Foods Community Giving Program for offering support to T&E Care through a grant application.
- March 2021 – Thanks to the New Eagle PTO for a wonderful donation to support our programs.
- March 2021 – Thanks to a matching gift from AmerisourceBergen. These matching gifts are a great help to us!
- January 2021 – Thanks to The Good Sports of Wayne for stepping up once again to support T&E Care. They were the group that helped us get started back in 2005, so it’s always special to continue that partnership!
- January 2021 – Thanks to Greystone Benefits Inc for making a donation to help with our many programs!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.