- The 2019 Fall Fest will be featuring An Evening Under The Stars! Don’t miss it – Nov. 9.
- Sponsors and auction prizes needed for Fall Fest.
School Supply Drive 2019 – we are finished!!!
Thanks once again to the generous community – the 2019 School Supply Drive is now finished! It takes a village to pull off this event each July – with 215+ students needing help. And we are proud that our “village” came through again!. See our School Supply Drive page for more details. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
2019 FALL FEST INFORMATION
We are excited to announce that on Saturday evening, November 9, from 6:30-11, T&E Care will again be holding its annual fund raiser, the Fall Fest. This is our major source of revenue to help us have the funds ready when we have families asking for assistance. The event will be held at St. Davids Golf Club. This year we are excited to add that we will be honoring Jump Dautrich, our Board Chair, for his dedicated charitable service to T&E Care and the community in general. We can’t think of a better community “star” than Jump!
Check out our FALL FEST page for more details on the event, how to RSVP, and sponsor and prize opportunities. We hope to see you at the event!
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- August 2019 – thanks to Our Lady of Assumption Church for making a very generous donation to T&E Care. We much appreciate this support!
- July 2019 – Thanks to the additional organizations that donated to our 2019 School Supply Drive: Wegmans (Malvern) and USLI Care2Fund. Special thanks as well to Play It Again Sports and the Tredyffrin Library for hosting our drop off locations, and to Conestoga HS and the district custodial staff for helping with sorting day.
- July 2019 – Many thanks for the recent Beaumont ES donation for the School Supply Drive – it is always a treat to have such support from the local schools and PTOs!
- July 2019 – A huge thanks to CCRES (Chester County Regional Educational Services) for again approving us for a grant to support our College Assistance Program.
- July 2019 – An amazing thanks to the IGN Foundation for sending us a very generous donation in support of the families we assist.
- June 2019 – Thanks for the continued support of the Chester County Community Foundation/REMAX Main Line Charitable Foundation for helping with the annual School Supply Drive.
- June 2019 – Thanks always to FLITE for the wonderful donation in support of our College Assistance Program – they help to fund the computers that are purchased for the students we support.
- May 2019 – Thanks again to the families and students of New Eagle Elementary School for supporting T&E Care in its annual Fun Run.
- April 2019: Thanks to St. Matthews United Methodist Church for hosting our annual clothing drive, to the TESD schools and Tredyffrin and Easttown Libraries for hosting our collection sites, and to ALL the groups and businesses who lent a hand in this entire effort. A special shout out to Jimmy Johns (King of Prussia), Coal Fired Pizza (Chesterbrook), Panera, Trader Joes, and Starbucks (Gateway) and Elegance (Paoli) for donating food for the volunteers! With all the sorting this was a huge help!
- April 2019: The Connelly Foundation made a donor advised donation to T&E Care which is always appreciated.
- April 2019: The Planned Giving Circle chose T&E Care as one of its recipients this year – we were MOST appreciative of this special recognition.
- March 2019 – the Good Sports of Wayne have come through again! Thanks so much for their amazing support!
- February 2019 – a big shout out to the Upper Main Line Rotary for once again supporting our efforts with their donation. Huge thanks!
- February 2019 – Thanks to Berwyn United Methodist Church for including us in their holiday Alternative Gift Program. We appreciate this support!
- February 2019 – Thanks to St. John’s Presbyterian Church for helping out with another donation to our programs.
- January 2019 – VERY special thanks to the Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, the Thornedge Foundation, the Baptist Church of the Great Valley, Frazer Mennonite Church, St. Luke Lutheran Church, and a local book group – all of whom made recent donations of one type or another to T&E Care. We value these partnerships and always appreciate this amazing support.
- December 2018 – Thanks to St. Norbert’s Church for including T&E Care in its Giving Tree Project in December and for collecting so many gift cards for us. When we get a request for gas or food or clothes, we usually need to respond quickly, so it’s wonderful to have this inventory ready to go!
- December 2018 – thanks to Sondra Zalewski and Donna Costin, and Laura Pratt for their efforts coordinating the Holiday Dinner program, to St. Luke Church for donating space for the sorting, to the Amana Foundation for donating bags and bags of fresh produce and to all those community members for donating the food to make the holiday dinners extra special for these folks.
- December 2018 – Many thanks to the Gerry Lenfest Legacy Fund of the Philadelphia Foundation for recently honoring us with a donation. We are humbled to think that we would be partnered with anything related to Gerry Lenfest, given his amazing contributions in the Philadelphia area and beyond.
- December 2018 – we thank The Nelson Foundation for a recent grant of $2500. This is a wonderful and much appreciated surprise from this great granting organization.
- December 2018 – we are honored to have recently received a $7500 Hometown Grant from Vanguard. We are humbled to receive this recognition from Vanguard and are excited to partner with them in our efforts to lend assistance to local families.
- December, 2018 – Thanks to Mojo Fitness and Cindy Brauer for holding the Turkey Burn on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was well attended and over $500 was raised for T&E Care that day. Thanks to Cindy for her continued support!
- December, 2018 – Thanks to Nothing Bundt Cake for naming T&E Care as the charity for their Benefit Day grand opening of the new store in Gateway. Over $500 was raised that day. The cakes are delicious and Mike and Erin Shine (store owners) were wonderful to offer us this opportunity.
- November 2018 – Our Thanksgiving Dinner program was very successful again this year! Thanks to Cindy Gilroy, Danyll Lockett, and Laura Pratt for their amazing efforts organizing this important event. We also want to do special shout outs to St. Luke Lutheran Church for hosting the cooking and collecting, to the Amana Foundation for once again being a huge help by providing bags and bags of fresh produce, to Mrs. Thompson’s 4th grade class at BES for making fun cards to include with the dinners, and to all those who helped to cook and to those who provided all the food needed for this to be a success. We KNOW the families receiving these dinners are MOST appreciative.
- November 2018 – We recently put out a request for laptops to help with our refurbishing program, and SEI came through big time. We got 20 laptops through this request – which totally fulfills our needs at this point. Many thanks for this amazing support!
- November 2018 – A million thanks to everyone who supported our 11th annual fundraiser – the Fall Fest. Those who attended, those who donated prizes, those who bid on prizes, those who pulled the event together, and those who sponsored – it was a huge team effort.
- November 2018 – Not only has St. Luke Lutheran Church been a fabulous support hosting our Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinner programs, but they also recently made a general donation to T&E Care. We are extremely thankful for this amazing partnership.
- November 2018 – Thanks to Community Backstop – another local group that helps out families now and then – we were recently able to replace the roof for a local family. Partnering with Community Backstop on bigger projects like this is very helpful!
- November 2018 – We are honored to announce another wonderful grant from The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust. The Trust’s support shows they continue to understand the many difficult family needs assisted by our organization. We thank them for this amazing recognition.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.