- School Supply Drive – sorting day July 28.
- T&E Care Community Concert – Sept 10 (rain date Sept 17)
T&E Care is all about investing in our community!
School Supply Drive 2021
T&E Care held an almost normal School Supply Drive this summer, collecting lots of supplies and gift cards to hand out to some local kids. Thanks to EVERYONE who donated to make this drive a success! We will be sorting on July 28 and then the supplies will get sent to the kids. Your support is always appreciated! Check the website for more details.
Fall Fest 2021 – A Thank You Concert for the community
COME TOGETHER for T&E Care
We are excited to be hosting a fun and free concert for the entire community on Friday, September 10 (raindate – Sept 17) at Wilson Farm Park. We will host this concert in place of holding our annual Fall Fest. The community has been so supportive over the years – especially this past year – that we just wanted to say thanks! The Magical Mystery Doors will be playing – and their amazing music is a tribute to the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors. Please see our website page with more details. Mark your calendars now! Rain dances needed!
Information on sponsoring this special event can be found on our website page. Thanks for considering this great opportunity!
Kids’ Clothing Event – 2021 – It is history
The 2021 Kids’ Clothing Event, held on April 24, 2021, is now over. Even though the event looked VERY different this year due to Covid, it still worked out very well thanks once again to the generosity of our neighbors! You rock! The details can be found on our Kids’ Clothing Event page. Thanks for your support!
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- June 2021 -Thanks to Eadeh Enterprises and the UML Rotary for helping T&E Care to cover the cost of braces for a young lady in our community.
- June 2021 – Thanks to FLITE for helping with the new laptops that are given to local students going to college.
- May 2021 – another wonderful donation from St. Luke Episcopal Church to help with our support.
- May 2021 – a true hats off to the Hillside ES staff and Lauren Scott for making masks and then “shopping” for them, with funds coming to T&E Care. What a great and much appreciated surprise!
- April 2021 – a super wow to Granite Run GMC for helping us find and prepare a great used car for a local college student who is a commuter and needed transportation! She saved up from her job, T&E Care put in funds, and Granite Run GMC threw in new brakes and got the car all fixed up for this young lady. Really a terrific partnership!
- March 2021 – a HUGE thanks to Saint Peter’s Church in the Great Valley for supporting our dental assistance program with an incredible gift to us. What a difference this can make!
- March 2021 – Thanks to the Women’s group at Berwyn United Methodist Church for a great donation.
- March 2021 – Special thanks to Whole Foods Community Giving Program for offering support to T&E Care through a grant application.
- March 2021 – Thanks to the New Eagle PTO for a wonderful donation to support our programs.
- March 2021 – Thanks to a matching gift from AmerisourceBergen. These matching gifts are a great help to us!
- January 2021 – Thanks to The Good Sports of Wayne for stepping up once again to support T&E Care. They were the group that helped us get started back in 2005, so it’s always special to continue that partnership!
- January 2021 – Thanks to Greystone Benefits Inc for making a donation to help with our many programs!
- December 2020 – Hats off to the Upper Main Line Rotary Charitable Fund, the RE/MAX Main Line Charitable Foundation (a fund of the Chester County Community Foundation), and the Chester County Board of Commissioners. All three groups offered fantastic donations to T&E Care to finish 2020 on a high note!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all who participated in our amazing Holiday Drive 2020! It was a “village” effort for sure! Special thanks to all those in the TESD who lent a hand – whether it was a family, a teacher, an administrator, or any other staff member.
- December 2020 – Special thanks to the Paoli Hardware Center for offering some of their Christmas trees at no cost to families we support. They ended up giving away eight trees for free! What a gift that was for these families. One said: We just wanted to extend gratitude to T&E Care and the Hardware Supply store for the Christmas tree… kids were sooooo excited – they put ornaments on the tree that very night!
- December 2020 – Thanks to Pampered Chef, Waynesborough Country Club, Caldwell Heating and Air Conditioning, Perspective Financial Group, an Alera Group Company, and DBA Dempsey & Associates – all of which offered great support during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to St. Monica’s, St. Luke, the Baptist Church in the Great Valley, and St. Norbert’s for both lending a hand in various ways during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all those who helped with our Thanksgiving Dinner and Holiday Outreach Programs, including the Amana Foundation which offered bags and bags of great fresh produce!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Cindy Brauer at Mojo Fitness, to Tasty Table Catering, and to to Erin and Mike Shine at Nothing Bundt Cake (Gateway) for running fundraisers for T&E Care in the busy holiday season! These are GREAT partners for sure!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the foundations: FLITE and Fox&Roach/Trident Charities for continuing to support T&E Care!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Walter Cook Jewelers and NBC KOP INC, for wonderful donations!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the AMAZING sponsors, the great donors, and all those who bought raffle tickets for our 2020 Fall Fest, Day of Impact! This was a huge success, even moving to the virtual format!
- October 2020 – The CHS Classes of 2021 and 2022 held a fundraiser and a portion of the proceeds went to T&E Care. They sold masks and lanyards. We thank them for thinking to share this so we could support local families.
- October 2020 – Many thanks to the The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust for approving our grant to help cover some of the costs of our Home & Hearth Program. This partnership is huge in our efforts to keep families safe and in their homes.
- September 2020 – Thanks to Governanti Solutions LLC and the S.M.A.C.K. Honey family for amazing donations to T&E Care.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.