- The Kids’ Clothing Event – April 24, 2021
T&E Care is all about investing in our community!
Kids’ Clothing Event – 2021 – It IS Happening!
Mark your calendars for the 2021 Kids’ Clothing Event – to be happening on April 24, 2021. Due to Covid, the event will look VERY different this year – as we will ONLY be taking donations on the 24th, and those donations will be for specific requests from local families. We are trying to get clothes for over 100 local kids! The Sign Up Genius link is now ready! The details can be found on our Kids’ Clothing Event page. Thanks for your support!
Holiday Drive 2020
Our annual T&E Care Holiday Drive is over!!!! The process looked VERY different this year, due to the various crowd and shopping restrictions. But the community response was as strong as ever! We are very excited to be supporting all 140+ local neighbors with lots of holiday cheer – all thanks to you! Check out the Holiday Drive website page for all the details. THANKS as always for any support you can offer.
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- March 2021 – a HUGE thanks to Saint Peter’s Church in the Great Valley for supporting our dental assistance program with an incredible gift to us. What a difference this can make!
- March 2021 – Thanks to the Women’s group at Berwyn United Methodist Church for a great donation.
- March 2021 – Special thanks to Whole Foods Community Giving Program for offering support to T&E Care through a grant application.
- March 2021 – Thanks to the New Eagle PTO for a wonderful donation to support our programs.
- March 2021 – Thanks to a matching gift from AmerisourceBergen. These matching gifts are a great help to us!
- January 2021 – Thanks to The Good Sports of Wayne for stepping up once again to support T&E Care. They were the group that helped us get started back in 2005, so it’s always special to continue that partnership!
- January 2021 – Thanks to Greystone Benefits Inc for making a donation to help with our many programs!
- December 2020 – Hats off to the Upper Main Line Rotary Charitable Fund, the RE/MAX Main Line Charitable Foundation (a fund of the Chester County Community Foundation), and the Chester County Board of Commissioners. All three groups offered fantastic donations to T&E Care to finish 2020 on a high note!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all who participated in our amazing Holiday Drive 2020! It was a “village” effort for sure! Special thanks to all those in the TESD who lent a hand – whether it was a family, a teacher, an administrator, or any other staff member.
- December 2020 – Special thanks to the Paoli Hardware Center for offering some of their Christmas trees at no cost to families we support. They ended up giving away eight trees for free! What a gift that was for these families. One said: We just wanted to extend gratitude to T&E Care and the Hardware Supply store for the Christmas tree… kids were sooooo excited – they put ornaments on the tree that very night!
- December 2020 – Thanks to Pampered Chef, Waynesborough Country Club, Caldwell Heating and Air Conditioning, Perspective Financial Group, an Alera Group Company, and DBA Dempsey & Associates – all of which offered great support during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to St. Monica’s, St. Luke, the Baptist Church in the Great Valley, and St. Norbert’s for both lending a hand in various ways during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all those who helped with our Thanksgiving Dinner and Holiday Outreach Programs, including the Amana Foundation which offered bags and bags of great fresh produce!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Cindy Brauer at Mojo Fitness, to Tasty Table Catering, and to to Erin and Mike Shine at Nothing Bundt Cake (Gateway) for running fundraisers for T&E Care in the busy holiday season! These are GREAT partners for sure!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the foundations: FLITE and Fox&Roach/Trident Charities for continuing to support T&E Care!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Walter Cook Jewelers and NBC KOP INC, for wonderful donations!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the AMAZING sponsors, the great donors, and all those who bought raffle tickets for our 2020 Fall Fest, Day of Impact! This was a huge success, even moving to the virtual format!
- October 2020 – The CHS Classes of 2021 and 2022 held a fundraiser and a portion of the proceeds went to T&E Care. They sold masks and lanyards. We thank them for thinking to share this so we could support local families.
- October 2020 – Many thanks to the The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust for approving our grant to help cover some of the costs of our Home & Hearth Program. This partnership is huge in our efforts to keep families safe and in their homes.
- September 2020 – Thanks to Governanti Solutions LLC and the S.M.A.C.K. Honey family for amazing donations to T&E Care.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.