- The 2019 Fall Fest will be featuring An Evening Under The Stars! Don’t miss it – Nov. 9.
- Holiday Drive – the link will be live from Nov. 15 to Dec. 7.
- Mojo Fitness Turkey Burn – Nov. 30, 9:30
- Event and raffle tickets now on sale for Fall Fest.
2019 FALL FEST INFORMATION
Due to the popularity of the event, we are sold out. Please can go ahead and register as we may get cancellations, but do not pay until we confirm space from our waiting list.
We are excited to announce that on Saturday evening, November 9, from 6:30-11, T&E Care will again be holding its annual fund raiser, the Fall Fest. This is our major source of revenue to help us have the funds ready when we have families asking for assistance. The event will be held at St. Davids Golf Club.
Our feature raffle prize is The Phillies Owners’ Club Box for 16 People for the game of your choice (subject to availability) during the 2020 season. This prize includes food, drinks, parking and a private stadium tour. It’s a not-to-be-missed opportunity! Tickets cost $100 each and only 100 will be sold. See our Fall Fest page for more details about this and the other raffle prizes available.
This year we are excited to add that we will be honoring Jump Dautrich, our Board Chair, for his dedicated charitable service to T&E Care and the community in general. We can’t think of a better community “star” than Jump!
Raffle tickets are NOW ON SALE! Check out our FALL FEST page for more details on the event, how to RSVP, how to purchase raffle tickets, and for information on sponsor and prize opportunities. We hope to see you at the event!
HOLIDAY DRIVE 2019
It may just be fall but the 2019 Holiday Drive is already in the planning stages. This is one of the most special events of the year. We will be posting more information on our Holiday Drive 2019 page in the weeks to come so please check back soon. Contact us if you’d like to get more information or would enjoy being part of the planning.
Thanksgiving Dinners 2019
Again this year, on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (November 27), T&E Care volunteers will be preparing Thanksgiving dinners for ten local families. These are families who really struggle and we like to help them know that they can be thankful they live in T/E!!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you would like to help with the cooking. More details on this and how to sign up for food donations can be found on our Special Dinner website page.
7th Annual Mojo Fitness Turkey Burn
Come join Cindy Brauer and her Mojo Fitness crew for an amazing hour of exercise, dance, and fun – a great way to burn off the calories added due to the pumpkin pie and other yummy Thanksgiving food treats! All ages and all skill levels are welcome. The cost is $10 per person and all funds raised will go to T&E Care.
It combines HIIT and strengthening methods with cool moves that are so fun that you will WANT to keep doing them again and again.
All classes provide Low and Hi impact variations.
All rhythms and exercise levels welcome.
Our playlist is the best in town! LIVE and Online classes.
The most FUN you will ever have getting a seriously effective workout.
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- October 2019 – Thanks to all those who participated in the Blue Horse Leggings Event this past October 6 at Dana Zdancewicz’s – we are very excited to receive this support from this special event!
- October 2019 – Special thanks to St. Luke Church for a wonderful recent donation from their Social Ministry outreach mission. St. Luke is an amazing partner – we can’t thank them enough for their continued support.
- October 2019 – Hats off to the folks at Berkshire Hathaway’s Devon office for their recent Annual Charity Day efforts. The volunteers did a lot of different projects around the community – including two big ones for T&E Care. It’s really great to have this assistance and partnership.
- October 2019 – Thanks to the Glenhardie Ladies Golf Association and to the Glen Valley Garden Club. These two groups recently made donations to T&E Care – very special indeed!
- August 2019 – thanks to Our Lady of Assumption Church for making a very generous donation to T&E Care. We much appreciate this support!
- July 2019 – Thanks to the additional organizations that donated to our 2019 School Supply Drive: Wegmans (Malvern) and USLI Care2Fund. Special thanks as well to Play It Again Sports and the Tredyffrin Library for hosting our drop off locations, and to Conestoga HS and the district custodial staff for helping with sorting day.
- July 2019 – Many thanks for the recent Beaumont ES donation for the School Supply Drive – it is always a treat to have such support from the local schools and PTOs!
- July 2019 – A huge thanks to CCRES (Chester County Regional Educational Services) for again approving us for a grant to support our College Assistance Program.
- July 2019 – An amazing thanks to the IGN Foundation for sending us a very generous donation in support of the families we assist.
- June 2019 – Thanks for the continued support of the Chester County Community Foundation/REMAX Main Line Charitable Foundation for helping with the annual School Supply Drive.
- June 2019 – Thanks always to FLITE for the wonderful donation in support of our College Assistance Program – they help to fund the computers that are purchased for the students we support.
- May 2019 – Thanks again to the families and students of New Eagle Elementary School for supporting T&E Care in its annual Fun Run.
- April 2019: Thanks to St. Matthews United Methodist Church for hosting our annual clothing drive, to the TESD schools and Tredyffrin and Easttown Libraries for hosting our collection sites, and to ALL the groups and businesses who lent a hand in this entire effort. A special shout out to Jimmy Johns (King of Prussia), Coal Fired Pizza (Chesterbrook), Panera, Trader Joes, and Starbucks (Gateway) and Elegance (Paoli) for donating food for the volunteers! With all the sorting this was a huge help!
- April 2019: The Connelly Foundation made a donor advised donation to T&E Care which is always appreciated.
- April 2019: The Planned Giving Circle chose T&E Care as one of its recipients this year – we were MOST appreciative of this special recognition.
- March 2019 – the Good Sports of Wayne have come through again! Thanks so much for their amazing support!
- February 2019 – a big shout out to the Upper Main Line Rotary for once again supporting our efforts with their donation. Huge thanks!
- February 2019 – Thanks to Berwyn United Methodist Church for including us in their holiday Alternative Gift Program. We appreciate this support!
- February 2019 – Thanks to St. John’s Presbyterian Church for helping out with another donation to our programs.
- January 2019 – VERY special thanks to the Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, the Thornedge Foundation, the Baptist Church of the Great Valley, Frazer Mennonite Church, St. Luke Lutheran Church, and a local book group – all of whom made recent donations of one type or another to T&E Care. We value these partnerships and always appreciate this amazing support.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.