- We HOPE to have some form of the Kids’ Clothing Drive this spring. More to come.
- We now have an Instagram account! Check us out!
T&E Care is all about investing in our community!
Holiday Drive 2020
Our annual T&E Care Holiday Drive is over!!!! The process looked VERY different this year, due to the various crowd and shopping restrictions. But the community response was as strong as ever! We are very excited to be supporting all 140+ local neighbors with lots of holiday cheer – all thanks to you! Check out the Holiday Drive website page for all the details. THANKS as always for any support you can offer.
Holiday Dinners Outreach Program
Again this year T&E Care provided all the food needed for holiday dinners (and more) for 10 local families, plus an 11th that got some assistance (allergies restricted the normal support). Thanks to all for your support of this event. Check out our website page for more details. A great ending to a tough 2020!
Thanksgiving Outreach 2020
This year’s Thanksgiving Dinner Outreach program is all finished gathering sponsors and dinners have been distributed. THANKS to all who helped to make this happen!!! For more details about this program, please see our Special Dinners website page.
Pre-Turkey Burn for T&E Care with Mojo Fitness
The 8th annual Mojo Turkey Burn, on November 21, 2020 at 10am, was the most successful to date. The event was able to be held outside at Wilson Farm Park as the weather was gorgeous for a November morning. Everyone came ready to dance-off the calories and over $800 was collected for T&E Care. Check out Mojo Fitness to confirm location prior to the event. You can also sign up for online classes on the website as well! Thanks as always to Cindy Brauer for holding this event for T&E Care!!!
Shop local … Eat at home …. Support T&E Care
Tasty Table Market and Catering in Berwyn hosted a fund raiser for T&E Care on Nov. 18, 2020. It was a great opportunity to order dinner, then warm it up in the comfort and safety of your home, all while 20% of the proceeds went to T&E Care. Those who ordered said that the food was DELICIOUS!!!! Thanks so very much to Tasty Table for supporting our organization with this yummy treat!
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for the recent donations of support ….
- December 2020 – Hats off to the Upper Main Line Rotary Charitable Fund, the RE/MAX Main Line Charitable Foundation (a fund of the Chester County Community Foundation), and the Chester County Board of Commissioners. All three groups offered fantastic donations to T&E Care to finish 2020 on a high note!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all who participated in our amazing Holiday Drive 2020! It was a “village” effort for sure! Special thanks to all those in the TESD who lent a hand – whether it was a family, a teacher, an administrator, or any other staff member.
- December 2020 December 2020 – Thanks to Pampered Chef, Waynesborough Country Club, Caldwell Heating and Air Conditioning, Perspective Financial Group, an Alera Group Company, and DBA Dempsey & Associates – all of which offered great support during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to St. Monica’s, St. Luke’s, the Baptist Church in the Great Valley, and St. Norbert’s for both lending a hand in various ways during the holidays!
- December 2020 – Thanks to all those who helped with our Thanksgiving Dinner and Holiday Outreach Programs, including the Amana Foundation which offered bags and bags of great fresh produce!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Cindy Brauer at Mojo Fitness, to Tasty Table Catering, and to to Erin and Mike Shine at Nothing Bundt Cake (Gateway) for running fundraisers for T&E Care in the busy holiday season! These are GREAT partners for sure!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the foundations: FLITE and Fox&Roach/Trident Charities for continuing to support T&E Care!
- November 2020 – Thanks to Walter Cook Jewelers and NBC KOP INC, for wonderful donations!
- November 2020 – Thanks to the AMAZING sponsors, the great donors, and all those who bought raffle tickets for our 2020 Fall Fest, Day of Impact! This was a huge success, even moving to the virtual format!
- October 2020 – The CHS Classes of 2021 and 2022 held a fundraiser and a portion of the proceeds went to T&E Care. They sold masks and lanyards. We thank them for thinking to share this so we could support local families.
- October 2020 – Many thanks to the The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust for approving our grant to help cover some of the costs of our Home & Hearth Program. This partnership is huge in our efforts to keep families safe and in their homes.
- September 2020 – Thanks to Governanti Solutions LLC and the S.M.A.C.K. Honey family for amazing donations to T&E Care.
- August 2020 – Thanks to Providence Consulting Group for donating 5 laptops to T&E Care.
- August 2020 – Thanks to ARR Counseling and Lincoln Investment Planning LLC for their generous donations – it’s all about community support during these challenging times!!
- July 2020 – Amazing thanks to Our Lady of the Assumption and St. Luke Lutheran Church for their continued support of T&E Care.
- July 2020 – Thanks to all for their donations to the annual School Supply Drive! Special thanks to the Moms Club of T/E and Wegmans (Malvern).
- July 2020 – A huge shout out to the IGN Foundation for their remarkable support of T&E Care these past few years.
- June 2020 – Thanks to great generosity from the Philadelphia Foundation which made a donation to T&E Care during the coronavirus pandemic:
- June 2020 – Thanks to FLITE for covering the Computers for Kids costs so we could get new laptops for 10 students going to college.
- May 2020 – Thanks to Junior Capers, Moms Club of Tredyffrin Easttown, and Fox & Roach/Trident Charities for making donations to T&E Care during the pandemic.
- May 2020 – Thanks to an amazing partnership with Globus Medical which made a donation to T&E Care during the coronavirus pandemic:
- April 2020 – Thanks to the Connelly Foundation for allowing a trustee-sponsored donation to T&E Care.
- April 2020 – Thanks to St. Luke Lutheran Church for a donation as the result of a holiday program in 2019.
- April 2020 – Thanks to T/E Middle School’s PTO who have made a donation to T&E Care during the coronavirus pandemic.
- April 2020 – Thanks to all the local businesses and organizations who made donations to T&E Care during the coronavirus pandemic: Stillwater Capital Advisors, ARR Counseling, John H Ansley Inc, Commit to Kind, Junior Capers, and Luzerne Music Center, Inc.
- March 2020 – Thanks to St. Luke, United Church of Christ, and The Baptist Church in the Great Valley for hosting the 2019 Alternative Gift Market and allowing T&E Care to be one of the recipients of their support.
- March 2020 – Thanks to all the local businesses who have made donations to T&E Care during the coronavirus pandemic: Pergamon Prints, Sweet Pose LLC, and Databanx.
- March 2020 – Thanks to Valley Forge Middle School and Hillside for their recent donations to T&E Care. It’s great to know that the PTOs support our efforts!
- March 2020 – Thanks to Berwyn United Methodist Church for supporting T&E Care with their Alternative Gift Program.
- February 2020 – a HUGE shout out to Corporate Business Solutions America Inc. for offering a great donation that we will use to get laptops for college students. We will use some of this to support some of our pending college graduates so they can get off to a great start on their new adventure.
- February 2020 – Really special thanks to the Upper Main Line Rotary for their ongoing support of T&E Care.
- February 2020 – Thanks to the Old State Road Book Club for their recent support of T&E Care.
- January 2020 – A big WOW and thanks to the folks at Clifton Larson Allen LLP for including T&E Care in their annual fund raising drive. What a special treat to get this support!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.