- The Holiday Drive and our special holiday dinners are the next events.
T&E Care is all about investing in our community!
2022 Fall Fest Results
On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Wilson Farm Park in Chesterbrook, the Magical Mystery Doors band came for an incredible return engagement in support of T&E Care. It was a very special night – with perfect weather, good food, a great raffle, lots of folks, and of course, the amazing band. Check here for all the details, pictures, and videos.Thanks for all your support in this fun fundraiser!. Please contact us with any questions.
The annual T&E Care School Supply Drive is now over. Thanks thanks thanks for any support you offered to help all our students feel good about school this coming fall! It is really terrific to get this help! Please check our website page for specific details.
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
- We are in need of laptop computers for our Computer Refurbishing Program. We are not licensed to take MACs, so PC donations only, please. We need at a minimum 64-bit “Windows 10” laptops. If possible it’s best to get 10-20 at a time so if you work with a company that is turning over your PCs, please let us know!
- Commonly requested are tall dressers. If you ever have one to donate let us know.
Many THANKS for these recent donations of support ….
- September 2022 – We started the year off with an amazing donation from New Eagle Elementary School’s PTO. Very special!
- August 2022 – Special thanks to CCRES for awarding a grant to T&E Care that can be used to help with the college students we support. It is a very special honor to receive this grant!
- August 2022 – Thanks to I Do Windows for offering a great donation to our Home & Hearth Program. A perfect match for a company that washes windows!
- July 2022 – Thanks to IGN Foundation and to Our Lady of Assumption for supporting us again with wonderful donations.
- June 2022 – Thanks to the Valley Forge School PTO, the Conestoga Parent Class of 2022, and the Peer Mediation Club for assorted end-of-year donations. It’s always great to have the support of our school communities.
- May 2022 – Thanks to the New Eagle families who donated to T&E Care as part of the annual Fun Run for 2022. This is always a great event.
- May 2922 – Very special thanks to the WW Smith Charitable Trust for honoring us with a wonderful grant. They are a great supporter of T&E Care and we most appreciate this assistance!
- March 2022 – Thanks to Cannon Group Enterprises for donating 5 laptops to our computer refurbishing program.
- February 2022 – Much thanks to St. David’s Church for approving T&E Care for an Outreach Grant.
- January 2022 – Thanks to St. Luke Lutheran Church and Berwyn United Methodist Church for lending us support.
- January 2022 – The year starts out great with donations from the Knights of Columbus (St. Isaac Jogues Council) and the Baptist Church in the Great Valley. These are two special partners!
- December 2021 – Special thanks to Fox & Roach Trident Charities for recognizing T&E Care with a 2nd donation in 2021 – it is so amazing to get this support from these great local folks!
- December 2021 – Thanks to all those at St. Norbert’s who participated in the Giving Tree program – collecting thousands of dollars in gift cards that helped out our holiday drive and our general inventory. What a real treat!!!
- December 2021 – Incredible thanks to Life’s Patina for supporting T&E Care with their winter sale. The results were amazing. We can’t thank them enough for offering us this support!
- December 2021 – Many thanks to Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check LLP, Skillbites LLC, Fingerpaint, Dempsey & Associates, Perspective Financial Group, and Caldwell Heating & Air Conditioning for sending in year end donations. What a huge help this is as we prepare for 2022! And a special shout out to Caldwell Heating and Air Conditioning as they were also a Concert Sponsor this past fall! That’s over and above for sure!
- December 2021 – Thanks to all those incredible businesses, organizations who supported our 2021 Holiday Drive. Please check here for the entire list. (And of course, this list doesn’t count all the families that helped out too!!)
- December 2021 – Thanks to the Foundation for Enhancing Communities for recognizing T&E Care in their mission.
- December 2021 – Thanks to all those companies that offer matching programs and employee giving programs. T&E Care receives quite a few donations with this program and we are always so thrilled to know our donors didn’t even have to work hard to help us out!! Special thanks to Vanguard, Sales Force, Comcast, Bank of America, Exelon, TD Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Allstate, Endo International, PNC Bank, Pfizer, AmerisourceBergen, Saint-Gobain, ADP, Jacobs, SAP, Oracle, Visa, and Merck, among others.
- December 2021 – Thanks again to D’Innocenzo’s Bakery at the VF Farmer’s Market for donating lots of baked goods right at the holidays. More local families enjoyed this special and yummy surprise!
- December 2021 – Thanks to Amana Foundation for once again supporting T&E Care at our Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinner drives. This amazing group donates bags and bags of fresh produce every year for this special program. It’s the most healthy donation we get every year!!
- November 2021 – Super thanks to Marta Komonsienski, owner of Paws & Play in Radnor, for holding a special fund raiser for T&E Care – it was a very generous offer by everyone!
- November 2021 – Thanks to D’Innocenzo’s Bakery at the VF Farmer’s Market for donating lots of baked goods right before Thanksgiving. Lots of folks enjoyed this special and yummy surprise!
- November 2021 – Thanks again to Cindy Brauer of Mojo Fitness for holding the special Turkey Burn after Thanksgiving – $700 was raised and lots of folks got to burn off the extra Thanksgiving calories – a win win for everyone!
- November 2021 – Thanks to the Glenhardie Ladies Golf Association for including T&E Care in the list of groups to be part of their fund raiser.
- October 2021 – MANY thanks to Eadeh Enterprises for covering the cost of our new T&E Care video. Please be sure to check it out!
- September 2021 – Thanks to SMACK honey for once again selling so many jars of honey in this area and giving all the donations to T&E Care.
- September 2021 – Thanks to all the sponsors of our Sept 10 concert, led by Zeke Capital Advisors! You are the best! See HERE for the full list.
- September 2021 – A huge round of applause to the Good Sports of Wayne for covering the cost of the band for our concert at Wilson Farm Park on Sept 10.
- September 2021 – Thanks to the Knights of Columbus at St. Isaac Joques for recognizing T&E Care’s efforts with a donation.
- August 2021 – Special thanks to St. Matthew’s United Methodist Church, Trinity Presbyterian Church, the TE Moms Club, Wegmans (Malvern) and The Goddard School (Wayne) for collecting donations of gift cards for our recent school supply drive.
- August 2021 – Thanks to the Glen Valley Garden Club for honoring T&E Care with a nice donation.
- August 2021 – Thanks to FLITE for helping to cover the tutoring in the 20/21 school year for a student who was afraid to go to school due to covid. Thanks also for helping to cover the cost of the backpacks needed for our School Supply Drive!
- July 2021 – Special thanks to CCRES for awarding a grant to T&E Care that can be used to help with the college students we support. It is a very special honor to receive this grant!
- July 2021 – Thanks to Our Lady of Assumption for offering a great donation to T&E Care through their outreach program.
- July 2021 – A HUGE thanks to the IGN Foundation for once again recognizing our efforts to help our neighbors.
- July 2021 – Amazing thanks to Globus Medical for their very general donation!
- Thanks to the Philadelphia Foundation for recognizing our School Supply Drive as an opportunity for assistance.
- June 2021 – Thanks to the CHS Parent Class of 2021 for recognizing their outgoing parent chair, Katrina Hottenstein, with a donation to T&E Care.
- June 2021 -Thanks to Eadeh Enterprises and the UML Rotary for helping T&E Care to cover the cost of braces for a young lady in our community.
- June 2021 – Thanks to FLITE for helping with the new laptops that are given to local students going to college.
- May 2021 – Another wonderful donation from St. Luke Episcopal Church to help with our support.
- May 2021 – A true hats off to the Hillside ES staff and Lauren Scott for making masks and then “shopping” for them, with funds coming to T&E Care. What a great and much appreciated surprise!
- April 2021 – A super wow to Granite Run GMC for helping us find and prepare a great used car for a local college student who is a commuter and needed transportation! She saved up from her job, T&E Care put in funds, and Granite Run GMC threw in new brakes and got the car all fixed up for this young lady. Really a terrific partnership!
- March 2021 – A HUGE thanks to Saint Peter’s Church in the Great Valley for supporting our dental assistance program with an incredible gift to us. What a difference this can make!
- March 2021 – Thanks to the Women’s group at Berwyn United Methodist Church for a great donation.
- March 2021 – Special thanks to Whole Foods Community Giving Program for offering support to T&E Care through a grant application.
- March 2021 – Thanks to the New Eagle PTO for a wonderful donation to support our programs.
- March 2021 – Thanks to a matching gift from AmerisourceBergen. These matching gifts are a great help to us!
- January 2021 – Thanks to The Good Sports of Wayne for stepping up once again to support T&E Care. They were the group that helped us get started back in 2005, so it’s always special to continue that partnership!
- January 2021 – Thanks to Greystone Benefits Inc for making a donation to help with our many programs!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need who live in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.