T&E Care 13th Annual Fall Fest
October 23, 2020
We are excited to share that the 13th annual Fall Fest will be held virtually on Friday, October 23, 2020 and will be known as Day of Impact for T&E Care. On this day we will be featuring, with videos and other social media sources, the impact of donations to T&E Care, both time and treasure.
Donations towards our Day of Impact are welcome anytime. There will be 12 great raffle prizes as well. The list of prizes will be available soon. Prize tickets can be ordered from October 1- 20. Prize winners will be drawn on Friday, October 23, 2020, at 7pm. It will be live-streamed on our facebook page. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Donations for the T&E Care Day of Impact
& Payments* for Prize Tickets
Payments can be made for donations or prize tickets. If you are making a donation be please note that with the payment. If you are requesting prize tickets be sure to complete the online form so we know what prize(s) you want.
PAYING WITH VENMO:
- You can use Venmo to make a donation and/or purchase prize tickets
- Our logo is: and our ID is @tecare
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if you are new to T&E Care, we need your email to send a note of thanks or to notify you of any prize winnings. Venmo does not automatically provide this information. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of your payment/donation. If you want a mailed receipt, please also send your mailing address.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL:
The button below is for CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL donations and prize tickets purchases
- PayPal charges approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
PAYING WITH A CHECK:
- Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest.
*Please note that if we become aware that your Paypal or Venmo account is linked to a credit card, we will not be able to accept prize ticket payments through this method.
THANK YOU to all of our 2020 sponsors!! We are very appreciative of this support – with special thanks to Zeke Capital Advisors for standing with us again this year!
If you would like to Sponsor the T&E Care Day of Impact – we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com. The sponsor packet that explains the various benefits of each level can be downloaded below. All sponsors will be listed below as they are confirmed. To be included on our invitation we need to confirm your interest by Friday, September 11.
Sponsors of Impact
Sandi and Kirk Gorman
Nina and Steve Zodtner
Sponsors of Strength
Melissa and Paul Acton
Barb and Bill Bogle
Cindy and Jump Dautrich
Cathy & Seamus Duffy
Cinda and Craig Johnson
Bonnie and Pete Motel
Diane and Evans Pancoast
Claudia and Denny Willson
Sponsors of Hope
Theresa Augustine and Hal Ward
Toto, Farren and Byrne families
The Fall Fest 2020 Committee
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.