T&E Care 12th Annual Fall Fest
November 9, 2019
Presented by Pennsylvania Trust
Again this year T&E Care will be holding its annual fund raiser, the Fall Fest. This is our major source of revenue to help us have the funds ready when we have families asking for assistance. The event will be held at St. Davids Golf Club (845 Radnor Street Rd, Wayne, PA 19087), on Saturday evening, November 9, from 6:30-11. This year we are excited to add that at the event we will be honoring Jump Dautrich, our Board Chair, for his dedicated charitable service to T&E Care and the community in general. We can’t think of a better community “star” than Jump!
All are welcome and encouraged to attend. The RSVPs will be available in early October, so watch for that opportunity. We are still looking for sponsors and auction prize donations, so check below if you can help there.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Fall Fest 2019 Committee
Sponsors are a significant source of revenue for this important fund raising event. If you would like to sponsor this popular event, please let us know. The packet for sponsors can also be downloaded elsewhere from this website page. Sponsor options include:
Presenting Sponsor ($10,000) … Platinum Sponsors ($5,000) … Gold Sponsors ($2500)
Silver Sponsors ($1,000) … Bronze Sponsors ($500)
SPONSORS TO DATE:
Presenting Sponsor ($10,000)
Platinum Sponsors ($5000)
Sandi & Kirk Gorman
Gold Sponsors ($2500)
Cathy & Seamus Duffy
Silver Sponsors ($1,000)
Barb & Bill Bogle, Nancy & Jeffrey Molitor, Claudia & Denny Willson, WSFS Bank
Bronze Sponsors ($500)
With very special thanks to our extraordinary supporter:
Underwriters and In-Kind Donors
We will need lots of additional help above and beyond our sponsor list. If you have any other ideas on ways to support us then please let us know.
Making payments with a Credit Card or PayPal
If you are interested in making your ticket payment (either event tickets or raffle tickets, or both) to the Fall Fest, or just making a donation in general, you can use the PayPal/credit card link above.
- PayPal/credit cards charge approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- If sponsoring, please also send us your sponsor packet form (that can be mailed, or scanned/emailed).
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make this donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
- T&E Care will get your address and email so we can send a thank you note.
- If you use this link – we will get notice of the donation, but there will not be any explanation about WHY you made the donation. If you can send an email alerting us to the donation – that will help us track it more carefully.
- If you’d rather mail a check that works, too. (Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest)
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.