DAY OF IMPACT VIDEOS
Click below to watch some short videos on how your support impacts the T/E community!
(1) OVERALL VIDEO (3 minutes)
(2) FAMILIES (30 seconds); (3) COLLEGE STUDENTS (30 seconds); & (4) COMMUNITY RESOURCES (30 seconds)
Day Of Impact 2020 Photos
Click on either picture and then scroll through the entire group of 15 pictures. Enjoy!
Donations for the T&E Care Day of Impact
& Payments* for Prize Tickets
Payments can be made for donations or prize tickets. If you are making a donation be please note that with the payment. If you are requesting prize tickets be sure to complete the online form so we know what prize(s) you want.
PAYING WITH VENMO:
- You can use Venmo to make a donation and/or purchase prize tickets
- Our logo is: and our ID is @tecare
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if you are new to T&E Care, we need your email to send a note of thanks or to notify you of any prize winnings. Venmo does not automatically provide this information. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of your payment/donation. If you want a mailed receipt, please also send your mailing address.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL:
The button below is for CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL donations and prize tickets purchases
- PayPal charges approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
PAYING WITH A CHECK:
- Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest.
*Please note that if we become aware that your Paypal or Venmo account is linked to a credit card, we will not be able to accept prize ticket payments through this method.
The Fall Fest 2020 Committee
Watch the Oct 23, 2020 Day of Impact event. It includes a short (15 minute) video describing T&E Care, and another 12 minute video of the raffle drawings. It’s much fun!
T&E Care 13th Annual Fall Fest
October 23, 2020
We are excited to share that the 13th annual virtual Fall Fest, the Day of Impact, was a huge success! On this day we featured, with videos and other social media sources, the impact of donations to T&E Care, both time and treasure. Thanks to all those who sponsored the event, made general donations, and/or purchased raffle tickets. Many thanks to Bob Kelly of Fox 29 News for being our emcee for the raffle pull, and to Paoli Hospital and Main Line Health for hosting the event. Special thanks to Jack Lynch, CEO and President of MLH for doing our opening note for the virtual video, and to those front line workers that helped with the raffle. These folks represented ALL those at MLH and around the country who have dedicated so much to keeping us safe during these trying times. Helping from Paoli were: Rev. Barbara Emery (Spiritual Care Coordinator), Nicola Caldwell-Macelree (Staff Nurse – providing direct patient care to Covid patients), Cindy Kennedy (Respiratory Therapist), Bill Leahey (Supervisor Mechanics), Ray Guy (Radiologic Technologist), Shirley Bond (Environmental Services Team Leader), Elikem Awuyah (Food Service Assistant), Jaden Bedwell (Registration/Scheduling Specialist), and Sheila Landis (Public Safety Officer). Another team effort!
Over 1200 tickets were sold for our 12 great raffle prizes – many thanks to all who gave it a try!! Congratulations to the winners!! The winning ticket numbers are:
- Wine – 2349121
- Golf 1 – 2348273
- Golf 2 – 2348730
- Trek Bike – 2348046
- Bread & Books – 2347921
- Longwood and Photography – 2348156
- Virtual Wine Tasting – 2349194
- Dinner Out – 2348453
- Airpods Pro – 2349309
- All Day Dining – 2347766
- LeBeau Gardens – 2347886
- Covid Care Basket – 2348214
All winners will be notified by the end of this weekend. If for some reason you see your ticket number and haven’t heard from us. Let us know!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thanks for the shout out from one of our Impact Sponsors:
Main Line Health!
THANK YOU to all of our 2020 sponsors!! We are very appreciative of this support – with special thanks to Zeke Capital Advisors for standing with us again this year!
If you would like to Sponsor the T&E Care Day of Impact – we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. The sponsor packet that explains the various benefits of each level can be downloaded below. All sponsors will be listed below as they are confirmed. To be included on our invitation we need to confirm your interest by Friday, September 11.
Sponsors of Impact
Sandi and Kirk Gorman
Nina and Steve Zodtner
Sponsors of Strength
Melissa and Paul Acton
Barb and Bill Bogle
Cindy and Jump Dautrich
Cathy & Seamus Duffy
Cinda and Craig Johnson
Bonnie and Pete Motel
Diane and Evans Pancoast
Claudia and Denny Willson
Sponsors of Hope
Theresa Augustine and Hal Ward
Toto, Farren and Byrne families
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.