T&E Care 14th Annual Fall Fest – a free Thank You Concert
Friday, September 10, 2021
(rain date – September 17)
We are excited to announce our plans for the 2021 Fall Fest. With some lingering Covid concerns related to a big in-person inside event in November, we decided that an outdoor event would be more fun this year. So instead of our normal dinner/auction event – we’re having a concert! There will be no cost to attend the concert – we really want to just thank the community for all the amazing support given to us over the years! So come one – come all! Kids are welcome as well. VERY special thanks to the Good Sports of Wayne for sponsoring the band for this event. The details of the concert are still being figured out, but here are some of the basics:
- The band is the Magical Mystery Doors – they play songs from the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors. They come with RAVE reviews – so if you like that music – do not miss this event!
- The concert will be held at Wilson Farm Park at the center stage. The main date will be Friday, September 10. The rain date will be Friday, September 17. We will post on our website, facebook, and instagram if the rain date is needed.
- The concert will start at 6:00pm. There will be an hour of music, then a short break, then another hour of music. You are welcome to come for the whole concert, or whatever part you want. Please remember to bring your own chairs or blankets.
- We hope to have food trucks on site to offer dinner and desserts to anyone interested. As we confirm those details, we’ll be listing that information.
- There will likely be a 50/50 and t-shirts as well. More details to come.
- We are looking for sponsors for this event. If you are interested – see the details to the right and let us know.
We can’t wait for the big event!!! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
THANK YOU to any individuals, families, businesses or other groups would would like to be a 2021 sponsor for our Come Together Thank You Concert. We are very appreciative of this support!
If you would like to Sponsor the concert – we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. The sponsor packet that explains the various benefits of each level will be posted soon. All sponsors will be listed below as they are confirmed. We will be listing all sponsors of $500 and more on the t-shirt available at the event, so we’ll need these confirmed no later than August 10.
$3500 – A Whole Lot of Love sponsor
$1000 – Hey Hey What Can I Do sponsor
$500 – All You Need Is Love sponsor
$250 – I Want To Hold Your Hand sponsor
SPONSOR A CHILD
With A Little Help From My Friends
Donations for the Come Together for T&E Care – a Thank You Concert
If you’d like to make a donation to T&E Care – please check out the options below.
MAKING A DONATION WITH VENMO:
- You can use Venmo to make a donation.
- Our logo is: and our ID is @tecare
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if you are new to T&E Care, we need your email to send a note of thanks. Venmo does not automatically provide this information. Please send us an email at email@example.com to alert us of your donation. If you want a mailed receipt, please also send your mailing address.
MAKING A DONATION WITH PAYPAL:
The button below is for CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL donations
- PayPal charges approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
DONATiNG WITH A CHECK:
- Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest.
The Fall Fest 2021 Committee
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.