*rain date – Sunday, September 11, 2022
We are excited to announce our plans for the 2022 Fall Fest. After the fun and successful concert from last year, we decided it would be more fun to try that type of fund raiser again this year! The details are just starting to be planned, so watch for more information very soon. We do know that the Magical Mystery Doors band will be back again. They play songs from the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors. Everyone enjoyed them last year, so we are excited to have them back! Come and be “All Together Now with T&E Care!”
A few other notes so far:
- We also know that the concert will be held at Wilson Farm Park at the center stage. We will post on our website, facebook, and instagram if the rain date is needed.
- The concert start time is still TBD, but it will be in the dinner/evening hour. There will be an hour or so of music, then a short break, then another hour of music. You are welcome to come for the whole concert, or whatever part you want.
- Please remember to bring your own chairs or blankets. You might want to bring your own drinks as well. Please remember, alcoholic drinks are not permitted at Wilson Farm Park.
- We expect to have food trucks on site again to offer dinner and desserts to anyone interested. More details there as well.
- We will be looking again for sponsors for this event. If you are interested – let us know.
- If you want to volunteer to help plan this event, let us know. Thanks!
We can’t wait for the big event!!! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Fall Fest 2022 Committee
If you would like to Sponsor the concert – we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. The sponsor packet that explains the various benefits of each level will be posted soon. All sponsors will be listed below as they are confirmed.
$10,000 – Penny Lane sponsor
$3500 – A Whole Lot of Love sponsor
$1000 – Hey Hey What Can I Do sponsor
$500 – All You Need Is Love sponsor
$250 – I Want To Hold Your Hand sponsor
⇒VERY special thanks to these
Check out the sponsor packet and information HERE.
Twist and Shout underwriters
Donations for the 2022 Fall Fest Concert
If you’d like to make a donation to T&E Care – please check out the options below. Please be sure if you are doing a sponsor-a-child donation or being a sponsor for the event, that you email us with the details (or complete the associated form). Thanks!
MAKING A DONATION WITH VENMO:
- You can use Venmo to make a donation.
- Our logo is: and our ID is @tecare
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if you are new to T&E Care, we need your email to send a note of thanks. Venmo does not automatically provide this information. Please send us an email at email@example.com to alert us of your donation. If you want a mailed receipt, please also send your mailing address.
MAKING A DONATION WITH PAYPAL:
The button below is for CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL donations
- PayPal charges approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
DONATiNG WITH A CHECK:
- Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest.
With A Little Help From My Friends
1 – GIVE A MONTH OF BREAKFASTS – A donation of $25 will buy breakfast foods for a family.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need who live in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.