SUMMER CAMP FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE 2022
T&E Care is about finished with the Summer Camp Assistance for 2022, as most camps have either started and/or are full. If you can find a camp with space, T&E Care will again help support kids interested in attending if the family is struggling to afford the cost. See below for the specific details on how our program works, the application needed to request financial assistance, and the suggested list of possible camps to consider. Applications (below) MUST be completed to be considered for financial assistance. Deadline for applications is June 30. Questions can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Camp Financial Assistance 2022
for Tredyffrin & Easttown Residents
- If you are interested in our financial assistance:
- You and your children must be T/E residents (anyone in a surrounding community is reviewed on a case by case basis.)
- You must commit to REGULAR attendance by your child(ren) at the camp.
- You must be willing to demonstrate financial need, if requested.
- Amount of financial assistance: T&E Care is willing to offer up to $350 per child toward a camp experience as long as we have funds still available in our budget. Camps that are more expensive and/or summer family memberships to the Y (or similar) will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- To get this financial assistance follow these 4 simple steps:
- Find a camp: YOU need to find a camp your child would like. There is a list of local camps on this website which is just for suggestions. If you know of another camp your child(ren) might want to attend go ahead and check it out.
- Confirm Fees/Space in Camp:
- Find out if the camp offers its own scholarship/reduced fee options. If you know what camp your child would like to attend, check with the camp ASAP and apply for their scholarship program.
- Many camps offer reduced fees for early enrollment. Please pay attention to those deadlines; it’s hard for us to justify paying the higher fee because a deadline was missed.
- Make sure there is space for your child in the camp.
- NOTE: If you plan to send your child to a camp at the YMCA – you MUST apply for financial aid support before you come to T&E Care for additional assistance.
- Register Your Child for the Camp: Even if we are offering financial assistance, YOU still need to register your child(ren) on the camp website or by calling the camp itself. Please be sure to get that accomplished for your child(ren) ASAP.
- Contact Us to Confirm Assistance: Complete the T&E Care on-line form below to request financial assistance.
Other notes to remember
- The township camps and vacation bible school programs are great deals – your child can often attend many weeks for one low price (or free). Also keep an eye out for library programs that are often free.
- The YMCA in Berwyn has a great discount program to help reduce the costs of their camps. The YMCA also has the broadest list of camps in the area, as well as extended day options. Be sure to get a Financial Aid application (available at the Y service desk) and send it to the Y ASAP to start that process if your child(ren) is interested in attending a YMCA camp.
- The local education foundation (FLITE) offers some financial assistance for middle/high school students for many academic-based camps. If this is the type of camp your child is interested in, either go to the FLITE website or contact your child’s guidance counselor and he/she can connect you with a FLITE representative.
TEC Summer Camp Application 2022 Camp Financial Assistance Application
Once you have contacted the camp of your choice and confirmed space and cost/scholarship, we need information in order to consider offering financial assistance. You must fill out the on-line form found at the link below. Please complete one form PER child.
Note: If you don’t hear back from a T&E Care representative within a few days please contact us at email@example.com. The on-line forms often don’t come through well from a phone so please try to use a computer if you can.Summer Camp 2022 Form – click here to register your child for support from T&E Care
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.