What a great event again this year! Over 200 students received support from this amazing community! Every student was supported with supplies, and each child was able to receive an average of $50 in gift cards to help with other expenses to start the year. We are humbled to see the support of so many in helping these local kids! THANKS!!!
If you need a tax donation form, you can download it here.
Thanks For Your Support!
- Wegmans (Malvern) for donating $250 in gift cards for us to hand out to families.
- The RE/MAX Main Line Charitable Foundation for once again making a donation of $1000 to purchase gift cards for the drive.
- The Devon Elementary Girls on the Run for collecting supplies and gift cards.
- The FLITE grant for helping to supply backpacks and other supplies for the drive.
- TE Connectivity for working with FLITE to supply backpacks and supplies for the drive.
- Johnson Matthey for supporting the drive with a cash donation and supplies.
- Care2Fund (USLI) for supporting the drive with a $500 cash donation.
- TE Moms Club for supporting the drive with supplies.
- Staples (Gateway) for a few gift cards for the drive.
- Vertex for donating a bunch of pens.
- Conestoga High School, district counselors, custodians and secretaries – for lending assistance in the preparation phase, the sorting phase, and the distribution phase of this special program.
Thanks to the many amazing volunteers
We appreciate the many folks who donated supplies, gift cards, or cash to the drive. But there were many who also donated TIME! Some drove supplies from the drop off locations to a committee member’s house. Some sorted supplies at Conestoga. Some went shopping for missing items. Some gathered food for the volunteers on sorting day. The list goes on and on. We thank you ALL! Very special thanks to the committee who put this all together:
Check back in the spring for details on the 2018 School Supply Drive!
For results of past School Supply Drive: SSD Archive Pages.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.