WORDS OF CARE 2019
December 2019 – after the Holiday drive (from a senior citizen): Words can not truly express how grateful I am for your generosity. I waited to open my presents until Christmas morning they were the only gifts under my tree and what gifts they were! I don’t know how you do it but everything was so needed and made my holiday so happy and joyful. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. Peace.
December 2019 – after a Holiday Dinner delivery: I’m am in complete awe and full of tears as I put all of these delicious goodies away!! Your generosity helps so much.
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: I want to express my gratitude to you and T&E Care members for making our holidays wonderful, full of happiness and joy! Each gift is so special and wonderful, the kids were so excited and happy when opening the gifts today. It feels like Santa knew what presents they wish Santa would bring them. My daughter is so happy she got the warmest and coziest winter jacket! It’s perfect and it will serve her for 2-3 years for sure! Beautiful books – she loves to read! All presents were so perfect and so needed! The little one was playing with all his new wonderful toys for all day. I am so grateful for the toaster, for electric kettle and for all the house suppliers and other amazing beauty things I got!!! Best gifts!!! and it will make my life so much easier this year!!! I am so grateful for food! My kids enjoy delicious cacao with little marshmallows and chocolate and all other yummy foodies every day!And thank you for all the gift cards! I made a big shopping at Wegmans, and cooked a delicious holidays dinner . Thank you so much for everything you do for us – for whole year! You are a Real Santa , and since last yes I started to believe in Magic! Thank you so much for everything you do and I hope one day I will help people like you support me and many others people! I wish you and all the members of T&E Care – only health, joy and happiness for 2020. Merry Christmas!!!
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: Good morning. I can’t thank you and your organization again for the wonderful help and support for this Christmas holiday, again. Wanted to share some great news with you – my son’s leave was approved and he WILL be coming home for Christmas!!! We’re so excited and your organization helped take the financial piece out of the way so I can concentrate on making memories and feeding my Marine and the rest of my family!!! I can’t tell you how much this means to me! Again, thank you for all you and your organization does for us!! God bless you.
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: Thank you so much for giving us help for the Christmas season this year! You truly helped us to have a joyous Christmas – from gifts to dinner!!! You are such wonderful people who truly care and make a difference for so many people. I hope you had joyful holidays!! 🙂 Thank you for all you do for our family and many others!
December 2019 – after the holiday drive: I wanted to send a thank you to TE Cares and everyone who gave to make our Christmas special. We really appreciate each and every person who donated. I want to give a special thank you to xxx for delivering the gifts to my home and baking delicious cookies. Thank you so much!
December 2019 – after paying a bill for a college student: Thank you so much for your help. I am very grateful for your generosity and your kindness. Helping to pay my tuition bill is a huge load off my mind. Again, I thank you immensely for your kindness and I look forward to paying you back in the future. God bless you.
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: Thank you so much. I picked up the gift cards this morning. I can not tell you how much I appreciate everything that this organization has helped my family and I over the past few, very difficult, years. The world is a much better place with caring people like you all in it!! Thanks again. MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!!
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: To who it may concern,I can not begin to express how thankful I am. Today we received our gifts. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone who contributed. I am in tears because I having a conversation with my mother about 15 minutes before the driver got here. We were discussing how to get groceries for the week because we just don’t have the money since our food stamps have been shut off. I opened the envelope to find wegmans gift cards. As I type this I’m crying because I can now go to the grocery store with no worries. Thank you all so much! You are all a blessing! I can’t thank you enough!
December 2019 – after our holiday drive: My family & I just wanted to say thank you for the generosity of all that was given to us Thank you to all that participated, donated and gave, volunteered, we really appreciate such a blessing.
November 2019 – after helping a single mom with some bills: Hello to all the T&E Care board members. I wanted to sincerely thank you for your generosity and compassion you have given to my family. You were an amazing help through this process. I feel extremely grateful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
October 2019 – after paying down some of a college graduate’s student loans: Thank you so much for everything the past 4 years and now this! Thank you for the help towards my loan and for being there to help me find a job. I appreciate you all so much and you all have been a huge blessing. I am beyond grateful for the constant help and love. Thank you!
October 2019 – after fixing a car for a senior citizen: Just as I had begun to surrender to defeat, and start the process of accepting an impossible situation…. T&E Care came through I can’t tell you how nice it is to no longer breathe gas fumes or to face having to ride numerous buses to my medical appointments, with a painful foot. Thank you for providing the funds needed to replace my fuel pump. This has been a tough year for me so far, and your help has been such a redemption! If I can ever be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.
September 2019 – after helping a mom get settled into a new apartment after an ugly move: The move was hectic and great. Thank you and all of your team so much for helping to make it happen. You have relieved a huge burden from us, giving us room in our budget to be able to buy essential items for the new place. I have to say that I felt pretty ashamed to even ask for/need the help, but am ever so grateful to have received it. As my friend has counseled me of late, “accept the love.” So here I am, embracing it.
August 2019 – after paying the rent for a single mom with a seriously ill daughter: I don’t even know what to say. I am beyond grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. If there is anything I can do to help the T&E Care organization out please let me know. Thank you again!!! You all really are amazing!
August 2019 – general letter of support from a mom: I am a disabled mother of multiple children. My family has suffered many hardships and without the amazing support of T&E Care, we would not be able to get school supplies, household items, holiday gifts, gas and grocery gift cards, as well as summer camps. As a proud, independent, individual it is hard for me to ask for help; however, when it comes to my children, I will do whatever I can to ensure they have what they need to succeed in school, over the summer, and life! I am indebted to T&E Care for everything they have done for me and my family. Our life has been difficult due to my illnesses and economic down turn of our finances, it has been a miracle and a blessing to know that there is an organization I can reach out to that will assist in any way they possibly can, it gives me peace of mind, one less thing to stress over. Without the help of T&E Care, I shudder to think where my children and I would be right now. Thankfully, I do not have to worry, I know they are an e-mail away and will assist with everything they can. The services offered by T&E Care are invaluable to our community. They are an absolute blessing to those of us that are fortunate enough to receive assistance without judgement and embarrassment.
May 2019 – from a recent college graduate that we had been supporting: This Saturday, I graduated from college. As I reflected on my time in school, I thought about all those that helped me along the way. I am so grateful for all that T&E Care has done for me. Thank you for helping me get laptops, notifying me about scholarships, and so much more. My time in school was significantly easier thanks to your kindness! Thank you!
March 2019 – after paying the mortgage for a local mom: Thank you thank you and thank you for all you have done for me. I just felt a jolt of joy.
March 2019 – from a mom we’ve worked with for about 5 years who finally was in good enough shape to buy a small house: To the people who have been a backbone and support with me on this journey – I know there are more people in the background who have been there through thick and thin. Like every time I am sharing one more achievement, I feel proud and emotional that I was able to save and not depend on T E for the huge leap I took this time. I am not sure how to explain but you all have touched my life immensely and the gratitude I have is not explainable. I am carrying forward all the help and passing it over to many more who are in need in whichever way I can. The battle is never-ending and draining but I have extended family like you all to vent. I am in loss of words while typing this good news to you all. Additional good news I applied for citizenship and cleared the test. I got my naturalization a week ago. Thank you so much. HUGS.
March 2019 – from an adult who needed help with rent after her mom died – Thank you so very much, again, for your help during this challenging time. I honestly couldn’t have made it through (still in process) without your help and support with the rent this month. I appreciate it more than I can say.
February, 2019 – from a student getting a laptop for college: I cannot thank you enough for the laptop. It was such a blessing to receive and truly turned around the start of my semester. I am so grateful for all that you have done and all that you continue to do for myself and my family.
January, 2019 – from a mom we have helped in the past: I’ve been meaning to get in touch with you regarding the awesome Christmas and holiday feast that t/e cares blessed me with, I was so overwhelmed I cried and hugged the volunteer so tightly. You all have always been there for me and my daughter through some hard times and you are greatly appreciated and the gratitude omg you just don’t know. My life is a whole mess. It’s just the hand I was dealt unfortunately. Thank you so much for all you’ve done. I don’t think anyone is more grateful than me for t/e cares.
January 2019 – from a student we support in college: This past Monday I attended the dinner for the a special scholarship. It was a really great time and I am grateful I had the opportunity to thank the Foundation in person. I want to thank you for notifying me about the scholarship two years ago – I never would have known about it otherwise. Your help throughout my college career with this scholarship, the Pioneer Plus scholarship, laptop and printer, and school supplies has made an immense difference in my undergraduate experience. Thank you so much for all that you have done and do for myself and my family!
January 2019 – from a student we support in college: Thank you so much! I just wanted to inform you that I also accepted my summer internship offer for summer 2019. I am working there also during the winter break as full time hours and will be working 15 hours per week during spring break. I honestly couldn’t have accomplished or made it this far without the help of you guys. I am so thankful for the support you guys provide for me.
January 2019 – from a mom receiving help with some bills: I want to thank you for all your kindness and generosity in helping me pay my past due car payment and rent during this difficult time. This gift has helped me more than you know. I am grateful beyond words.
WORDS OF CARE 2018
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year. I cannot thank your organization enough for all you do for us during the holidays. Made this an extra special Christmas since my son was able to get leave. We all love our gifts and thank you again. He has a long drive back but I’m so grateful he was able to come home and your organization made this a great Christmas for us all. Thank you and God bless you and everyone at TE Cares.
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: I just wanted to send a big thank you to everyone involved in the T/E Care community! You guys made our Christmas that much more special! My daughter was so excited on Christmas morning! I can not express how grateful we are for all of your generosity with the gifts, food and gift cards! God Bless all of you! We are so eternally grateful!! Happy New Year!
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: I can not thank everyone enough, from the bottom of our hearts, for the amazing holiday presents! Your kindness and generosity brought tears to my eyes, when the person who delivered the items opened up the back of her SUV and said “all of this, is yours!”. I will never forget that moment. It truly means so much, during a personally challenging time. My goal is to soon be helping on your side, to give back to others who would benefit, by volunteering with this wonderful program in the future. Thank you once again and have a happy new year!
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: I just want to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone involved in the holiday gift drive.I can’t believe the amount of generosity. My cupboards have never been full before, and I am eternally grateful. It wasn’t easy leaving my marriage, but I finally found the strength to do so. It hasn’t been easy living paycheck to paycheck. Having received such wonderful gifts has allowed me to save money on all those essential living items. I never splurge on treats and seeing my son devour the cookies in a single sitting, made me remember how much he loved them. I could go on and on for each and every item delivered. Please know that I am truly thankful and will let nothing go to waste. Kindly express my gratitude to everyone involved. My prayers go out that each and every one of you to have the merriest of Christmases ever!
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: I wanted to send you a quick message to thank you for the delivery. My family and I really appreciate all of your help. If there’s anything I can do in return, please do not hesitate to contact me. God bless you and happy holidays to you. Thank you sincerely.
- December 2018 – after our holiday drive: I can’t express my gratitude for the gifts we received today. I shed tears of joy and gratitude when opened the “happy holidays” envelope and bags with gifts. We have never received so many gifts for past couple years. I believe in miracles and T&E care with its wonderful sponsors and volunteers are the evidence that miracles happen and that our world is full of kind and incredibly generous people. Just yesterday night, I was thinking about what to shrink and where to trim this month in order to buy winter boots for my daughter and car seat for my baby boy, since my friend, who gave me her car seat to use, just had her own newborn recently). And ta da…I was astonished by so many gifts delivered to us today!!!! I am literally dancing all day long today! Ohh… and those delicious cookies, my daughter sang all evening “ they are my most favorite cookies in the world ”. (She didn’t see the beautifully packed gifts for her yet. I will be putting them under the tree on Christmas eve.) This year was one of the hardest, because I lost the apartment of my dear departed parents, but at the same time one of the happiest years with the birth of my second child. I am so lucky that I relocated to this area. T&E care and it’s supporters are the great example how we should raise our children and I wish we can help someone one day like you do for so many families. Thank you so much for making our holiday season so magical. And I wish everyone a lot of health, happiness and miracles in their lives! Happy holidays
- December 2018 – sent to the driver who delivered the holiday drive gifts: I just wanted to send you another thank you for what you did for me and my daughter. You are such a wonderful person. God Bless You!
- November 2018 – After our Thanksgiving dinner program a mom said: Wow! what an incredible amount of food! I’m beyond thankful for the tremendous generosity and efforts of everyone involved! Please pass along how much this means to me and my family!
- November 2018 – a note of thanks at Thanksgiving – I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all (the entire T E Care team) for your support. The monetary support, meals/food, grocery, resources, emotional help, car, rent, bills ….the list goes on. All of this took a lot of stress off of me. It helped me stand up and take time and figure out what our life is going to be and how I can navigate through daily challenges. I am not sure how we would have been able to make it through this trying time without the help from friends like you. I really value your friendship, and I’m so grateful to have you our my life. I would also like to add that these words are not enough to thank for what you all have given to us in physical and non-physical form. I pray to god to give more people like you to society for all of us to live happy and secure.
- October 2018 – after offering holiday assistance to a family we were told: Our family can be removed from your list. As a matter of fact- I would like to shop for a family. I’m sure you get many happy endings with all of the great work you do! Through my divorce I was forced to close a business and could barely make ends meet but keeping my kids in the family home in this amazing school district was top priority. As I struggled to get my head above water the kids really never knew… thanks to you they had school supplies on the first day of school, and they went to camp and had warm winter clothes and much more! Thank you for getting us through the really rough times! Now it’s our time to help others! What you do is amazing!!!! I thank God for the struggles because now I truly appreciate the easy days!
- October 2018 – after paying a rent bill and making a car payment for a mom who is out of work – Thank you so much ☺️ Words cannot express how grateful I am for the help your organization have given my family. Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏🏻
- October 2018 – we recently worked with a mom to help purchase a “new” used car. After saving for over a year and then with our support we could get her a decent car. She said, To everyone involved from TE Care: Previously I had lost my car – I went to school to be an RN and made it through to clinicals and then I got sick with Lyme Disease. I am going to now try to go back and finish up, everyone I am around says you need to go back you know so much. That’s my goal. I am sooooo happy that the board members could help me purchase a car that is suitable and very capable of helping me continue to work and take care of my family and later try to return to school. God is good in every way and he provides! Thanks again – rest assured you are helping change lives and when I’m able I will give back!
- September 2018 – from a student supported with our college program: Thank you so much for all of the support you have given me this year & in previous years. I honestly do not know what my mother and I would do without your generosity. Thank you so much!
- September 2018 – from a student supported with our college program: Thank you so much for the textbooks check, My parents told me that they received the check in the mail. It is hard to put in words how much I am thankful for everything.
- August 2018 – after the school supply drive: I just wanted to send a thank you to T/E Cares for helping us buy the school supplies that is needed for my daughter this school year. The gift cards included were so generous. We are so blessed to living in a community that gives back as much as ours does. I can not thank you again for all that T/E Cares has helped my family out with over the past few years. It is GREATLY appreciated! My daughter is looking forward to a great school year. Enjoy the rest of summer 🙂
- August 2018 – after summer camp assistance – My children enjoyed to attend the camp. Thank you so much!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son has a wonderful experience at boy scout camp. Thank you and T&E Care for all that you do!!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son had a wonderful time at Red Buffalo Camp. He had a horse for two weeks; He was thrilled to be there and see his horse every day and take care of him and learned to ride. It was wonderful to visit him on parent evening and see how comfortable he was around the horses. He had an overnight where each tent was named after a state. Thank you so much for helping him to go there.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Let me start by saying thanks for everything, t&e care has been a blessing! My children had the best time at camp. They made lots of friends and memories. We really appreciate everyone’s time and effort to make this camp experience one to remember. Looking forward to next year!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son had a wonderful time at Future Stars as always. The new location was great and convenient. He had the opportunity to make new friends and had some friends attend from his school. The summer ended quickly and back to school is around the corner.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Thank you! The kids have one more week of camp left. They love ymca. it’s a great help from t e care that I was able to pay a portion of it. Appreciate all the help and support.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Thank you so much – my children loved going to the YMCA tracks and Trails camp this year…. It was by far their favorite camp this summer!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My daughter LOVED her camp! It is such a positive learning experience for the kids and teaches them kindness, tolerance, and acceptance. Thanks so much to T&E Cares for making this possible! We really appreciate it!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Thank you so much for letting my daughter experience camp this summer. Since I had surgery, it gave her an opportunity to have time with friends and enjoy Umly.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My daughter had a great time at Center on Central! Thank you for offering the assistance. I am very grateful for the help!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son attended overnight Boy Scout camp. It is the highlight of his summer. It is tons of fun and adventure, but they also work toward achievement badges, are expected to be disciplined and helpful. We can’t thank you enough!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Camp was great, thank you so much. I couldn’t have afforded camp otherwise this summer. What a blessing.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son enjoy the lax camp very much! he was able to meet kids in the area learn some lax skills and have fun! Many thanks to T&E Care for making this happen for my child!
- August 2018 – from a dad after the delivery of school supplies: Thank you very much! We appreciate all that you guys do, have a great rest of the summer.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Camp was terrific! My son had a great summer attending camp at the YMCA. His last day at camp is this coming Thursday and he is looking forward to returning to elementary school to see all of his friends as well as make new ones. We are very excited about First Grade! Thank you and T&E Care for your help with making camp possible for my son this summer! As a single mom on a limited income, it is very stressful and challenging at times figuring out how I am going to make it all work. T&E is such a blessing and wonderful organization for parents like me and I am so grateful for all that you do for us.
- August 2018 – after a single mom got school supplies: I just wanted to send a thank you for helping with organizing the school supplies for my daughter. I can not begin to explain how grateful we are for the assistance from T/E cares. We are so lucky to live in a community that gives back as much as ours does! My daughter is really looking forward to a great year in school. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – Camp was AMAZING! Thank you for all your organization does.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My oldest did Girl scout camp and loved the horse part. Very interested in volunteering with an equestrian center now, and had a great week away! My middle and youngest both did the UMLY- which is always nice as it gives them interaction with others and a great chance to cool off and swim! My daughter did dance and my son did a community habitat program which he enjoyed thoroughly! Thank you for your commitment to this program!
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – The camp was amazing!!! My daughter learned ice skating so good and the rest of the summer she remembered those bright moments of the time she spent at camp and had begging about going there again.
- August 2018 after summer camp assistance – My son really did enjoy his time at The YMCA. Thank you for helping him with this experience.
- August 2018 – after a college student received extra support for doing very well in school: My family and I are so incredibly grateful that you proposed us for additional assistance to your board. Please know your thoughtfulness and support do not go unrecognized. We are well aware you made intentional efforts to make this happen for us. I can promise you my hardest work and continued improvement as a return for your investment.
- July 2018 – after connecting with a college student who has received support in his journey – I will never have enough words to thank you for all the help and support that has always been there for me and my family. You guys have definitely made a change in my life and have given me a lot of opportunities to succeed. Moreover, I couldn’t be where I am without your aid. Once again, thank you so much for your kind heart and your selfless service.
- July 2018 – after working with a Conestoga student in preparation for college – Thank you for the opportunity of T&E Care. To know that in college I have someone looking out for me and to support and guide me through the process is a great blessing. I know the road ahead will only get harder and harder, but to know I have support makes me want to give it my all!
- June 2018 – after offering support to a student in college: Thank you for so much guidance from high school through college. Having 1st generation parents, it was very hard to understand the American college system and process. T&E Care has been so supportive and truly I couldn’t have done it this smoothly without your help. I really appreciate that you guys have this program to help kids with dreams like me.
- March 2018 – after paying a rent bill: I want you and TE care board of directors to known you are doing a great work for those in need. You save me from the street or from living in an uncomfortable condition. I feel so honored that you believe in me, that trust you all have is phenomenal. I appreciate what you have done for me and what you are doing for others. Thank you and the board for paying my rent. God continue to bless you all so that you can be a blessing to whoever you are to help. I also thank my pastor for telling me about you.
- February 2018 – after helping with the inspection and car repair for a single mom: The car company completed my car yesterday, I appreciate all ur organization has done for me and my daughter. I will be starting work Monday. So happy and lucky. God Bless u and the family.
- February 2018 – after paying the back rent for someone facing eviction – Thank you so much – God bless you and God bless this TECare, and anything ,anything that I can do to be a blessing to you all – thank you – thank you so very much and I just don’t know how to begin to thank you – I just don’t know but thank you and the rest of the board.
- January 2018 – from a mom after the holidays: I just wanted to thank this organization for all the generosity, the outreach, care, dedication and commitment that you continue to provide to my family. Words can’t express how much this community have reached out and helped me over and over again. It warms my heart to know that people are so caring about others. If I had 1,000 tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough for all you have done and will continue to do for my family and others. Everyone has been so awesome and wonderful. I am truly blessed and highly favored. THANK YOU ALL!!!
Words of Care 2017
- December 2017 – from a college student after the holiday drive: I can not thank you enough for everything you have done for me and my family. You have been a great support system. You have done so much for me and have been so kind. I love my college. My program is the best fit for me. It has been a great way for me to really connect with people and meet new people. I am planning to start joining clubs and activities. I want to thank you again for Christmas this year. It was so generous. I really appreciate it. I appreciate how big your heart is.
- December 2017 – after the holiday drive: I just wanted to say THANK YOU! to T/E Cares for the many thoughtful gifts that the T/E Elves dropped off for us for the Holidays. I felt hit by Xmas on their arrival! We started to enjoy items immediately: On Thursday, I hid all the kids Holiday presents. And put away groceries. 🙂 On next 2 Friday afternoons xxx shared cookies and crackers with his friends that he was hosting here on Friday. The support to help him be social is greatly appreciated. 🙂 XXX enjoyed helping me make mashed potatoes with veggies for dinner that night; we will make lasagna later this week. On Saturday I did some non-toxic cleaning w Method cleaners—greatly appreciate the non toxic items for me and kids. I gave your gifts to kids for both Hanuakah and Xmas (we celebrate both). PJs were a surprise hit for both kids. XXX loved the science gifts and started experiments immediately. Both kids were thrilled with the special D&D and Batman Legos picked out for them. The divided plates are perfect and will make dinners here much easier. The gift cards are buying a lot of groceries and necessities. And, a few luxuries: kids LOVE their new fuzzy blankets from Walmart and I got a nightlight. The adorable drawings on some of the packages were lovely. Some pics of Xmas morning below—XXX is wearing the new PJ pants, XXX is performing a science experiment. Thank you particularly for the educational and healthy support that everything you gave us showed—you guys totally made our holidays.
- December 2017 – after the holiday drive: Good morning. I hope you are well and staying warm with this beautiful snowy weather. I cannot thank you and your organization enough for all the gifts and home items for Christmas. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful and thoughtful community. Thank you so much!! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! God bless you all.
- December 2017 – after the holiday drive: I just wanted to send a thank you for all of your generosity this holiday season. I certainly was not expecting to receive all that we did. I feel so blessed. My words are not enough to express how grateful I am. My daughter will be so happy on Christmas morning thanks to all that you have provided for us. Thank you for thinking of my daughter and I this holiday season. Thank you again so much! Happy holidays.
December 2017 – I am so grateful for all of the gifts you gave us. It was such a blessing. May God bless you and your family forever and ever. My daughter loves her jacket. She told me all the kids at school wear this kind. You were so kind and I had to thank God for you. Thank you for being so kind to us.
- December 2017 – after the holiday drive: I would like to thank you all for being there for me. I know there are many more people behind the scene who is a part of helping me stand up and get through this storm. My heart felt gratitude to all of you. I am not contacting you frequently as you can see I am able to take care of most of the stuffs and I feel much organized and stronger than before. This wouldn’t have happened if all these hands didn’t join together to lift me up. Every day is definitely a struggle and something new to face and challenge. I am trying my best and will do as long as I can. I won’t hesitate to reach out for help and guidance when I don’t know what to do. I really appreciate you all keeping us in thoughts. I will return this favour to people in need in which ever way possible. If you need me to volunteer or be a part of anything please let me know.
- December 2017 – after the holiday drive: Those gifts were amazing and helped me with groceries..gifts..So blessed be in this township. Merry Christmas
- November 2017 – from a student who T&E Care supports on her college journey: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your days are great, and the food is good! Just wanted to say thank you for your continued help and support these past few months it means a lot! I definitely wouldn’t have made it without. This semester has gone really well so far and my coach gave me a lot of praise. Just wanted to check in, and say thank you on today, as it would be fitting!
- November 2017 – from a single mom after we helped with a few bills: I just wanted to send another thank you. I saw that everything went through with the car insurance, and the car payment. I really appreciate the T/E Care organization helping me out this past month. You have helped me through a difficult time, and I can not thank you enough. I hope you have a Happy
- November 2017 – after paying rent for a family: I cannot begin to thank you and the board for this wonderful gift. I have been so stressed and upset about owing so much rent and with your help and the help of the board, I will be able to catch up. This is an incredible holiday gift I do not take lightly. Please thank the Board for me, I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am!
- October 2017 – from a mom who got 2 refurbished computers – one for herself and one for her elementary aged son: I wanted to thank you so much for the two laptops that you dropped off today!!! I put one computer on my son’s desk upstairs and when he got off the bus I told him to go upstairs and take a look at what’s in his room… There was silence for at least a minute and he started screaming yes yes yes ran down the stairs and jumped on top of me on the sofa. And then he said something funny…… but wait mom does this one work ?? and I said yes it was a gift from some really special caring people.
- September 2017 – after helping someone get books for a nursing program: I want to thank you guys again for your generosity, I know you are investing a lot in my education and I do not take that lightly. I appreciate everything you have done whole heartedly.
- September 2017 – after helping a student with college tuition bills – Thank you so much for all of your help the past couple of years. I honestly couldn’t have done any of it without you. You have done so much for my family. It is greatly appreciated.
- Aug 2017 – after helping a family with camp tuition – I just wanted to say Thank You So Much for your support and T/E Care’s financial assistance to help XXXX this summer. XXXX enjoyed going to Miquon and being in the Miquon play and being outdoors. And I was happy to see XXXX have a caring, supportive, beautiful place to run around outside. Thank you again for helping XXXX to have a fantastic summer.
- Aug 2017 – after helping a student with book money for college – Thank you for your continued financial support. I will be sure to make T/E Cares proud in my academic efforts this semester!
- Aug 2017 – after helping a student with tuition support for the fall semester – Thank you all again for the great work you do and helping students like me succeed. I am very fortunate for you all!
- July 2017 – after paying rent for a family – I would like very much to thank you, sincerely, for your exceptionally generous help. Your gift to my family is one that will not ever be forgotten. I can finally see the light at this very long tunnel, now that I am just a small payment away from being up to date with my rent. I will be current at week’s end and I can honestly say that for the first time in MANY months, I can go to sleep at night stress free. It’s not an easy ordeal being a single parent, and to lose your job and struggle so hard, and to make matters worse, it’s not easy for me to ask for help. I am so grateful that your organization exists and can help be like me, and do so graciously. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
- July 2017 – after helping with camp tuition for a family – Thank you so much, the camp for my children are ready and they are excited, thank you again for your support and for all the people that support this wonderful program, it’s very helpful for our family. thank you and you have a great summer!
- July 2017 – after paying back rent for a family facing eviction: I cannot begin to tell you peace of mind you and the board just gave me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart you please let the board know how much it means to me! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
- June 2017 – after helping a family that tries very hard but got behind on a PECO bill – We are beyond thankful! This is such a big help to our family. This is something that has held us back for the past 3 years and has been hard to resolve with our already tight budget. I would have never imagined this amount of help and we are just forever grateful for this amazing gesture.
June 2017 – from a mom who is moving to start a new career: I want to thank you for all the amazing things you’ve done and assisted with for my family over the years! I’m so excited to start my new journey and continue to grow so that can open my own businesses all over the world. I set out on this journey to help people and I don’t intend to stop! Thanks again to you and T/E Care for everything.
- June 2017 – From a graduating CHS senior who will be getting some support for college through our CAP program: I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for me so far. You have helped me and my family so much. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you for thinking about me.
- June 2017 – from a mom just thanking us in general: Thank you for all that your organization has done for me and my girls during a tough period and transition in our lives. It has made a world of difference.
- May 2017 – after offering college assistance to an lady who wanted to change her path: I actually had to take a pause after reading your email to let it all sink in…This is absolutely amazing news, you’ve not only managed to make my day, but you have officially made my year! 😊 I would love to be a part of your college assistance program, it is something I definitely need at this time in my life. I believe it will help change my life. Not having to stress and worry so much over tuition bills would be a MAJOR weight off of my shoulders, it will allow more energy and time to be focused on school work and doing well. I can not thank you guys enough for this opportunity! I hope to make you proud!😊
- May 2017 – from a mom with many obstacles facing her right now: Again, I can’t thank you enough for all your support. It made me feel less alone and hopeful for the future.
- May 2017 – from a single lady with a great work ethic that ran into some financial issues: Thanks again for your time today, that meant a great deal to me. I also wanted to thank you for referring me to Carol at the food pantry – she was as amazing as you said and she gave me a lot of great grocery items 😊
- May 2017 – from a college student we support: I received a letter that I was awarded a $3,000 Scholarship from XXX! I am very grateful, as this scholarship will certainly make a difference in my tuition this upcoming year. I wanted to thank you for notifying me about the scholarship and for helping me prepare to submit my application. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
- April 2017 – after paying security deposit for a single mom who needed to move: Thank you and the board so much for helping to make this happen. I can not tell you how much I truly appreciate the help and hopefully, this is a fresh start for my children and me for a new, successful life!
- April 2017 – after paying a number of bills for a family that fell on hard times: We are beyond grateful and do indeed have some breathing room. Thank you for you support. We feel optimistic for the first time in a while. Good things await us. Thanks again to all!
- April 2017 – after paying a bill for a single lady: Thanks for your help on these and previous as well! It is not easy for me to ask, so thanks for your consideration and support during this time. My gratitude forever!
March 2017 – from a dad who needed help with transportation costs to get to/from work: Thanks so much, and yes you helped a lot and we again are grateful.
- March 2017 – from a single mom after we helped cover some medical bills: This is amazing! I am in tears! Thank you so so very much from the bottom of my heart! What a blessing.
- February 2017 – from a single mom getting help with her kids: Thank you so much for being there when I was so overwhelmed and my learning curve was great because my husband took care of most of the bills. He didn’t know their bus times, or bus numbers, or teachers’ names, or doctors and dentist appointments, or whose backpack was whose, but I didn’t know how darn much it cost for electricity. The kids truly do know that joy is not from things. They’ve been resilient each step of the way. If you ever wonder if you’ve made a difference, you certainly have in our family!
WORDS OF CARE – 2016
- December 2016 – after helping one of our college students with some holiday gifts: I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. I really do appreciate them and I’m just so grateful that you help us out every year. It really means a lot to me that you still help out past students, I don’t know many groups that do what TE Cares does. Thank you again and I hope you have a great holiday!
- December 2016 – After the holiday drive: Thank you so nuch – we have received our baskets. You are are greatly appreciated and I wanna thank you and the whole organizatin for everything yve’ve ever done for my daughter and me. I wish you all a very Merry Chritmas and. a Happy New. Year! God bless!
- December 2016 – from a dad after the holiday drive delivery: Thank you so much for the basket and gifts, we really appreciate TE Cares for helping out my family. Don’t know what we would do without your assistance. We don’t take this lightly and it doesn’t go unnoticed. Thanks so much!
- December 2016 – from a mom after the holiday drive delivery: I came home to a kitchen full of goods… OMGoodness what a surprise – thank you SO much. This really helps us out, and it was super special to see the handwritten sparkly notes from kids and homemade xmas cookies! What a personalized touch. You guys really know how to send out the holiday spirit 🙂
- December 2016 – from a mom after receiving the Thanksgiving dinner: On behalf of my family and I, we would like to thank you and the TE Care Community as a whole for making our Thanksgiving very successful. We all enjoyed our dinner and the kids were very excited. I want to wish a Merry Christmas to you and your family and may you be blessed.
- December 2016 – from a mom after Holiday Drive items were delivered: Thank you SO much for helping us to have a wonderful Christmas this year. We have had challenging times with my husband in and out of work. Your delivery of wrapped gifts, gift cards and homemade cookies came at just the right time! My car just needed a large repair and you volunteer’s delivery lifted my spirits as well as our Christmas! We are very grateful to live in a community that truly cares and supports one another in difficult times! Thank you with all my heart! Merry Christmas!
- November 2016 – after paying a PECO bill for someone who had an emergency: Thank you so much! I don’t even know what to say! This is absolutely amazing, I’m so grateful! I did call peco and it says the balance is paid. I can’t thank you enough, you guys are life savers!
- November 2016 – after the Thanksgiving dinner was delivered: God bless you for your generosity. You will be in our prayers on thanksgiving and throughout all this holiday season, when people such as you, give of yourself for others. You will always be truly blessed.
- November 2016 – when this mom found out she’d be receiving help for Thanksgiving she said: Thank you so very much. Having this dinner means do much to my family. I have much gratitude for the people who volunteer to do such a noble deed. I leave off 190.00 a month for my food, and I go to the shelters in the area for canned goods etc. So it is so wonderful to have such delicious food prepared for Thanksgiving! Again, I thank you so very much and feel truly blessed to be added to the list! Be Blessed and Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!!!
- November 2016 – After filling an oil tank for a local neighbor we heard: Thanks for easing my mind, body and spirit! And most of all my financial concerns at this time. I will definitely feel the extra warmth in my home from the heating and your heartfelt generous gift. You and the TE Cares board have shown me unbelievable care, kindness and support! I am hopeful that my situation is about to change! Thx!
- October 2016 -after helping a family with a few bills, we got this email – Well…. after 51 weeks of unemployment, my husband received a job offer Thursday night!!! Praising God!!! He starts tomorrow! :):):) Not sure what the TE Cares protocol is for when services/provisions end, but I wanted to let you know as soon as possible. Please know that I have been raving about this program this last year when our son’s high school counselor notified us of what you do- the money in their lunch accounts and the backpacks were been a saving grace for our kiddos. Many thanks for your support in action.
- October 2016 – from a mom just sending general thanks: In a couple of weeks, it’s going to be a year since my husband was laid off from his executive job (our families primary source of income). I have to say, having money in their school’s lunch accounts from your program makes them feel “normal” and giddy- and I’m soooooo grateful! And the backpacks with school supplies felt like Christmas for them!! We decided not to purchase new first day of school clothes for them, but their backpacks were AMAZING and felt so good!! Thank you so so much. We cannot wait to get back on our feet again… and to begin donating to TE Cares- this intentional and life giving program blows my mind. 🙂
- September 2016 – sometimes it’s the small payments that mean the most; we gave a senior citizen two $25 Wawa cards for gas. He said: Thank you so much for going to all that trouble for me today. After I saw you, I drove directly to the Wawa in Malvern and used one of the two cards to fill up my car with gasoline. The tank was so close to empty that it took the entire twenty-five-dollars’ worth. I am so grateful you were able to get me those cards just in time. My Social Security doesn’t come until next Wednesday, and I wouldn’t have been able to get to my ophthalmologist’s appointment at Lankenau on Monday. You rescued me!
- September 2016 – after helping to pay a loan for a college student – Thanks! Really appreciate the payment on the loan. That’s major! I will let my mom know about this and remind her to continue to pay the monthly payment. I will continue to do my part and hopefully have another good semester! Thanks again so much!
- September 2016 – from a student who received a laptop for college – My laptop has been so useful because right after class I can finish my work then and there. It comes with Microsoft office which is also very useful because all my classes require some sort of essay.
- August 2016 – from a student who received a laptop for college – Being able to receive a computer for college was such a great help! My first day of classes I had homework that was assigned online! For my math class we do assignments in class on our computers. So it’s been so helpful with my classes. Having a computer in college is a necessity!
- August 2016 – from a mom after the school supplies were delivered – Thank you so much T/E you have extremely helpful to me and family though the years very appreciated and thank you and blessings in the coming school year.
- August 2016 – from a mom after the school supplies were delivered – Thanks again – My son is very excited because he really has only had hand me down school supplies that were not in very good shape. He is very thankful !!!!!!!
- August 2016 – from a student who received a laptop before going to college – Laptop has been very useful! The lights on the keys are useful at night. I am so thankful for the laptop! I really like the basic features!
- August 2016 – from a student who received a laptop and tuition assistance for college – I wish to thank you all for supporting me in my college education at XXX. With your help, advice, supplies, and kindness I will be attending XXX in the Fall. I will be working my hardest in college and will put the resources you have given me to great use. Thanks to all that are involved at T/E Care for the great service you do for the T/E community!
- August 2016 – from a student who received a laptop before going to college – Everyone is connected through technology today. I know I couldn’t complete my assignments without a laptop. It is essential to the life of all college students today and is needed in the globalized world we have today Thank you!
- August 2016 – from a mom after the school supplies were delivered – Thank you very much for your help!! School supplies are a huge deal-they used to cost us $50-$100 (depending on whether my two kids need backpacks). We couldn’t buy them without you!
- August 2016 – from a mom after the school supplies were delivered – The bags and school supplies are greatly appreciated. We can’t thank you, TE care, enough for the donation.
- August 2016 – from a student that received a laptop for college – I am so appreciative to have my own laptop! It’s only been two weeks, but I have already done so much online related to school. My school is VERY reliant on their portal to communicate to us and all of our instructors communicate through the site as well so it’s much easier viewing and responding on the laptop than on my phone. Having my own laptop gives me the freedom to do my work from my dorm, the library, the gazebo, anywhere on campus. Thank you T&E Cares!!
- August 2016 – From a single mom who needed help with daycare expenses – Thank you and the TE Care Organization for helping my family during this tough time in our lives. We are so appreciative of your generosity in helping with After School Care for my children. Please thank the board for this generous gift and know that I intend to pay it forward in the near future!
- August 2016 – From a college student who received assistance with the cost of text books: I share my sincerest gratitude for all that you and T&E Care have done for me as a college student. I hope my continued hard work can do you all a bit of justice.
- August 2016 – from a single mom with 2 kids in college and another with disabilities at home, after we paid her rent, Thank you so much! Please thank everyone at TE Cares on behalf of myself and especially my children. My daughter that was in the hospital for most of 2015 begins her Junior year in high school on Monday. My son will be returning to college after Labor Day. My eldest daughter returned to college last week to begin RA training. We have been blessed to have so many amazing people come into our lives during our most difficult time.
- July 2016 – from a mom who has 2 students receiving college assistance, including a new computer for one: I wish I could go to your place to pick up these items and thank you and T&E Care in person, however I commute by train and have no access to a car. Sorry about this excuse and please pass along my appreciation to T&E Care members. Without your support and generosity my children would not have these oppotunities for their higher education. Although we are not in the ideal situation, we hope and believe that we can move forward. Thank you so much for your continued and kind-hearted support for my family, as always.
- July 2016 – from a counselor who came to us about a mom needing day care help: I want to thank you for all your help with JM, the single mother I was looking to get some help for. She is back at work and her daughter is at a nice day care close to her home. It is not easy but she is managing quite well. T&E Care helped her tremendously with her day care needs which allowed her to keep her full time job. She has applied for some government assistance and is working hard to provide for her daughter. I have been keeping in touch and making sure everything is going well. She is so thankful to everyone for all the help she has received. She never misses a chance to say thank you. Thanks again for your willingness to help and make someone’s life a little better.
- March 2016 – from a mom after receiving rent assistance: I just want to say from the bottom of my heart – thank you! T&E Cares has helped me tremendously during a very trying transition, and for that, I will always remain grateful and humble because of that assistance. Again, thank you…
- February 2016 – From the mom of two CAP students: Thank you so much for caring! Your organization is unbelievable! I am excited for XXX because she called this afternoon to let me know she got a summer internship at XXX, and since science is where her interest is greatest this is an awesome first step for her!! Thank you for all your help along the way. It is greatly appreciated by all of us! T&E Care really did accomplish its mission in my family, particularly helping me keep stability, and it is definitely paying off. XXX is also doing well at XXX and working at XXX. His goal is to go onto the corporate training program at XXX once he graduates. I think that is a good path for him. Again, I will keep you informed but we all are very thankful!
- Jan 2016 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: I can’t thank you enough for the awesome delivery of wonderful tidings you brought to us today. I’m completely overwhelmed and filled with gratitude. It’s a very humbling experience. I have lost a lot- including our home and like I said am making my come back. Thank you so much. God bless.
- Jan 2016 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, gift cards and supplies you provided for us for Christmas. I am simply filled with gratitude.
- Jan 2016 – from a family after the holiday drive: It was really nice to meet and speak with you today. Your caring and concern mean so much to us, and deeply appreciate the assistance from you and your organization. The gift cards will be most helpful for gifts for our children , and the Acme cards will enable us to purchase some extra items and make holiday dinner with relatives more meaningful and special. Since this may be our last Christmas dinner here, the assistance is very significant to us. My wife and I opened the envelope together, and we were overwhelmed by the number and amounts of the gift cards. Honestly, we thought before maybe 1 or 2 cards, and we would have been most grateful for them. We are so thankful for the generosity and kindness from you, your organization ,as well as from your donors and contributors. We regret, and it hurts, that we cannot help others and donate at this time. We hope to get in a better position to do so. For now, thank you for your kindness and compassion, and wish you and your family the best of holidays ,and hope for good things for all of us in the New Year.
- Jan 2016 – from a student after receiving support for a semester of college: I just wanted to thank you again, formally, for the 2016 spring semester scholarship that you and the T&E Care Board were able to provide me and everything else previously. My family and I are very grateful and appreciate all that you have done for my family. Last semester was a little shaky and new for me, but this time around I’m going to hit the ground running. Thank you again so much.
- Jan 2016 – from a family after the holiday drive: I feel gratitude for all that you do for my family during all the year. Thank you so much for all your presents and for your wonderful work. Thank you for the comforter and vacuum. It’s very helpful. Thank you for the gift cards. We could buy very nice clothes and shoes for the children. They looked beautiful and were very happy. Thank you so much to all the sponsors and volunteers!
- Jan 2016 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: We were humbled by the generous gifts and supplies that were deliverd to our home for Christmas. You helped to make this Christmas to be very special for me and my boys.
- Jan 2016 – from a senior citizen after the holiday drive: It was such a wonderful surprise to receive your gift cards to Wegmans to help with the holiday meals. This was a special blessing form the Christ child and you are one of his special angels.
- Jan 2016 – After helping a senior citizen with a rent payment: You really move faster than lighting. You have made my day; you have made my year! Thank you so-o-o very much; and please thank the board also. Believe me when I say, you have truly lifted a ton off my mind and body. I really don’t know what I would have done without your caring heart and swiftness in making such a huge blessing happen for me! Thanks just doesn’t seem like enough; but many thanks to you and the good people you work with and for. God bless you all!!
- Jan 2016 – After the holidays from a family: This note of thanks is over due for the Christmas gifts from TE Cares. Unfortunately, I was ill around the holidays and with hustle and bustle of the holidays, I meant to sent a note of appreciation. The kids enjoyed all the gifts and meant so much to them. TE Cares is such a blessing to my family words cannot express my gratitude.
- Jan 2016 – After making a partial tuition payment for a student in our CAP program: Again I can’t thank you enough. My parents and I truly appreciate and are very grateful for you and the board for helping my situation. I cant wait to start school again.
- Jan 2016 – After paying rent for a single mom who ran into an issue – Oh my God, God bless you! Thank you so much! I will get those papers to you right away! Thank you so much! I can’t be thankful enough! Thank you so much once again! You’ve saved us! Tell everyone who helped it means the world to me to keep the girls here!
- Jan 2016 – After the holiday drive from Dec 2015 from a single female: I am sending this thank you because I am grateful for everything T&E and the amazing volunteers have done for me over this past year at the worst possible time in my life. When I had no one else to turn to and was feeling hopefuless you gave me back hope and faith in human kindness again. I have really enjoyed all the gifts provided for me during Christmas, it was right on time, it’s like you knew exactly what I needed. It was uplifting, like a friend comforting me when I needed it most. I hope you all receive many blessings for your loving kindness and are able to continue to help families in need. Your work makes a major difference in the lives of many. With sincere thanks and gratitude.
- Jan 2016 – After the holiday drive from December 2015 a family said: In this season, angels appear to the shepherds to announce that Jesus was born. God bless you because you are like an angel to my family. You support and help. We want to say thanks. Thanks for the T&E, because you are doing a great job here.
WORDS OF CARE – 2015
- Dec 2015 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: Please extend my thank you and greatest appreciations for the gifts and other items delivered by your volunteer yesterday. My kids are I are ever so thankful to you, TE cares, and our wonderful community. Have a blessed day.
- Dec 2015 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: I wanted to personally email you with a huge thank you, to you and t/e care! I just got home from work and opened the envelope with the gift cards, and I am more than overjoyed! I appreciate every thing that you and the program so for my children and self throughout the year. And the presents are extremely wonderful! Thank you so very much in helping to give my children a more than happy holiday this year!
- Dec 2015 – from a college student after the holiday drive: I just want to thank you so much for all the Christmas gifts! I love every last one of them. You have such a big heart and I thank you from my parents and myself for everything! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
- Dec 2015 – from a single dad after the holiday drive: It was my pleasure meeting you this evening. I can not THANK you enough for all of the gifts. My boys will be very happy. You are really doing an amazing thing for struggling families. Thanks again and have a great holiday
- Dec 2015 – from a single mom after the holiday drive: We received our items from T&E Care and I must say I was so overwhelmed and cried much of the day. I started crying after she handed me the second bag and she kept saying… Hold on there is more. You all are such a blessing and we sooo very much appreciate everything.
- 12/23/15 – from a family that received our special holiday dinners: Please extend my greatest thanks and appreciate to the TE Cares members and assisting families. My family and I are sure to have a wonderful Christmas dinner thanks to everyone’s generosity. I couldn’t have done it without the organizations assistance. Please enjoy your holiday and thanks again.
- 12/22/15 – from a family that received our special holiday dinners: I picked up the bags yesterday. Please thank everyone so much for their generosity and time and especially for caring! Bless you all this Christmas time!
- 12/21/15 – from a family we supported for the holidays: Thank you T E cares for your wonderful gifts. My family and I are very grateful for taking out the time to consider giving to us during this holiday season. We hope and pray that all of you will have an enjoyable holiday season and many more to come.
- 12/21/15 – from a senior citizen we supported for the holidays: Please know how extremely grateul I am and profoundly affected by your kindness, not once, but several times you reached out to me! Your kindness was truly life saving. Thank you and I pray you and your family and the members of the organization are blessed in many ways. With heartfelt thanks.
- Dec 2015 – from 2 senior citizens after the holiday drive: Thank you so much for the huge delivery today. The 3 huge bags of groceries and all the gift cards are overwhelming. Thanks so much for thinking of us this holiday season.
- 12/21/15 – from a senior citizen we supported for the holidays: Thank you for all the gifts and may God continue to bless all your work.
- 12/21/15 – from a family after the holiday drive: We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our holidays so joyful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- 12/20/15 – after a mom received some furniture – I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did to help me with the bed situation! I asked for one thing and ended up with three. My child has been in better spirits since last Tuesday and that was my goal. I have some things going on that were having me feeling pretty bad, then I got to thinking of all the blessings that have come my way because of people like you so I had to pick up the pieces and be grateful for all that I do have. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!!
- 12/15/15 – from a family after the holiday drive: It was really nice to meet and speak with you today. Your caring and concern mean so much to us, and deeply appreciate the assistance from you and your organization. The gift cards will be most helpful for gifts for our children , and the Acme cards will enable us to purchase some extra items and make holiday dinner with relatives more meaningful and special. Since this may be our last Christmas dinner here, the assistance is very significant to us. My wife and I opened the envelope together, and we were overwhelmed by the number and amounts of the gift cards. Honestly, we thought before maybe 1 or 2 cards, and we would have been most grateful for them. We are so thankful for the generosity and kindness from you, your organization ,as well as from your donors and contributors. We regret, and it hurts, that we cannot help others and donate at this time. We hope to get in a better position to do so. For now, thank you for your kindness and compassion, and wish you and your family the best of holidays, and hope for good things for all of us in the New Year.
- 12/14/15 – from a single mom after ther holiday drive: We received our items from T&E Care and I must say I was so overwhelmed and cried much of the day. I started crying after she handed me the second bag and she kept saying… Hold on there is more. You all are such a blessing and we sooo very much appreciate everything.
- 12/13/15 – from 2 senior citizens after the holiday drive: Thank you so much for the huge delivery today. The 3 huge bags of groceries and all the gift cards are overwhelming. Thanks so much for thinking of us this holiday season.
- 12/15/15 – from a family after the holiday drive: Please extend my thank you and greatest appreciations for the gifts and other items delivered by your volunteer yesterday. My kids are I are ever so thankful to you, TE cares, and our wonderful community. Have a blessed day.
- 12/15/15 – from a family after the holiday drive: I can’t thank you enough for the awesome delivery of wonderful tidings you brought to us today. I’m completely overwhelmed and filled with gratitude. It’s a very humbling experience. I have lost a lot- including our home and like I said am making my come back. Thank you so much. God bless.
- 12/15/15 – from a family after the holiday drive: I wanted to personally email you with a huge thank you, to you and t/e care! I just got home from work and opened the envelope with the gift cards, and I am more than overjoyed! I appreciate every thing that you and the program so for my children and self throughout the year. And the presents are extremely wonderful! Thank you so very much in helping to give my children a more than happy holiday this year!
- 12/15/15 – from a college student after the holiday drive: I just want to thank you so much for all the Christmas gifts! I love every last one of them. You have such a big heart and I thank you from my parents and myself for everything! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
- 12/15/15 – from a single dad after the holiday drive: I can not THANK you enough for all of the gifts. My boys will be very happy. You are really doing an amazing thing for struggling families. Thanks again and have a great holiday.
- 10/21/15 – from a mom who received budgeting advice and some assistance covering counseling costs: I am now taking practice text to prepare myself for to take the GED test. This is all thanks to T&E Care for being so supportive, and a part of our community. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! From me & my children…… Thank you!!!!
- 10/1/15 – from a single mom after she got a special computer for her almost blind daughter: Thanks very much for the Apple desktop computer for my daughter. The screen is large enough for her to view a full page with 18/20 font. She was not able to do that on the school ipad. It will be so much easier for her to do homework using the desktop! I am VERY grateful! And the daughter also sent this note: Dear TE Cares, Thank you for the AWESOME computer! It will be a lot easier to do my homework! Thanks for the computer!
- 9/14/15 – from a mom whose kids went to summer camp: I was so lucky to have looked into your summer camp help when I did! At a rough spot financially I could have never afforded this camp for both boys! Instead of sitting around the house playing xbox they attended a camp that both physically and mentally challenged them. XXXX learned how to land a front flip on his feet and ZZZZZ learned many new floor tricks and mastered daily challenges. This was a wonderful opportunity for the boys and I am very thankful for the financial assistance to make this possible.
- 9/13/15 – from a mom whose kids received camp help and school supplies – I greatly appreciate your hand in my kids having an enjoyable summer, and being able to start the school year off “well supplied” for school! I hope that your summer was fantastic, and that you are looking forward to a great fall season. I continue to pray Gods greatest blessings for You and T & E Cares
- 9/10/15 – from a mom whose electricity was turned off: Yes Thank You so much to you and Te Cares. You have helped me in matter that deserves more than THANK YOU. But from the bottom of my heart I’m grateful. Be Blessed. Yes the lights are on. Yes I am aware of the bill and will get that paid in a timely manner.
- 9/7/15 – from a mom whose kids attended summer camp that T&E Care paid for: T&E Care Summer program is great!! If not for this program my kids would spend their summer at home while i am at work. I am glad they have something that keeps them busy and i can be worry free while at work.
- 9/5/15 – from a student receiving school supplies: Thank you for the bookbag full of school supplies. I was very, very happy when I saw all of the supplies in the bag. Thank you very much.
- 8/31/15 – from a college student receiving tution support for the fall semester: We are very grateful to T&E care for the tremendous amount of help. Thank you very much for your kindness and continuous care.
- 8/30/15 – this is from the head of the TESD Food Services department – talking about the T&E Care lunch program: I spoke to a woman Friday who no longer qualifies for Free/Reduced and who wasn’t going to send in a F&R form, and when I told her about T&E Care program she wept. It’s all worth it!
- 8/18/15 – from a mom whoe son went to camp: My son had his first overnight camp experience this summer with his boy scout troop and he absolutely loved it! I am so very thankful for the help you gave us! My husband died, so a very boyish camp like this with male mentors was a blessings to him! As far as recommending this camp, I absolutely would. I think boy scouts are fantastic to round out a boy and teach leadership and self-sufficiency. As far as recommendations, I have felt so much support during our time of loss and now transition that I cannot suggest any areas of improvement. I have received help in a few areas, such as at Christmas time, and have greatly appreciated the discretion T&E Care exercises with those you help.
- 8/15/15 – after helping 2 senior citizens relocate to a new apartment: Thank you so very much for the generous rent check from T&E Care for my mother and me for our new apartment. We are grateful for your kindness during this very stressful time in our lives. Thank you SO very much!
- 8/12/15 – after we helped a family with a rent payment: I just wanted to personally thank you for your help with our rent. It means more then you know. Thank you so much.
- 8/5/15 – from a family who received school supplies: Thank you TE Cares for the school supplies and gift cards. We recently moved to Berwyn and have been trying to get adjusted so I have not been able to shop for school supplies. This really came at the right time for my family.
- 8/1/15 – from a student receiving support as she heads to college: I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and generosity. The laptop, printer, backpack, and school supplies will help me immensely in college. These gifts have made getting ready for college so much easier! Also, a special thanks to the IT guy for loading great programs onto my computer and making my laptop run smoothly! Thank you all again for all your help these past several years. It truly has made a difference in my life!
- 7/30/15 – from a child after we’d helped the mom with a bill: I just wanted to thank you for all that you and T/E Cares has done for my family and I, we greatly appreciate it! I pray that God blesses you for all the great work that you have done to help others and make a difference in this community. Thank you again for all your help and I will continue to stay in touch with you!
- 7/25/15 from a college student we helped with summer tuition: Just want to thank you again for making it possible for me to take classes this summer! I was able to pass both of the classes, it was a process and didn’t think I was going to pass them but with hard work, tutor sessions, and communication with teachers help out a lot ! Again I want to thank you so much for all that you have done! You’re such a blessing
- 7/20/15 – after we paid the mortgage for a lady who was facing surgery and couldn’t pay the bill: God bless you and your peers at T & E Care. Please know how much you assisted me not just in paying my mortgage, but the peace of mind going into surgery. Paying July took weight off my shoulders but the August payment gave me great peace of mind. Since I will have minimal paychecks in July, I did not have the burden or weight of how I was going to “catch up ” to pay August. People definitely noticed a change in my spirit that is attributed to prayers and you good people. I have tears in my eyes typing this e-mail as I cannot believe a group of “strangers” reached out to help me…it is a huge deal to me and miraculous help having that weight lifted. God bless.
- 7/15/15 – from a college student who graduated after getting support from us for 5 years: I just wanted to say thank you to you and everyone in T/E Cares that played a part in helping me reach this amazing milestone! I couldn’t have done it without you all and I am truly thankful and I plan to give back as soon as I am in a position to do so.
- 7/15/15 – After we were offered Hershey Park tickets and we found folks that could use them we heard from one: I want to thank you for mailing the tickets to me. My daughter’s birthday is coming up really soon and she is going to be very excited. I don’t intend to tell the kids about the tickets but instead just let them find out when we arrive there. Thanks again for another wonderful blessing.
- 7/14/15 – from a mom who received some assistance from T&E Care (and it wasn’t even that much help!): Sometimes you have a financial hardship and can’t recover….Sometimes you ask for help and get no reply…I’m thankful for TeCARES…
- 7/1/15 – from a mom who got help with a utility bill: In more ways than you’ll ever know! Thank you!
- 6/21/15 – from a local mom receiving school supplies: Thank you so much for thinking of us. My daughter is going into 9th grade at a private school next fall. She was very blessed to receive the help she needed to attend. She so wanted to go to an all girls school. If you are able to help with her school supplies, I would be very grateful. She will not need a backpack. She has been using the same one for 6 years now and it is still in great shape. We just received a bag of second hand uniforms for her that just about covers what she needs and a shoe store has donated her school shoes. We struggle every day but I am blown away by how many good people there are in this world. There should be as much news coverage of organizations like TE Cares and the good that strangers do for other strangers as there is of all the horrific events. Maybe if people heard more about the good things it would pass on to more and more people and it might even reduce the violence and intolerance we hear about every day. It might just help to change the mind set of some and offer hope to others. But…..That is not as news worthy. I hope some day to be able to join with TE Cares to help others who find themselves in unfortunate circumstances.
- 6/14/15 – from a student who just graduated from college – I just wanted to say thank you to you and everyone in T/E Cares that played a part in helping me reach this amazing milestone! I couldn’t have done it without you all and I am truly thankful and I plan to give back as soon as I am in a position to do so.
- 6/13/15 – from a mom who has received general support from T&E Care: Thank You so much for ALWAYS being of assistance when we need help. You all are truly a blessing from God. Thank You so much!
- 6/13/15 – from a collect student receiving a laptop, dorm supplies, and other assistance related to getting ready for college: I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the help you amazing people have done for me! T/E cares has provided me with so much help! XXXX is an amazing mentor and I hope she can help more kids in the future! I also want to thank you for the laptop and the gift card! Every thing is so perfect. I am so excited to start college and I will stay in contact the next four years. Your company is so amazing.
- from a single mom who has been given support: Please let me know if you need anything else. Also I’m always happy to volunteer my time-it helps me feel like I’m giving back and doing my part. This last year has been tough for my family and me, but I know there are others that have things much more difficult. I’d like to share my little victory with you as well that I have a new job! I start Monday at XXXX in West Chester as a payroll clerk. It means more consistent pay and that I won’t be working nights and weekends at the restaurant anymore! The kids are thrilled!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the work you, your husband, and all of the amazing people within your organization do!
6/10/15 – from a high school student receiving our support in preparation for college:I want to thank T&E Care again for getting me a new computer and supplies for this fall. I really appreciate it. And if you or T/E cares ever needs a hand for something I’d love to help out.
- 5/25/15 – from a college student receiving some assistance: Everything went well got everything situated and ready to go with classes! Thanks for making this happen for me! Didn’t think this would happen…this is just a blessing!
- 5/11/15 – from a lady who received a car through a donation; they had no car and she couldn’t get to work and her husband is ill: The car transfer went very well. My husband and I cannot thank you enough. This would make such a difference for us. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. You are all angels here on earth.
- 5/3/15 – after offering assistance for a single, working mom for some of the costs of daycare during the summer: Again, thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Words cannot express our appreciation. It has made all the difference.
- 4/29/15 – after offering assistance for a single, working mom for some of the costs of daycare during the summer: Oh my goodness. This message made me cry. Thank you so much.
- 4/22/15 – after helping a lady get a “new” used car: I want to thank everyone for their help, there are no words to describe the appreciation that I have for you.
- 4/21/15 – from a person receiving rent support after an illness kept her from working: Thank you very much and the board. I dont know what I would have done. A load off my mind.
- 4/10/15 – from a mom after we paid for a car repair: I just heard from D’Avicos and he told me everything was taken care of. I can’t thank you enough, it’s a huge relief!!! I really really appreciate all of your help. I honestly could not have managed without your help and I want you to know how grateful I am for it.
- 3/28/15 – from a person that needed a little food help – I just got the $100 ACME card wow wee Thank you very much.
- 3/28/15 – from a mom who needed some help with a large PECO bill: This is more help that what I was expecting, My gratitude is infinite. Thank You so much to all of you. Please let them know how blessed you are for doing this for us. Sometimes I need to get strength from everyone and every gesture like this one to keep going. A Change is not easy but necessary. God Bless you all and I just need to keep praying for bringing the answers of what is the best to do next, or my next step towards financial peace. I am on the process to get it. And what you did helps a lot. Forever grateful.
- 2/1/15 – from a student receiving assistance with college bills and holiday gifts: Thank you so much for helping set up the gifts I received over break. I cannot begin to tell you how useful every gift has been!! I wear my new rain jacket almost every day and all the food has been the perfect snack for when our dining hall is closed. I am very thankful for all this organization has helped me out with in college, and making my transition to college easier and less stressful! Thanks again.
- 1/25/15 – from a student we’ve been supporting in college – THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so helpful to us. I don’t think I would have been able to attend College without your help. I am genuinely really grateful to YOU and your organization.
- 1/20/15 – from the mom of a student we’ve helped with college: Thank you so much for the offer- it would be such a great help for us! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Please tell all of T&E Care members on our behalf how much I appreciate your sincere efforts to support my child!
- 1/10/15 – from a family who we helped with the purchase of a car: Thank you so very much for donating funds to help purchase a car for my family. It was the most wonderful “PRESENT” – in fact a tool to help me continue to work. Was worried that without a reliable transportation would need to quit job, which for me was quite difficult to obtain. I do feel “blessed” . Thank you for your KINDNESS and UNDERSTANDING. God Bless!
- 1/9/15 – from a student we supported with some tuition costs: I wanted to let you know that all the support from T&E care means a lot to me and hope you could let all the t&e care members know about my sincere gratitude. Again, thank you so much for everything and have a great weekend!
- 1/8/15 – from the holidays: Dear T&E Cares, Your generous kindness to me and my brother has help make our Christmas joyful and memorable. A special “Thank You” to all involved. Bless you.
- 1/8/15 – from the holidays: To our friends at T/E Cares, You all have been so very good to my family. I appreciate the constant support and generosity the community has shown me and my kids. Again, thank you for helping us this year to make Christmas special. May God bless you this New Year.
- 1/7/15 – from the holidays: Thank You for all your generosity. It truly is a blessing.
- 1/5/15 – in thanks for the fresh fruit and vegetables from Whole Foods: I am sorry the delay in thanking you for the fruit and veggies. I wanted to let you know nothing was wasted. The kids love fruit and I used the veggies for holiday cooking. It was a real treasure! Thanks so much.
- 1/2/15 – after the holidays: Wish you a healthy and happy New Year and hope you had a wonderful holiday. Again I cannot thank you and your organization enough for the holiday gifts, cleaners and supplies as well as the holiday dinner. I wish I could put into words just how much all these wonderful, generous gifts mean to us, they made our holiday and still today that much more meaningful. I am still amazed by the generosity of our wonderful town. My children see all the good in people and it warms my heart. We find ourselves in awe still. Thank you just doesn’t seem to cover it, but that’s all I can say. Thank you, thank you, thank you to you and your organization!!!! I wish you well and God Bless.
WORDS OF CARE – 2014
- 12/31/14 – after the holidays: I wanted to send a note of thanks to you and TE Cares. Words are not enough to express my gratitude for reaching out to my family. The gifts cards, books, toys were a God send for the kids. They were so happy on Christmas day. Thank you so much and I pray you and TE Cares have a blessed and prosperous 2015.
- 12/29/14 – after the holidays: Thank you for arranging the help of getting a laptop for my child and the food baskets for the holidays! My daughter’s received the laptop at Christmas and we definitely appreciate having a turkey with all the accompaniments to eat on Christmas day. Thanks so much for your assistance with arranging these kind of things.
12/24/14 – after an anonymous donor offered to help cover some utility bills for a family – we got this note from the family getting the assistance: I still can not believe the generosity of your organization. You have made my life easier and less stressful during this time of year. Who ever your anonymous donor is please please please let them know my heart is lighter knowing there are people out there like them and that I am grateful that the true holiday spirit really does exist. I am going to cut this off now because I am about to cry. I have tried so hard to keep everything in because I need to be so strong for my kids. Once again thank you and have a very Merry Christmas.
- 12/20/14 – from a family after the holiday drive: We are so grateful for the gifts sent by T&E Care. It really lifts our spirts to know that people care. Every small or large gift helps us to move forward and push on to hope that we can get through whatever comes along. Thank you for everything you have done.
- 12/13/14 – from a family after the holiday drive: I wanted to say Thank you so much to you and your team, for putting so much care and effort in the gifts you all gave so generously, both in time and money. What a light that is! Brought me to tears, in a good way, to feel so cared for. Really can only say Thank you and am feeling very blessed today. Thank you! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
- 12/13/14 from a college student we are supporting (after the holiday drive):Everything was beyond perfect and exactly what I needed I can’t even believe how much I got! Thank you so much it means more than you’ll ever know.
- 12/13/14 – after the holiday drive from a family: On behalf of my family thank you to you and TE cares for all of the wonderful gifts. We are so grateful and appreciate. Happy Holidays and New Years to all of you.
- 12/13/14- after the holiday drive from a family: I received the gift.. I do not know what can i say.. Thank you for helping our family all the time!
- 12/12/14 – after the holiday drive: I want to thank T&E Care for the wonderful Christmas gifts! Indeed, they are truly a blessing, taking on a personal meaning to each member of our family. Each will know, in his or her way, that there are compassionate people who want to make a meaningful difference in someone’s life. Thank you for your humanitarian endeavors in the Tredyffrin and Easttown community! Thank you for being you!
- 12/12/14 – after the holiday drive: I am writing you to say thanks for all of the gifts that TE Cares send for my whole family and I. We all appreciate everything that was given to us this Christmas season. We all appreciate everything and thanks again. I would like to say Merry Christmas to TE Cares Family.
- 12/11/14 – after the holiday drive: A volunteer. delivered “everything in the world” to our house this morning – abundance way more than asked for. The word “thank you” never seems big enough. You know we are extremely appreciative of everything and all services T/E Care has provided us. I do share your organization’s information with others as much as possible. We wish all of you continued success and blessings for all you all do.
- 12/3/14 – from a mom we helped over Thanksgiving. I want to take some time out to thank everyone at T&E and everyone who helped donate and volunteered, you guys made this Thanksgiving very special for me and my family. As we pray for dinner, I thank God first and for him to bless everyone at T&E Care. The food was very delicious and everyone loved the cookies. The food was gone in 2 days! You guys are amazing for what you do and that’s just an understatement. No words can describe how we were thankful for what you guys did. You made our Thanksgiving very special and we thank you for that.
- 11/30/15 – after receiving a Thanksgiving dinner: I want to take some time out to thank everyone at TE care and everyone who helped donate and volunteered, you guys made this Thanksgiving very special for me and my family as we pray for dinner I Thank God first and for him to bless everyone at T E cares. the food was very delicious and everyone loved the cookies, the food was gone in 2 days haha. You guys are amazing for what you do and that’s just an understatement no words can describe how we were thankful for what you guys did. You guys made our Thanksgiving very special and we thank you for that.
- 11/20/14 – from a family that was new and needed warm clothing: My family had first snow experience yesterday. Had a ton of pictures. They loved it. Clothes we got from you kept them worm. We always remember how helpful and thoughtful you are. And we are very thankful to you.
11/10/14 – from a mom we helped a while ago and is now doing better: I can never thank T & E for the changes you prompted in my life..You all are truly my ANGLES..My children have been calling you that for years..It’s true!!!!! What a blessing it is to know you..Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You Rock!!
- 11/6/14 – from a senior citizen who needed two recliner chairs for herself and her brother: My brother and I are overjoyed with the delivery of the 2 beautiful chairs. I know he will be safer with the perfect lift chair you have provided for him. A special thank you also for a gift to me of the lovely recliner. It takes special people to do special things. Your kindness in bringing the lift chair to our home and setting it up was great. To all involved I am 74 years old and my brother is 73 years old. We have never been treated any kinder.
- 11/5/14 – from a single mom who we helped for a few years to keep above water during a tough job search: I have been at my new job now for 5 weeks and am doing well. I still feel like a “deer in headlights” as there is so much to learn, but it is a wonderful, nurturing place to work. The different directors who oversee my position are very encouraging and supportive. I honestly cannot believe I FINALLY found a wonderful job!!! The salary is great and I will get benefits starting December. I hope this is finally the beginning of things turning around for me and my family. Financially, it is going to take a while for me to get back on my feet, even with a good salary but at least I will be able to get there. I cannot thank T&E Cares enough for all you have done for us…it is honestly overwhelming ! I want to give back and want to know how you could use my services. Let me know how I can be of assistance to you.
- 11/1/14 – from someone who needed a few bills paid when she had an emergency situation: Oh my goodness, thank u sooo much to everyone there. This is such a blessing and amazing to know such organizations exist for those in temporary tough scenarios.
- 10/15/14 – from the sister of someone we helped with a large bill (note – this was a very long letter of thanks. We have included only the end which summarizes the whole thing): I finally (and happily), just realized what the one observation was that I just could not put my finger on before. T&E Care has shown and have treated my sister with much, much, respect and have allowed her to keep her dignity and integrity, two of the highest qualities any human being can treasure and strive to keep intact. Two of the same qualities our parents instilled in all of us. Therefore, I can only assume that you do the same for all your clients. I commend you all for your service and humanity to the community. Again, I am very grateful for your help, and I will never forget what you have done for my sister and her children. And, neither will they.
- 10/10/14 – from a mom who needed help with a car repair:This whole ordeal has certainly been a learning and very trying time for me and my family and anyone who cares about us. I can never thank TE Care enough.
- 9/29/14 – from a parent after we paid a rent and PECO bill: You are a huge help and blessing. i know I have said thank you a million times and that is because I can’t thank you enough. I hope one day I can give back what was given to me. God Bless.
- 9/4/14 – from a parent whose kids went to summer camp: Dear Friends and Staff at T/E Care, We wanted to thank you for providing scholarships to our family again this summer. My kids attended the “Adrenaline Junkies” camp at the Great Valley Nature Center. They did things such as whitewater rafting and paintball as well as rock climbing and mountain biking, some of which they have never gotten to do before! They had an amazing experience and we are so thankful! The stuff you do changes lives…
- 8/30/14 – from a parent who has received help in the past: For a change, I thought I’d share some happy news. I got the job I’ve been interviewing for!!! The money is really good and benefits start the first day. It’s not a bad commute, and it’s a beautiful location with really, really nice people. Permanent — not temporary. Finally 🙂 Since I always seem to be writing with “catastrophes”, I thought I’d let you know that things are finally feeling back on track. Let me know if I can help YOU or anyone else in the community; it would mean a lot to me to be able to give back after you’ve all been so generous with me.
- 8/21/14 – from a family that received school supplies: I hope you know how truly we appreciate the care you have given to us. The other day I picked up my child’s backpack at TE Middle and was, again, amazed at the generosity of our community. Thank you so very much. Your mission of helping stable families who have for some reason temporarily lost stability has truly helped our family remain stable. In the transition since our problem, and the many transitions of my children you have alleviated some of the pressures that pile up – Christmas, instrument rental, cub scouts and college. You lightened my load on several things and helped me maintain stability, which has benefitted my children enormously! My children are stable and happy and ready to start a new school year. Thank you so, so much.
- 8/20/14 – from a family that received donated Hershey Park tickets: I hope that you have had a nice summer & are enjoying the last few days. I wanted to let you know that we used the Hershey park tickets today and it was awesome! We left early and arrived right when the park opened. It was hot but not too bad and it was not so crowded. My kids and I had a ball! We never had to wait in line for more than 15 minutes and my kids went on all the roller coasters. Thanks so much for making them available to us. It was such a fun treat and something I would not have been able to afford on my own. Being able to do such fun things now, things that we used to be able to do without a blink of an eye, make my kids think that things are “alright” and that life is pretty normal. And for that, I thank you. Please extend my appreciation and gratitude to wherever it needs to go. We truly had a great day.
- 8/17/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: Thank you once again. Your team of angels help to make what would be a very stressful and difficult time for me, an uplifting one. Through all of your efforts, my children are able to start the new school year with the supplies they need. It is comforting to them to go into school with new supplies and not to have to make excuses for why they don’t have what they need. It may seem a simple thing to many but to kids that struggle daily with their lives and want to just be like the other kids, it is huge. Thank you always.
- 8/15/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: I just want to say thank you again to you and T&E care . for all your help.
- 8/14/14 – from a family that got a refurbished computer: I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your generous support and donations you’ve given to my family over years. Recently, I put out a request for a laptop computer and fax/copier machine, by the grace of God you were able to provide them for me. My disabled son transition from high school to adulthood and requires staff workers, my challenge was to organize, make files and document his activities in daily living. This task was very difficult to do without the tools you so generously gave me. Now, I’m able to efficiently process his monthly notes to the various providers that supports him. Thank you for continuous services and support to families in our community.
8/14/14 – from a family receiving camp assistance: Please thank everyone for their generosity in helping kids have fun this summer. (They sent some cute pictures of the kids at camp, too!)
- 8/11/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: On behalf of my son and our family, I want to thank Tredyffrin & Easttown Care for the school supplies. They mean a great deal to us! In the last grading period, my son made the Honor Roll at Conestoga High School. Thank you for the good work of T&E Care and, especially, its positive contributions in the community.
- 8/10/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: Thank you and the T&E Cares team so very much. It was so very nice to receive the supplies for the kids and the gift cards to help with Back to school. Right now, we are so limited financially, and this helps us so much! Thank you and everyone who helps with this wonderful project!
- 8/9/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: Thank you so very much for the constant support and love you all have shown my family. God Bless.
- 8/7/14 – from a family receiving school supplies: Hi, thank you for all your help and support, I hope you had an enjoyable summer, again thank you.
- 8/5/14 – from a student receiving help with college text books and other guidance: Thank you so much for the book funds and for helping my family with the college process. It has been very stressful but since you started to help us it became much easier. I’m also very grateful that I won’t have to pay for my books this year! It was nice working with you these past few years and I am sure we will be in touch. Thanks again for everything.
- 8/2/14 – as the result of the School Supply Drive: Thank you all so much this is a God sent and such a weight off my shoulder. I thank you all and I thank God for all who supported this ministry. THANK YOU.
- 7/1/14 – from a student receiving college assistance: Thank you so incredibly much for everything you have done for me and my family. We have no clue where we would be with out your guidance and assistance! Truly my mom and dad thank you so much as well! This whole college thing is way too stressful and t and e cares totally took a lot of the edge off! And we thank you.
- 6/30/14 – from a mom who has 2 girls in summer camp: Thank you very much (and the TE Cares program) for making camp possible for my daughters. They really enjoyed their camp experience, got to spend time with friends and got out of the house and into the sun! They were showing off some new skills to me that they learned in soccer and field hockey. We couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you very much!
- 6/28/14 – we purchased a new window AC unit for a family: God Bless all of you, I received the unit today. I was not expecting a new one but used. So my heart is overwhelm with gradatude . Thank so so very much.
- 6/19/14 – from a mom with 3 kids (one disabled) who we helped in the past, and has really made HUGE strides, including living in a new “rent to own” house: I know it has taken a while for me to send this Thank you note, but I wanted to make sure I added a few more things. My house is really coming along. I am so very proud of myself. That is really something for me to say..I do not think I have ever been proud of myself before. I have been blessed with so many people in my life that have not only encouraged me , but gave me a shove when I needed it. I am so thankful that I know you, and can call you my friend. I never thought any one ever cared about my family’s situation. It is challenging being a single parent..It is overwhelming being a single parent with a disabled child. First you blame yourself for your child’s disability, which disables your entire family. Then you go into a rejection mode..Keeping doctor’s appointments, juggling school with the other children and working felt impossible at times. I literally did give up. Then a group of people came into my life. These people showed me love and a kindness that my own family did not offer me. I was not rejected anymore. I did not hear “You should put your daughter away” I received acceptance. I received help..The people I am speaking of is you & “T & E” . I do not know where I would be with out T & E, because of T & E. I know you. You are a great inspiration to me and my family. I am sure there will be bumps in my road ahead. I have learned how to deal with them. Everyday is not going to be sunny..but I know some days will be!! I am so very thankful for the blessing I have received and know one day I will pay them forward. God Bless.
- 6/16/14 – from a mom who received the suprise Hershey Park tickets donated for the summer: We are so appreciative of the Hershey Park tickets – we went today and had such a great day!! I had no idea what to expect and was impressed by how orderly, clean and easy it was to find our way. Glad we went before it gets too hot, although the park has a lot of shade areas and refreshment stands. The kids loved the water play areas. Had a blast in the wave pool and are begging to go back again!! We made it there easily (1.5 hour drive, no traffic). Would recommend this time of year – the crowds were orderly and very manageable. Thanks again for this incredible adventure! We haven’t been to such a park and have such fond memories of Hershey. The children were in awe and had smiles plastered across their faces the entire day!
- 6/10/14 – we gave gift cards for Barnes & Noble to some young girls who had no books (we also gave them lots of donated books, but the counselor felt that the girls would really appreciate a shopping trip). The counselor sent this response: I finally took my 2 students to Barnes and Noble today to pick out some books. I wish I took a picture of how happy they were to pick out their own books! Please let everyone at T&E Care that they made the day of two very special T/E students.
- 6/8/14 – We helped a family whose power had been shut off which required a large PECO bill to be paid before the power could come back on. They said: On the behalf of my family and myself I so overwhelmed by this help I have received this is years and years of hardship and I totally appreciate the help. I am so speechless at this time I’m in tears of joy. You have save a broken home from becoming homeless and mended the wounded heart of others.Once again I thank you and appreciate the help and services you have provide . This is truly a blessing.
- 6/1/14 – from a student who is graduating from CHS and has been receiving support on the college-prep path, including a new laptop: There are not enough words to express how grateful my family and I are to have you in our lives. You have been there for us and have helped us get through many though times. As I said before, we can’t thank you enough for all the work and the help you have given us.
- 5/31/14 – a counselor asked for help getting books for 2 young girls who had nothing at home. We gathered donations and sent them to the school and heard from the counselor: The girls’ faces totally lit up when they saw the big bag!!! I cannot thank you and T/E Care enough!!!!
- 4/5/14 – from a mom who was offered help for a graduate class to better her situation: I’m so excited!!!! Please thank TEcares for all of their awesome resources they have shared with us. Your support has definately contributed to my success. Thanks again
- 1/27/14: from someone who missed work for a few weeks and needed some help with a few bills: As usual you are my guardian angel always there to help me in my time of need. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support during this rough time for me. I am truly blessed to have people like yourself and your circle of friends in my corner.
- 1/5/14: What a great way to start the new year with a note like this. We’d helped a single parent with the purchase of a car. I wanted to write to let you know the car has been nothing but a blessing. It runs beautifully and gives me no problems. Since I’ve been driving it, I’ve found A lot more job opportunities. In fact, I’ve got 4 interviews lined up this week and IM still working. I really can’t thank you and the board enough for the motivational push I needed to get back on track. My next step is finding a place of my own for myself and my kids. Thanks again!
WORDS OF CARE – 2013
- December 2013 – after the Holiday dinner: I would like to send a special thank you and those volunteers that so unselfishly gave of themselves that we might have an enjoyable Chistmas. May the peace of God and his abundant love be with you all.
- December 2013 – after the Holiday dinner: I just received a wonderful Christmas dinner from your volunteers! That would not have been possible, were it not for the generosity of the good people at T&E Care. Thank you for all you have done and are doing in the community. Your generosity has made a profound difference to many families on the Main Line, particularly, my family. In short, thank you for helping my family during the holiday season!
- December 2013 – after the Holiday dinner: Last Friday, I picked up the generous holiday donation of healthy and fresh food that was so kindly donated to my daughter and I. The amount of fresh and nutritious food was more than plentiful. In the true holiday spirit, I decided to invite my two elderly neighbors who had no one to spend the holidays with over for holiday brunch (thanks to all the breakfast goodies) and dinner. With the leftovers, I was able to make dinner for several nights for my family as well as my lovely two neighbors. The fresh veggies and fruit were incredibly fresh and such a treat for my daughter and I. Living on a tight budget it is difficult to incorporate fresh veggies and fruit all the time. It is essential our youngsters understand and learn healthy eating habits. My daughter just realized she enjoys cauliflower and zucchini which were provided to us. Again you and TE cares not only made my daughter and my holiday wonderful but my neighbors as well. It was a joyous holiday for all of us! I am so grateful I was able to share your generosity with some others who would not have the company and wonderful meal. Meet Christmas and happy new year.
- After the Holiday Drive 2013:
- Your kindness has meant so much to our family and it lasts through the year. It warms my heart to see that there are people willing to help someone in need.
- Thank you once again for making our holiday a special one! Our family truly appreciated all of the effort and assistance given to us by everyone involved with T&E Care. The Christmas gifts were very special, needed, and thought of. I was so tickled with the vacuum and toaster oven! Thank you and God bless.
- I am sending this note to let you know how much I appreciate ALL that your group did for me and my family for Christmas. The gift cards, presents, and cleaning supplies were so generous and helped me out tremendously. It made a tough time so much easier. Thank you for all that you do for our wonderful community.
- We are writing to express our surprise and our gratitude for the generosity shown to our family this Christmas! We were truly overwhelmed by the generosity of the T&E Care donors. Such thoughtfulness and kindness and care was given to getting special gifts for each person in our family. We wish we could thank each and every person who donated so that they could know that they really did make a difference in our lives this year. T&E Care set a wonderful example for my children and this time next year we hope to be givers instead of receivers. Wishing God’s peace, joy and blessings to all who cared for us.
- Your generosity of gifts, food, cleaning supplies, and huge gift cards brought me to tears. Thanks so much.
- As the holidays have finally calmed down and we are getting back the the everyday normal life, I just wanted to say how much I appreciated all the work, efforts, time, caring and sharing that everyone involved provided to my family for the holidays. It is indeed such a AWESOME experience to be granted all the items that was on the list. T & E Cares go out of their way to bring holiday cheer and greetings to the community. My family had a wonerful holiday because of this organization. I hope everyone involved had a wonderful holiday and most importantly a blessed and prosperous New Year for 2014. If I had enough tongues, I couldn’t thank you for all the gratitude you have bestowed upon us this holiday season!!! T&E CARES ROCK!!!
- I wanted to THANK all of you involved, in making this a wonderful Christmas for my boys. They were very excited and most of all very GRATEFUL. I hope everyone had a great one. Thanks again.
- We wanted to write you all a note of appreciation for our special Christmas gifts and all the dinner and breakfast fixings. Also I am very grateful for the car repair. It was so thoughtful of all of you to think of each of us during this difficult time.
- Thank you thank you thank you! That is all I can say. Everything in the holiday gifts were perfect and are going to save me so much money when I have to go back to school shopping all over again next semester. The gift cards to Plato’s and Wawa were the cherry on top to such perfect gifts!
- Thank you for the Target gift cards. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I really appreciate it ! Thanks again Merry Christmas!
- The generosity of the T&E Cares Organization of angels is overwhelming. My children and I will have an amazing Christmas because of your kindness and hard work. I am speechless. Warmest regards and hugs to all.
- I really want to thank you and everyone from T&E Care for all the gifts that were delivered yesterday and the gifts cards that came along with the presents. I was not expecting to get so much. I just really want you to know how extremely gratefully I am that you and the team were able to help provide my children with a Christmas this year. Words just cannot express my level of gratitude and thank you all so very much.
- I wanted to send a note to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude to TECares and The Winter Wonders Program for providing my family support with food and gifts this holiday season. In the society we live in today, it is refreshing to see and witness people in our Community who truly care for one another and want to help. It is my hope that our helpers or “elves” as they call themselves know just how much we appreciate them for what they do. Have a blessed holiday!
- Santa’s helpers dropped off packages last night, and my son is now filled with anticipation. The Target gift card was used to order exactly what he’s been asking Santa to bring, and we’ll be able to have his favorite foods for a holiday feast. I am so grateful that such a tough year for him (and me, too) can end on a happy note and that holidays will be filled with wonder for him. Know that all that you do is appreciated and remembered. Without your generosity and kindness, Thanksgiving and Christmas would not have happened this year.
- I feel very happy for everyone present received last week. my family is going to feel very happy to receive them. Thanks again to T & C and all the people who contributed to this worthy cause. Thanks for your support and was very pleased to receive so many things of which we were needing. Thanks to the delivery person for her help.
- I can’t begin to express my gratitude for the generosity that you and all the wonderful volunteers at TE Cares have shown us. All the wonderful gifts, food, and cleaning supplies were so appreciated. The volunteer who brought over all the gifts was one of the most compassionate people who extremely enjoyed all the happiness she was bestowing upon us. Again I’m speechless with the generosity of my neighbors who continue to carry on the true meaning of Christmas. My wish is one day I can reciprocate the same generosity to another family in need and carry on the true meaning of Christmas. I wish you and all my holiday elves a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
- I really want to thank you and everyone from T&E Care for all the gifts that were delivered yesterday and the gifts cards that came along with the presents. I was not expecting to get so much. I just really want you to know how extremely gratefully I am that you and the team were able to help provide my children with a Christmas this year. Words just cannot express my level of gratitude and thank you all so very much.
- Thank you so much for all of the wonderful gifts and baskets. Our family is overwhelmed with how much you blessed our family this holiday. Please know that we are eternally grateful for what you have done for us.
- On behalf of family, I want to thank you for all the good Christmas gifts! My wife met one of your volunteers this evening when she made the delivery and found her to be delightful. The volunteer even gave my wife a hug, which she, at the time, really needed. I have nothing but good to say about T&E Care! Whenever volunteers have come to my house, they have always valued me as someone, not something. They have never berated me for being in need; nor have they ever made me feel less of a person for receiving assistance. In short, thank you for treating my family and me with dignity and respect.
- Thank you and all of TE Care for the generous gifts and supplies! Once again, I am in awe at how much people give. I cannot thank you and your team enough! I cannot wait until my kids see Christmas day! It’s going to be a hard Christmas this year without my dad, he passed in September, but seeing how strangers are willing to give makes my heart warm with comfort. I am still amazed at all the wonderful, generous gifts!!! Thank you so very much!!! TE Care has made this Christmas another wonderful time of year! I cannot thank you all enough.
- December 2013 – a mom asked for a sewing machine for her daughter: My daughter will be beyond grateful for the used sewing machine! You and your Angels have gone above and beyond. Once again there are not enough words to express my gratitude to your organization.
- December 2013 – after we replace the tires on a car for a mom: I been really down this year due to spending July in the hospital and things (bills) piling up on me again. After being diagnosis with degerative spinal disease a couple of years ago and not being able to work anymore and having to use a cane and walker, the only independence I have is my car. I did not know what I was going to do. With the one tire going flat all the time I thought I was going to loose that independence as well. I went to your website to see job listings and put in a request for my tire. You emailed me back and told me to call the tire store and they would replace all my tires. My car is so much better – it is off the ground and the tire lite is not on and I am not afraid that I will be on the side of the road with no help because I don’t have a cell phone. I have been crying tears of joy this afternoon, thank you for caring about me. I hope I can pay forward again soon. It was the greatest Christmas gift I have had in a long time. Thank you TE Care.
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: Thanksgiving dinner was fabulous. It was things we actually eat. We felt so spoiled having food delivered to us. I can never thank you enough for all the assistance with my kids. I cannot begin to imagine what it would have been without you guys. You don’t know how much you lessened my burden. I am forever grateful.
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: Everything was delicious. We had no leftovers what-so-ever! There was plenty of good food and fresh produce. You guys amazed us again! Thanks to the entire TE Cares team that put it together and rallied for families such as mine. Please let Art and everyone know who grateful we are! 🙂
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: The dinner was delicious, we had a nice variety of sides, desserts, and left-overs too! 🙂 It was really good!!! Please thank everyone for making this happen, for putting so much love & care into it! It’s greatly appreciated!
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: Everything was wonderful and we appreciate the help. Much love and well wishes to all of those who helped.
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: Everything went well with the pickup and the food was great! Thanks so much for everything you and T/E Care has done for our family this year.
- November 2013 – after the Thanksgiving dinner: It was lovely. My son had the happy holiday I wanted for him, and he even tried and liked turkey! Everything was terrific. I am in line for a job that would mean a move. I hate to pull my son away from all of the supports he has in school. It’s difficult to contemplate such a huge move. I so appreciate everything you’ve done. Please thank everyone for me. I am truly grateful. It’s hard to ask for help, especially when you’ve always been independent and self-sufficient. Your group is a blessing to the community, and I hope that I will soon be able to contribute and give back.
- November 2013 – the story of someone who stopped by to pick up food from the Thankgiving dinner program: A lovely older woman came with her grown son to pick up their family meal. As we carried their bags to the car, she shared her current struggles in the midst of a very difficult divorce. “He’s taking everything I had; I don’t even own the clothes on my back”, she said. But she has her kids and today, thanks to you, they are sharing a beautiful Thanksgiving meal. For this one day, her life is okay because you gave an hour or a turkey or a bag of food or a pie.
- November 2013 – from a mom whose middle school daughter received a refurbished computer: We got the computer set up and it is great! Thank you for making it possible for XXX to get her homework done! We really do appreciate this help.
- November 2013 – from a mom who got a REAL job through a reference of ours: I just started my new position. I am SO happy here & everyone is so nice. I am looking forward to rebuilding my work life & my family’s security. I’ll even have health care soon! Thanks so much for being there for me & my kids all through the years.
- November 2013 – from a counselor after we helped a family with a car issue: I wanted to thank you and T and E Care for your last minute “emergency” help with XXX’s car. I don’t know what I would have done without you and your organization. I really appreciate all you do to support our families in need!!!
- September, 2013 – from a mom whose kids received school supplies: I have been remiss in sending this thank you but it is no less sincere. Over the past few years, you have helped my family in many ways – backpacks and school supplies, gift cards, Christmas gifts, food, cleaning and household supplies. The generosity of all those involved is amazing. We have had much tragedy over the past few years and life remains emotionally and physically hard. Our burdens have been eased not only by the material things you have done for us but also in knowing there are so many people who care enough to help strangers. You do wonderful work and I hope someday that I will be in a position to work with T/E Cares from the other side and can help make life a little easier for someone else! Thank you so much!
- September 2013 – from a student receiving a laptop and other college assistance: School is going well thank you for asking! I am maintaining all my work with ease and turning in assignments on time as well as getting high scores on my first few exams. I am still currently working at at xxxxx but I have been applying to many places nearer to my college and sending out my resume to other places local to the college. I am really enjoying my college and all it has to offer. I am looking into joining some organizations and clubs, as well as volunteering; but I am focusing on my studies first and getting into a successful routine I can follow so I can then add extracurricular activities into my college life. Thank you for thinking of me, and thank you for all the help and emails you and TE Cares have sent me. I really appreciate it, and I am loving my laptop! 🙂
- September, 2013 – from a lady who received a donated car: To T&E Care, A special Thank You for your kindness in giving me a “new” car. It is beautiful. I have been able to go about my ministry already without depending on others. I intend to use this car for the needs of me and my brother and to help others, nursing home, hospital visits to the sick, and etc. From the first return phone call, which was very prompt, to everyone taking me through the whole process, I was treated with the most respect and kindness. To the family who donated the car, “thank you”. I found them to be kind and caring toward me. May God greatly enrich all involved with your organization. You are in my prayers.
- September 2013 – from a girl who went to camp: Thank you so much for taking care of my family and I . I had a great time at the YMCA over the summer . I learned to swim and play tennis too.Thank you again I hope to meet you soon !
- September, 2013 – from a mom whose kids were supported through our camp assistance program: The Girl Scout camp for my 11year old went great. She loved being with the horses and getting a riding lesson everyday, and this, by far, was her favorite camp ever. The Eastown township camp was good,too, and perfect for a half day camp. My younger daughter did a dance camp at the YMCA and that also went very well. She enjoyed the dancing and going swimming and meeting other little girls her age.
Thanks again for what T&E Care helps with, it was a very fun summer!
- September 2013 – from a mom whose son went to summer camp with our support: My son went to the Ultimate Frisbee camp held by the township & was very happy with the caliber of the teacher/counselor. Despite the 90+ degree heat all that week, he went everyday with no complaints & is still so excited that he is joining the Ultimate Frisbee club at Conestoga. Thank you again for making opportunities available for our kids.
- September 2013 – from a mom whose 2 boys went to summer camp: My two boys attended Sky High Basketball camp and they had a Wonderful time!! Hats off to the Awesome staff!! Thanks T&E Cares for arranging the scholarships for us!
- September, 2013 – from a mom who received a refurbished computer and printer over the summer, so her middle school daughter would have this for school: Thanking you once again for all your help!! Which came just in time. My daughter needed to print a math packet for the summer which she was able to do and complete as well as print copies for those who had no printer!!! Your always a blessing..and at gods discretion, I know you and all your members will reap the good you sow!!!! God bless.. Now back to work, school is in session!!:-).
- August 2013 – from a grandma whose granddaughter went to camp: Club La Maison was a terrific camp – my granddaughter truly enjoyed herself. I often asked her questions and she had nothing bad to say at all, she looked forward to going the next day.
- Aug 2013 – from a mom whose 2 kids went to camp (and got rides from volunteers): Thank you so much for the opportunity to send my kids to summer camp. It really mean al lot to us that all pitched in so that my kids have wonderful time. Thanks a bunch to all the volunteers who offer their time to transport our kids to the camp each day. We are so blessed and thankful to have you all as family and friends in our life .
August 2013 – from a mom whose kids received tution support for summer camp: My daughter went to the Tredyffrin township park camp and she loved it. She is 4 and this was her first camp experience. She enjoyed the activities and the staff were great. It helped prepare her for preschool. Her first day at preschool she saw one of her counselors who works at her school. So it was a very good camp experience. My youngest son went to a week long soccer camp. It was his first time at the sport and he enjoyed it and wanted to play this fall. So it started him on a new sport that he may have never tried. Thanks TECAres for the opportunities.
- August 29, 2013 – On the 8th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina we received this email from one of the daughters of one of the families we initially supported from New Orleans: Hi, This is xxxx I just wanted to let You guys know that I was just thinking about you all today. Today is the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and you all were on my mind. I deeply from the bottom of my heart appreciate everything you all did for my family and I, you all are truly my hero’s. I want you to know that if it wasn’t for your organization I don’t know what we would have done. I am now graduated and I am attending college as a Nurse, I also have my drivers license as well. I hope you all are doing okay. Give everyone my love.
- August 2013 – From a family receiving school supplies: Again, this year my children are ready for school with everything they materially need. Our family is grateful in the knowledge that we live in a community of caring & generous people who are committed to helping it’s children who may be experiencing difficult circumstances. As a parent, I have gone from being one of the supporters of T/E cares, to being a recipient of it’s generosity. I’m sure you can understand when I tell you that has been a growth experience for me. Thank you all who have made our lives a bit easier.
- August 2013 – Thank you note from a high school student receiving the supplies: “I looked in the bag of school supplies that you got me and I just started to think, Oh my goodness, TE Cares literally bought me every single school supply I can possibly imagine. If they did not do this for me, I would be a wreck right now.”
- August 2013 – from a family receiving school supplies: Thank you for helping our son with school supplies as his returns to Conestoga High School. I am always mindful and thankful for the assistance — both past and present — you have given to my family.
- July 2013 – from a family receiving a car – I wanted to thank you and the family that donated the minivan. You have helped me so much. The van has been a great help to me and its running great. Thank you again and hope you have a great day.
- June 2013 – from a family who had some utilities billed paid for them: Please extend my most sincerest gratitude to the Board for helping out with these bills. I am really touched by the generosity T & E Cares has shown to me and my family.
- April 2013 – from a family receiving rent assistance – I wanted to let you know that I am so grateful to you and all the wonderful folks that work with you at T&E Care. Your generosity is beyond anything I have experienced in my life and it is truly appreciated. I could say thank you a thousand times and it wouldn’t be enough.
- April 2013 – from a who student recently graduated from college: When I think of ALL of the things T/E Cares has done for me personally, I can’t help but tear up. There would have been no way I would have completed and graduated with my degree and obtained my current job. This organization provides so many opportunities and opens so many doors. I am one hundred percent behind T/E Cares and what they stand for and could not have asked for a better organization to help me prepare for LIFE.
- April 2013 – from a counselor who brought a student to the Clothing Grab Bag: I just wanted to tell you that the TE CARES Clothing Exchange last week was great! As you know, we shopped furiously for one of our middle school young ladies. She now has an extensive spring and summer wardrobe for both school and weekends. She could not have been happier. You really organized everything and it was very easy to find the right sizes. The volunteers could not have been more helpful! TE Cares is such a treasure. Thank you for all you do for our students!
- April 2013 – from a family getting assorted assistance: T&E Cares has been a rainbow in this particular storm of our life. Your assistance with car repairs, holiday gifts, summer camp assistance, budgeting, school lunch assistance, computers, and furniture is beyond amazing. While the tangible assistance has been amazing, the Hope and Encouragement that comes along with such a service is indeed immeasurable. With the assistance of T&E Cares, my family has been able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It has also helped us to be better parents because we are less emotionally drained from financial struggles. We continually thank God for T&E Cares, an awesome support for families!
- April 2013 – from a family getting financial assistance: I personally don’t know what I would do without this community organization. I am the kind of person who hates to ask for help but when I contact them they are always helpful and honest, and let me know if they can help or not. They don’t make feel ashamed for asking for assistance. They are truly a caring organization.
- April, 2013 – after helping a family with rent support – We are blown away by your generosity and support. I was an emotional wreck trying to figure out how I would get through this unforeseen crisis. If it was not for TE Care, we would be on our way to homeless again. This was a true miracle.
- March, 2013 – from a student given college assistance support: T&E Care has helped fund a significant portion of my tuition, awarded me a scholarship for textbooks, bought me a new laptop before I left for college, and supported my family with basic necessities throughout high school into the present. This group is the reason I am following my dreams right now – and always thinking of new ones.
- March 2013 – from a family receiving financial assistance: Thank you for taking the time, making the effort and supporting a local family. You have changed the fate of our family forever, including our children. Thank you Tredyffrin and Easttown Care!
March 2013 – from a student given college assistance support: If it were not for T&E Cares, I would not be in the position that I am currently in. I cannot express how much T&E Cares has impacted my life for the better, nor how grateful I am for their emotional and financial support.
- February 2013 – from a student given college assistance support: T/E Cares has been more than generous to me and I cannot find enough words to explain how much I appreciate their help. I try to put as little financial bourdon on my mom as I can, however as a full time student, part times jobs just aren’t enough to cover tuition, rent, books, and personal needs. I am so thankful for everything this organization does to support me, and encourages me to do well in school in order to get their care. T/E Cares is a tremendous organization.
- January 2013 – from a family given general assistance for bills: My husband and I were so overwhelmed with the generosity of T & E Care, that we did not know what to say. You guys helped us when we really needed one in this tough economic times. It is so hard to find such generous people like you. God bless you all.
WORDS OF CARE – 2012
- 12/30/12: from someone who received a donated car: To the board members of T & E Care, Several months ago I wrote to you, inquiring about a used vehicle as a second car for my family, because my wife and I need it to travel to our respective places of employment. I had never dreamed, in my wildest imagination, that today I would receive a car from a wonderful woman whom I had never met. What a sheer gratuity! What a wonderful gift! For me, that car could not be more new that a new vehicle, being driven right off the lot of a car dealer. For me, that car is new, because I have never had a vehicle as nice as that! Thank you, T & E Care, for being instrumental in locating a great car, which I can use for many years to come! Thank you for making another great day in my life!
After the 2012 Holiday Drive:
- I cannot thank you and your organization enough, some day I am hoping we will be able to give rather than receive; however, right now things are just not good.
- Thank you so much. I was anticipating a few items but totally blown away with your generosity. The gift cards, the floral arrangement, the home made cookies were all wonderful.
- I would like to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you for your help during this time of hardship. I want to take the time to thank you for bringing over such wonderful gifts. Once again, thank you for getting me through tough times.
- We cannot thank you enough for the multiple gift bags you provided us for Christmas. The gift cards, the food, the cleaning supplies, and everything else will be hugely appreciated throughout the year. Not only these gifts, but the computer, printer, financial aid, and help with college books is making our lives so much easier and helping to relieve that stress every year. Thank you again, we couldn’t be doing this with you!
- Thank you so much for the holiday gifts for my children. They had a wonderful Christmas and we couldn’t have had anything without your help! Have a wonderful season and many blessings to all of those who have helped.
- I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude to T&E Cares for all the assistance you have given to me and my family this past year. And I especially want to thank you for the Thanksgiving Dinner and Christmas groceries, gifts and gift cards that were collected for us…I am truly truly overwhelmed. As you know, this has been a very challenging year for me but I also realize the warmth, generosity and compassion of people when it is truly needed. I will never begin to thank you and everyone for all you have done for us but please know it has made a huge difference in our lives. Also know that when things get better, I will be there to help you, the organization, and the community. For all you do, God Bless you. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- I just want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. P/S Thank you alot through out the year.
- Thank you to TE Cares, again!! Wow, what a wonderful treat. Again, it’s so hard to put into words how to thank you and your organization! Take care and God Bless!!
- Wanted to send you and T/E Care a very big thank you for all the wonderful gifts and goodies which were very much appreciated and helped enormously.
- I am writing to say thanks for all that you and T.E. Cares have given to my children and I. We appreciate everything and are very grateful for all.
- On behalf of my entire family, thank you all very much for the wonderful gifts, and food basket you sent to us. We are sure the kids will have a wonderful time opening the gifts on Christmas eve (it will be a great surprise for them to have more gifts under the Christmas tree). Once again, thank you all very much for your generosity and for the work that you do for the community. May you and your families have a wonderful Christmas.
- My family and I are very greatful for your help to our family specially with our daughter . She’s really happy with her gifts. Thank you so much for helping.
- Dear T/E cares: This year the economy has hit my family in a profound way. With the help from your assistance I’ve learned how to budget my finances. Although I’m getting better with this task, their’s still a shortfall at Christmas. I was overwhelmed with your continuous generosity, bearing gifts to my family. To the T/E cares family and all their supporters, Thank you!
- Thank you soo much for the gifts! My daughter loves the food and toothbrush! We can’t wait to drink the hot cocoa too!
- On behalf of my family and me, I want to thank T & E Care for all the Christmas gifts to us! We are overwhelmed by your generosity! T & E Care’s work with the underprivileged of the area is immensely valuable, that is, “rich” in meaning. In other words, it is meaningful both to those who give and receive. Because of you, I am inspired by a new hope and meaning in life during this holiday season. Thank you for being a gift to my family!
- Thank you so much for the blessings from TE Care today — so generous to give all those cleaning supplies and food and other items — and such great generous gift cards— they bring great relief as they make Christmas brighter for my boys and bless me with some relief. Thank you from my heart and soul. Putting all this down — recognizing blessings that present themselves, being grateful and appreciating the good things on the other side of the balance, is the only way to go on. My thanks to you — the work you do is a blessing.
- I want to thank you all at TE Care for all you do for the community. My family is very grateful for all you do for us. You always put a smile on our faces. Once again from the bottom of my heart thank you very much.
- When I grow up…I want to be like those in your organization! I do not know the extent of your faith/beliefs, and so I do not want to offend. However, I am grateful to God for blessing you with hearts to GIVE. You, not only GIVE, but you WORK and COORDINATE, to GIVE. I know you freely share the “thank yous”, but please take a moment to accept my appreciation for your heart and your hands. Many thanks to T & E Cares and may all of you have a Merry Christmas and a very blessed New Year! When I grow up…
- I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank your organization and the community for these great blessings. Words cannot express the joy in knowing that this community is so caring and giving. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped to make this holiday season joyous. I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
- I’m sorry I missed you yesterday. I got off work late. I want to thank you for all the stuff and wish you and your family HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Other 2012 notes:
- 11/28/12 another Thanksgiving dinner family: I just wanted to take a moment to thank you, the cooking club and the Hayden family for the Thanksgiving dinner and drop off. It was such a wonderful meal- complete with two types of dessert! To still be able to have a turkey with all the trimmings when we probably would have gone without- meant a lot to my family. Since my husband has been working only a few days a week for the last month and money has been very tight- we were especially thankful for this.
- 11/26/12 – from another Thanksgiving dinner family: I’d like to show my gratitude for all you have done for my family, in particularly this past Thanksgiving holiday. It was such a pleasant surprise walking in the house and seeing all the food in the doorway! It’s amazing what you guys do for us! Thanks you so much! P.s the pumpkin cookies are amazing!
- 11/25/12 – from a family that received the Thanksgiving dinner: I wanted to thank you for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Due to your generosity and help, we were able to provide for our family and extended family this season (7 of us!). Once again, you blew me away. We had tons of food, both prepared and unprepared. On top of that, we had three bags of fresh produce! Being on a extremely tight food budget, it is hard to purchase fresh ingredients for my family. This was a great treat! Thank you TE Cares, Art and all the hands that went into this project!
- 10/22/12 – From a family that moved so no longer qualifies for our assistance: The move was for good reasons. However, we do miss the area and the school. I certainly appreciate all you have done for us in the past and I hope to help out T/E Cares in the future once everything settles. I will never forget all you have done. You have helped so much when things were so bad and helped us get through all the tough times. You organization has been a life saver for us! My sincerest thanks.
- 10/22/12 – From a family that was helped and now the mom has a job: It was so nice of everyone to help me and allow me to get back on my feet again. The job position just happened out of the blue but is perfect timing with the holidays to come and the bills that need to be paid. I will now be making enough money to get by. So it was good news and perfect timing. Thank you again for all of your help and generosity. It truly allowed me and the kids to survive and get through the tough times.
- 10/12/12 – Thank you so much for your gracious monetary gift of that helped me during a difficult time. May the Lord richly reward you for what you do.
- 10/11/12 – Just wanted to say, you have answered so many of my prayers. Thank you for your hlep during my time in need. I especially thank one of your board members for her professionalism and kindness.
- 10/8/12 – After receiving a refurbished computer (from a high school student): I just wanted to thank you so much for the laptop. It has helped me immensely and has been working great. I don’t know how I would be getting through so many of my assignments without it! My parents are extremely thankful as well and we really do appreciate all of the help.
- 9/30/12 – I have wanted to send this earlier but have been in and out of the hospital again, anyway, I wanted to thank you and your organization for the school supplies for my children, that is all we use doing our school work. They are a blessing! I can’t thank you and your organization enough for all that you have done for my family and continue to do!! Thanks again. Our daughter is also doing great, loving college still, so excited about that. Again thanks to your wonderful organization!!! Have a great day!! Take care and thank you kindly.
- 9/10/12 – Our family just wanted to extend another big thank you to you and all those involved with the school drive! Please let everyone know what a blessing you have been to us on numerous occasions. The assistance has helped us tremendously and my son loved everything in his backpack…especially the backpack and gift cards. He is set for his first year in Conestoga. 🙂
- 9/9/12: My kids did really enjoy the soccer camp. Both went for a week. My son enjoy every minute of his camp very happy. My daughter was so excited to go every day. To be honest the help and the soccer camp was above my expectations, specially with the lady she took them every day and bring them from the camp. I WISH I DID THANK HER ENOUGH. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR OUR KIDS.
- 9/7/12: We were blessed to have te cares help our girls with summer camp. Two of them did tennis spring camp at the library for 8 lessons. they have never had tennis instruction and this was a great intro to tnnis and the coaches were enthusiastic and encouraging! our other daughter did field hockey for a week in wilson park she loved it and the coaches were helpful and lots of fun. she also attended basketball for a week at teegarten super fun and also a good intro to the sport. we cant thank you enough for this chance to keep them active and learn a new sport this summer.
- 9/6/12: My girls both were at UMLY for camp. This was the third year and as always they LOVED it! I can not thank you enough for everything that you and T/E Cares have done for us. Without your generosity and support I would not have been able to have a “normal” life for the girls. Again, my deepest gratitude.
- 9/6/12: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, The kids LOVED the summer camps. My son went to the baseball camp and absolutely loved it and everyone was so nice. He has said he would love to go next year. My daughters also loved the field hockey camp and the coaches were very nice. They would like to do it again too.
I really appreciate everything u have done for us throughout this difficult time. I still am not working but I am sending out my resume every week and am filling out aps. I just dont want my kids to suffer for my mistakes. Well, again thank you very much for the kids going to summer camp and for everything u do.
- 9/5/12: My son attended camp for reading and writing and math. The camp was totally awesome and it helped to prepare him for 1st grade. Hopefully we will attend next summer.
- 9/4/12: My son went to the Y and he had a ball! He was able to connect with other boys his age while engaging in multiple activities per day. He loved being able to go into the pool at least once per day, not including a daily swimming lesson. He engaged in many activities including sports, creative activities and crafts. Thank you again for providing this service to local residences, including us! This made my son’s summer!
- 9/1/12 – Thanks very much! We received the supplies- and it was so nice to get this bundle- and we were very thankful for the gift cards – just such a wonderful program. Cannot say enough about how nice this is!
- 8/31/12: My son attended one week of basket ball camp this summer. He had a great time. He wished it was longer. He is really looking forward to going again next summer. I want to take this opportunity to thank your group for all the assistance you give to my children and would like you to know that we appreciate it very much. I also want to thank you for assisting my son even after we missed the deadline. I want to apologize for missing the deadline. It is overwhelming for me as a single immigrant parent and a lot of times I forget things due to long hours at work and being father and mother at the same time. But with groups like yours, you make my son feel like he is not missing out on what other kids his age are doing. From the bottom of my heart thank you very much.
- 8/30/12: Both kids had a great experience at camp which was a wonderful addition to the districts ESY programs that they were eligible for. Thank you so much for providing scholarships to enrich our family and my kids summer! As you know, I couldn’t have done this without the support of T/E Cares!
- 8/20/12 – Today my daughter received her school supplies. I was absolutely overwhelmed with the generosity of TE Cares and people who donated supplies, including gift cards. I sincerely want to help you out once I am finally on my feet again. I cannot ever thank you enough for all your help.
- 8/20/12: Both Wilson Park and the art camp were amazing! Wilson park also threw in an extra free week (so I could work) Really helped me continue to pay bills- Thank you all!
- 8/21/12: She LOVED camp! Wants to attend again next year:) Thanks!
- 8/15/12: My child absolutely loved the camp and counselors. It was a great experience and we are very grateful to te cares for assisting in getting a scholarship for the program. I highly recommend the camp and would love to send my child back next year as well.
- 8/16/12: My son had a ball at his camp. And the ride arrangements were great. Thanks so much for the help. It is greatly appreciated.
- 7/5/12 – after paying a mortgage bill for a family who ran into trouble, we received this note: Please extend my deepest gratitude to the Board Members of T&E Care for helping me with my recent mortgage payment. In the words of Holy Writ, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me” (Matthew 25:40, NIV). Thank you for being you: unique and unrepeatable in worth.
- 6/25/12 – after helping a family who had an emergency and needed to spend a week in a hotel to escape their home, we received a note to say: Words cannot even express how grateful we are for the help you have blessed us with. We appreciate this act of kindness from the bottom of our hearts. It also makes us know that there is hope. Now we can focus on the healing process, not only the physical wounds, but the emotional wounds as well. You have blessed us with a safe place. Thank you again. Without your support I don’t know what we would have done, but God has brought you in our lives. God bless you. T&E DOES care.
- 6/20/12 – after receiving one of the T&E Care book scholarships for 2012 – a CHS senior wrote: I would sincerely thank the TE Care organization for awarding me with the TE Care Book Scholarship. I appreciate your kindness and meaningful support as I continue on to college. After filling out many scholarships, it was very rewarding to receive one from you.
- 6/11/12 – after offering to cover a rent payment and a few other bills for a mom who had lost her job and had to move to a less costly apartment: I am overwhelmed and can not begin to express my gratitude for all you have done/are doing on my behalf. I am looking forward to the day we agree to a way I can help you, and begin to return the gift you have given to me and my family. Thank you for your effort and how expeditiously you handled the finances, approvals and information processing. I know you moved mountains on my behalf. I am ever so thankful. A huge huge weight has been lifted and there is light shining again. Thanks again. I look forward to contributing to your continued success in the very near future.
- 6/1/12 – from a local college student who needed a summer job and we used connections to help him find one: Thank you for setting up the jobs for me the last couple of days. I appreciate you helping me decide on the best opportunity. I’m truly on the right track now, thanks to caring and supportive people like you. Things will only get better from here, as I continue my college career. I look forward to the advice and help you can grant me in the future. Thank you so much!
- 5/29/12 – from a student we’ve been supporting in college – at the conclusion of her first year: It’s been a great semester, but I’m glad to be back home for now. Thank you again for everything. Your kindness made my first amazing year of college possible.
- 5/15/12 – a mom lost her job and was behind on rent and PECO bills. We helped cover these to buy her time as she looks for a new job: There are no words to express how grateful I am and the sense of relief I feel from your help. How can I ever thank the organization enough!
- 2/3/12 – (after a car was donated to T&E Care, and offered to this family): To: T.E Cares Organization: I would like to say much thanks for the car, thanks for considering my children and myself for this vichele. Now I have a reliable car to take myself to and from work, and to help take my children to their doctor’s appointments and wherever they need to be.
WORDS OF CARE – 2011
- 12/7/11 – (transcribed exactly from a phone message): I am calling you to give you an update on what’s been going on. I went to Wings for Success and it was just wonderful, wonderful. And I got lovely, lovely outfits for interviews. They were very helpful and I was very comfortable and they just made me feel good . I appreciate you referring me to them and everything else you’ve done. I’ve applied for food stamps as you suggested and have put in some interview applications. Thank you for all the help you’ve done for me and my family.
- 12/3/11 – from a family receiving a donated Christmas tree (from The Garden Shoppe, LTD, Wayne): Oh Thank You! My son will be so happy!
- 12/2/11 – from some of the families receiving tickets to the Nutcracker (courtesy of Peter Zimmerman Architects, Berwyn):
- Wow that would be a great treat for me and the girls. We have ALWAYS wanted to see the Nutcracker! We would love to go. Thank you so much for offering me the tickets. I can not wait to tell them! They are going to be so excited.
- We would love to take the girls! What a treat!
- Yes we would love to have the tickets. Wow, thank you soooo much!!
- 11/30/11 – Words alone can not express the amazement on our faces when we saw all of that wonderful thanksgiving food that was delivered to us. We truly were shocked at the amount and the love that was put into it. We had a wonderful thanksgiving thanks to your group. I am in awe of you all. Thank you so much for your constant care and concern to our family alone! We truly appreciate it. thank you 🙂 I hope you had a nice thanksgiving as well.
- 11/5/11 – I wanted to thank you again. My car is driving fabulous with the new tires! No sliding, drifting to the right or daily air stops. Praise the Lord! Thank you so very much!!!!
- 11/3/11 – Thank you for your positivity and kind words. It has been a rough five months and the medical issues really put us in the hole. I am trying extremely hard to get us back on our feet and providing our kids with a bright future. Again, I grateful for you and your organization for helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel. With the car repairs and furniture out of the way, I can focus on the pile of bills that need to be paid.
- 10/30/11 – I cannot thank you enough for all the help and support your organization has given me. It’s amazing to me that there are people out there like this! I have had such a relief of stress from all of this that I am forever grateful from everyone’s kindness and and efforts. My son is beyond happy with his clothes! The new jackets and winter hat look fantastic on him. The donated clothes are perfect – he says he’ll look “cool” for school with them. So we are great on clothes for him. I am truly astounded by the response.
- 10/26/11 – I want to thank you so very much for your overwhelming support, counsel, and great generosity you have given my family, and the peace of mind that comes with it. I am truly grateful for all T&E Care has so graciously helped us with. I never dreamed we could encounter such formidable challenges and it is very humbling to have hit such a long rough patch – it wears one down, but I have found support and comfort in prayer and my church and am very thankful for what we do have. I have to keep putting faith before fear and believe we will prevail through these discouraging times. Your group is so amazing and wonderful to do what you do. Please know that we are ever appreciative.
- 10/24/11 – You have been so thoughtful and helpful regarding our situation. I just wanted to update you. Finally my husband has a full time job! He is working for a professional cleaning company – doing the overnight shift. The pay is pretty good, it should allow us to get a handle on some of our bills. Also I took a part-time job at a store at the mall in King of Prussia. They have had my application since the summer, but they just called me last week to come in an interview. I was hired and start today. Once again, thank you for all your assistance. your kindness has been greatly appreciated. I just wanted you to know that things are turning for us through the grace of God:)
- 10/24/11 – We can’t thank you enough for your kind donation of the car, and very special thanks to Mr. xxxx. His generosity make an immediate difference in our life. I went back to work without any worries. I have the car! I am so happy. My kids they really appreciate our community for the wonderful care we receive. We are so lucky to be a part of the T/E residents. May GOD bless all.
- 10/11/11 – Dear T&E Care: Thanks again for everything. When I see the leaves on the trees turning colors, I think of change! And I think of how much I have changed with the help of T&E Care! I am more than grateful. And all I can do for now is say thank you!
- 9/26/11 – I want to thank you kindly for your efforts and help. It is truly and deeply appreciated. I spoke with XXX from the oil company and someone from your group can speak with her directly regarding my oil. I don’t have to be home to receive the oil. I am so grateful to reside in such a loving and warm community. Thanks again a million times.
- 9/6/11 – We wish to thank the organization for the back packs and school supplies along with the Acme, Kmart, and Staples gift cards. Your help has been greatly appreciated. Thank you all again and again!
- 9/1/11 – Thank you all so much for the school supplies..it really helped a lot..my family appreciates all the efforts of help u give us..have a blessed day.
- 8/26/11 – I am without words as to thank you and your team, for giving me the hope, faith, strength to keep climbing these mountains, and taking a rest when I need to, with friends like you to help restore my faith and hope that this struggle with not be too much longer, through the Grace of God. (from our help with some bills)
- 8/26/11 – We picked up our school supplies last week and I wanted to say Thank You it is very much appreciated. Keep up the great work you do for TE Cares.
- 8/22/11 – Thank you so much for all of your help and support. This is such a wonderful organization and has made such a wonderful difference for the benefit of my children. Our kids loved the camps!
- 8/15/11 – I wish to express my sincere appreciation to your organization for the assistance of school supplies for my kids. I could not have gotten half the items if I’d have had to go out on my own.
- 8/15/11 – My husband and I are so very grateful for all TE Cares has done in making a very challenging summer enjoyable for our children with the camp program. We are very much looking forward to contributing in any way to this incredible organization.
- 8/13/11 – Thank you so much for the school supplies! I can not say enough about T&E Cares and what they have done for me and my kids. Without your help I do not know what I would do! Thank you again!
- 7/5/11 – Thank you so much for all that you have done for me in preparation for college. You have made it so much easier for us, knowing you are there to help us when we truly can’t afford something. There is no way that I would be going to school with a brand new laptop without your help. My mom had been losing a lot of sleep over college. We really appreciate all you have done and could not have done it without you.
- 6/19/11 – I went to the store today and i did got the racquet tennis for my son. AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR AWESOME HELP AND THANK THE STORE HELP BY PROVIDING THE OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR SON TO PLAY TENNIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Also the young man from the store he did such a great job by taking all the time to look for the right racquet for exact inches for a boy my son’s age. Thank you so much, we really appreciate all the effort and your time you provide for our kids.THESE ACTS will be unforgettable. (This note was sent to us related to a donation of sports equipment the family received from Play It Again Sports in Berwyn.)
- 6/11/11 – I have received the check. Thank you so very very much. It means the world to me that you guys can help me out so much. I truly don’t know what I would do without your kindness. thank you
- 6/5/11 – Thank you for all you have done – the desk looks great in our room and the food cards were a greatly appreciated, I can use some to purchase my child’s birthday cake. You are an angel you have a kind heart.
- 5/15/11 – I wanted to thank T&E Care for making it possible for my child to get new glasses. Words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you for being so wonderful!
- 5/3/11 – TE Care has been an incredible help for my family through very difficult hardships of the past year. I am a former victim of domestic violence so extreme that I had to be hospitalized. After fleeing this horrific relationship with my children, I was left with the duty of providing for our family single-handedly and found it difficult to adjust to having just one income where there were two previously. I ran into a very scary situation where my lease was ending and I needed to get into a home with my children but had no security deposit or any other resources to make the move. I turned everywhere for help, government agencies, several non-profit organizations, but found no assistance. That is, until a friend told me about TE Care, and gave a wonderful testimony about how they had helped her in a time of need. I gave it a shot, and to my amazement was assisted with money to go towards my deposit and even received donated furniture to furnish the house we would be renting. I have no idea where I would have been without the help of this caring organization of talented individuals; I thank God for the help they have provided us when we needed it most and had nowhere else to turn. TE Care has gone above and beyond to help me not only with money and donations, but they have also taken time to sit and discuss future plans and to give advice on budgeting and money management. Our community is blessed to have such a great team of people ensuring that others are taken care of, and who give their time, energy and services so willingly and with such great love; truly an amazing group of organizers.
- 5/1/11 – from a mom and 3 kids that moved away to be closer to family (one daughter has a significant disability): I think of you often, and am still in appreciation of the wonderful things you have done for my family. If it were not for you surely I would still be lost.. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to unite and the desire to do better within ourselves. The children are doing well. What can I say about xxxxx. She is not easily persuaded by others..She continues to do well in school. 4 A’s and 4 B’s..I of course would love to see all A’s, but she is in a new school, and has adjusted well. She wants to look for a job for the summer. She has great drive and spirit. She has picked up some additional weight, and is working on toning herself up. (It is time for boys) ARGH….. zzzzz is doing well. She is working 2 days a week as a volunteer, but I pay her (cash through her disability check) , to allow her to have a feel for getting a pay check. She enjoys that. She is very excited to attend a real prom if I can just find her a dress. Her brother is taking her. Believe it or not, yyyyy is working still. He does the home health aide and works at Giants at night. He wants to go back to college, but I do not see him having the drive to do so. He must take the responsibility to do it himself. He has opened a bank account and is saving money. He is very involved in our church here, so that is a positive. We are close to being self sufficient, and it is all do to the help of T & E Care – you were there when we needed it the most. I am almost a success story … (Still a work in progress!)
- 4/1/11 – Dear all of TE Cares – Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done to help me in recovering from a very traumatic part of my life. I thank God for caring individuals like you – truly amazing! Thank you for caring AND showing it by creating this awesome organization. You are in inspiration to everyone who knows of your works.
- 3/1/11 – Thank you so much for providing me with a new laptop to bring to college next year. It is amazing how fast it runs compared to my current computer, and will be extremely helpful for school. I am more than happy you were able to help me, because without my new laptop, I would be going to school with a 5 year old computer, which runs very slowly. Thank you again for all you have done for me.
- 1/24/11 (after we delivered some donated furniture to this family): THANK YOU T & E cares! I cannot thank you enough for the perpetual kindness that you show towards my family and me. My entire experience w/ T & E cares has been both humbling and amazing. Not only are you responsive to my concerns, but proactive as well. In response to today, my children said “TE cares and these guys ‘Rock’!” Although my husband was at work when the gentlemen came to our home, I know we both concur with our children’s sentiment. Please again thank your “moving gentlemen” for their helpfulness and pleasant attitude. Not only did they remove our broken floor model TV, but a couple of the younger gentlemen complimented my children on their bunkbeds (they have a homemade tent over their bed for fun). That made my children smile, and feel good. Again, we sincerely thank you. Please consider how we can be helpful…now or later. I continue to pray Gods fullest blessings on you, and yours. Have a great night, and a wonderful week!
- 1/24/11 (after we delivered some donated furniture to this family): I really appreciate your help and generosity by giving us a bookcase and the dresser, in cold day you delivering to the community what they need… IT IS ACT OF LOVE AND BLESSING FROM GOD – THANK YOU VERY MUCH – WITH ALL MY RESPECTS
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.