Thanks for making a donation to our Day of Impact! It really will make a difference!! If you haven’t yet paid for your prize tickets – please also do so here.
How to Make Donations for the T&E Care Day of Impact & Payments* for Prize Drawings
Payments must be made for donations and/or prize tickets as requested on the form you just submitted. Please follow the directions for the option you chose for the payment.
PAYING WITH VENMO:
- You can use Venmo to make a donation and/or purchase prize tickets
- Our logo is: and our ID is @tecare
- IMPORTANT NOTE – if you are new to T&E Care, we need your email to send a note of thanks or to notify you of any prize winnings. Venmo does not automatically provide this information. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of your payment/donation. If you want a mailed receipt, please also send your mailing address.
PAYING WITH PAYPAL:
The button below is for PAYPAL donations and prize tickets purchases
- PayPal charges approximately 2.5% processing fee for each dollar donated. If you would like 100% of your donation to go to T&E Care, please add this fee to your donation.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a donation with this link; any major credit card will work. (T&E Care will not get any of your personal credit card information.)
PAYING WITH A CHECK:
- Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest.
*Please note that, as per county gaming regulations, if we become aware that your Paypal or Venmo account is linked to a credit card, we will not be able to accept prize ticket payments through this method.
Please note – no tickets will be processed until the payment is received. Once your tickets are processed you will get an email with the photo of your tickets. If you want those tickets mailed to you, please let us know prior to October 20. The deadline to order tickets is October 20, 2020.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need who live in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.