Starting Tuesday, October 28, 2014 you are welcome to submit bid(s) for the items available for online bidding (listed below). We will have MANY more items available at the event, but these are special items we wanted to be sure EVERYONE had the opportunity to bid on.Questions or send your email bid to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bids will be ranked by the date and time listed on the emails.
- Only email bids are accepted.
- The website will be updated daily until the day of the Fall Fest.
- No email bids will be accepted before October 28.
- No email bids will be accepted after Friday night (midnight), November 7. Bidding will resume at the Fall Fest.
- If no bid is made at the Fall Fest that is higher than the final online bid, the person with the final online bid will be contacted about his/her winning bid. We will make contact with this winner on November 9.
- You do not need to be in attendance at the Fall Fest to participate in the online bid. Anyone can participate in this silent auction!
- Please be sure in your email you indicate:
- Your name
- Your phone
- The specific item of interest
- The bid you would like to make (be sure to pay attention to the minimum bids for each item)
- Please note that you can send in additional bids throughout the week – so check back often!
Many more prizes will be found at the event itself. This is just a sample list!
Back by popular demand will be the amazing wine raffle prize. Through various board and volunteer donations we have again collected FORTY bottles of premium wines for this incredible raffle prize, with a value of over $1000. Included labels are: Duckhorn, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Ornello Super Tuscan, Saintsbury Brown Ranch, Charles Krug, Frei Bros, Veuve Cliquot, Ferrari-Carano, La Crema, Jordan Russian River, Erasmo Rosso, and Villa Antinori Riserva. You’ll be set for the year!
New this year is a pair of stunning diamond earrings! These earrings are 18 karat white gold with inside out hoops, 1.68 carate pavé set diamonds, and a value of $3900, courtesy of Brian M. Smaul Ltd Jewelers, Eagle Village Shops, Wayne. What an amazing donation!
Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100. Tickets can be bought separately, or combined for one or both prizes (ie: 3 wine, 3 jewelry). The winner does NOT need to be present to win, so anyone can start to buy tickets NOW.
You can buy them in a variety of ways:
- They will be on sale at the event itself.
- You can buy them in advance* by making a paypal donation (specify by separate email that it’s for the raffle and how many tickets you are buying for each prize).
- You can buy them in advance* by mailing in a check (T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399). Be sure you include a note specifying the number of tickets preferred and for which raffle prize you want the tickets.
*All tickets bought in advance will be filled out by the Fall Fest committee and put in the ticket basket for you. Last year’s winner was someone who participated this way – so do not think you will be at a disadvantage doing it this way! The deadline for advance ticket purchase is Friday, November 7, midnight.
This year’s event will include a seated dinner. Tickets are $125 each, which will include an open bar. Inviations and event tickets will be available in the early fall. Raffle tickets ($20 each or 6 for $100) will be available later in the summer. Again this year we will be having our VERY popular “40 bottles of wine” raffle prize.
Dress for the event is cocktail casual. The theme does NOT mean the event is black tie. Normal cocktail attire is appropriate (men: sport coats probably good, but many men did not wear ties last year; women: casual dresses or nice pants are just fine).
7:00-8:00 Cocktail Hour
8:30 Welcome Remarks
9:00 Dessert and Candy Bar opens
9:15 Silent Auction closes/ Dancing starts
10:00 Raffle Drawing
10:10 Checkout opens (cash, check and credit cards accepted)
11:00 Event ends
THANKS to this very special and fun group of folks who are planning the event!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.