Fall Fest 2017 – T&E Care Salutes
The 2017 Fall Fest will be held on Saturday, November 11, from 6:30 to 11:00pm at St. Davids Golf Club in Wayne, PA. This year we will be saluting local heroes. What a wonderful way to honor all those from the community who do so much, including our veterans (as Nov. 11 is Veteran’s Day). As in the past, the Fall Fest is our largest fundraiser, so the support of the community is greatly needed. We will be looking for sponsors, prize donors, and anyone else willing to lend a hand. We are extremely grateful to Zeke Capital Advisors for being our lead sponsor again this year. What incredible local generosity! Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to get involved in any way.
We are excited to say that our band this year will be Dibbs Preston and the Detonators! Check out their tunes. We think they will fit into our casual hero theme very well! Dress is cocktail casual – nice jeans are even fine!
One way to support our Fall Fest is with the purchase of raffle tickets. There will also be a number of wonderful silent auction prizes at the event itself, but the raffle prizes are open to everyone, even if you can’t attend. As a reminder:
- Raffle tickets can be purchased in advance of the Fall Fest – see the link at the top of this page, to RSVP to the event, which also includes the ability to buy raffle tickets (even if you can’t attend the event).
- If you go to the event we will give you your tickets there. If you can’t go we will put your tickets into the basket(s) for you … we promise!
- Raffle tickets can also be purchased at the event itself.
- You do not need to be present to win!
- Winners will be contacted no later than Sunday evening, November 12.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shore House in Avalon NJ, 4 houses from the beach, great ocean views
- Available for up to one week, off season – dates include 3/17-5/19/18 & 9/15-11/17/18.
- Two living rooms, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths; sleeps 13
- Beautiful home – perfect for a romantic getaway, family reunion, friends gathering, guys golf weekend, etc.
- Winner is responsible for $214 cleaning fee and a refundable $500 security deposit.
$20/ticket (or 6 for $100) – you decide how many tickets you want for each of these amazing prizes
- An assortment of premium wines donated by T&E Care volunteers, $1000 value
- An Ethan & Niko necklace, donated by Wayne Jewelers, $330 value
- A 22″ x 42″ Wooden Flag made by the Flags of Valor, donated by a T&E Care volunteer, $200 value
- A $100 gift card to Nectar in Berwyn donated by a T&E Care volunteer, $100 value
- A Schwinn Elliptical 425 trainer, donated by Play It Again Sports, $600 value
- A GoPro HERO5 Black Camera, donated by T&E Care volunteers, $400 value
Sponsors and Auction/Raffle Prizes
If you’d be willing to offer any auction prizes or sponsor our event, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss details.
Sponsors are a significant source of revenue for this important fund raising event. If you or your business would be willing to sponsor us, we’d be more than happy to have a conversation. We are excited to announce sponsors at the following levels. Other than the Presenting Sponsor level, we are ALWAYS happy to add more! We are also looking for sponsors at any desired amount who could underwrite some of the costs of the event itself. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further options. Click here for the Fall Fest 2017 Sponsorship Packet.
Presenting Sponsor ($10,000) – Zeke Capital Advisors
Silver Sponsors ($1,000) – Melissa & Paul Acton, Eadeh Enterprises, Evolve IP, The Ferola Family Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation, Gretchen & Tim Guttman, Bonnie & Pete Motel, TD Bank, WSFS Bank, Claudia & Denny Willson, Nina & Steve Zodtner
Bronze Sponsors ($500) – Jeanne & Michael Dechiario, Sandra Grzybicki, DMD, PC, Heather & Brendan Heck, Bryn Mawr Trust, Citizens for Judge Sondergaard, Harvest Financial Partners, Paoli Village Shoppes, Patient First (Devon) RSM US Wealth Management LLC, Savvymainline.com, SV Dental, United States Liability Insurance
Westside Wellness Chiropractic Center – is underwriting the cost of postage for the invitations.
Chrissy Piombino Bennett, Custom Floral Design – is offering much assistance with our decorations at or below cost.
Devon Dental Services – is underwriting some of the expenses related to decorations.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach, Devon – volunteers there helped with our invitation mailing.
We will be holding both a silent auction and a raffle again this year. If you have a vacation home that you’d be willing to donate for a week or two, or any other prize idea, we’d be happy to discuss details with you. Lots of options for sure! Click here for the auction prize flyer with more details. Suggestions for prizes that are popular include:
- vacation homes
- dining, shopping, and/or spa certificates
- sports or event tickets
- wine baskets
- golf outings
- gift baskets with assorted items
- service based offers (interior decorator, painter, cooking, etc. etc.)
- your imagination has no limits!
Thanks for considering these opportunities to assist with this important event.
Who Is Your Everyday Hero?
Is you hero your child’s teacher? A local fireman? The doctors who cured your medical ailment? Your next door neighbor? Your mom or dad? Your seeing eye dog? The list is endless!
Even if you aren’t able to attend the event, please let us know who your Everyday Heroes are so we can properly salute them at our November 11 event. In making this submission, we would appreciate:
- Your name
- Your hero’s name (if you are submitting a group, then just include the generic or specific name of the group)
- Your relationship to this person/group
- One or two sentences why this person/group is your hero.
Send submissions to us at email@example.com. All submissions need to be made no later than October 15. The sooner we can begin to gather the names, the better off we’ll be. And yes you CAN send in more than one name!
Please note: We will not be separately contacting your Everyday Hero prior to the event. If you choose to let him/her/them know about this submission that’s totally up to you.
The Fall Fest 2017 Committee
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.