The 2018 Fall Fest will be held on Saturday, November 3, from 6:30 to 11:00pm at St. Davids Golf Club in Wayne, PA. As in the past there will be a silent auction and raffle – including TWO AMAZING feature raffle prizes – tickets to see Hamilton in NYC, and a week-long stay in a condo in the Florida Keys (see more details below). The Delta Squad Band (School of Rock House Band) will be performing for our entertainment and dancing desires. Tickets will cost $125 per person, including open bar, appetizers, seated dinner, and amazing dessert bar. Tickets will go on sale in early October. We expect the event to be as successful and fun as those in the past, and often does sell-out. As always, this event is our largest fundraiser, so the support of the community is really appreciated. From our sponsors and prize donors, to those buying raffle tickets and to those in attendance, we are thankful for all your support! We will be posting more details as we firm up our plans.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
In the spirit of the Blue Jeans Ball theme, guests are welcome to wear nice denim to this event.
RAFFLE PRIZES FOR 2018 FALL FEST
We are still firming up all the raffle and auction prizes this year – but we know we will have TWO FEATURED RAFFLE PRIZES this year! See below for more details. The tickets for these featured prizes will cost $100 each and a limited number will be sold. Don’t miss out on these amazing opportunities!
Featured Raffle Prize #1 – HAMILTON IN NYC
- Two tickets to see Hamilton in NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theater, Saturday matinee, May 4, 2019 2:00 (Orchestra Right, Row E, seats 10/12)
- The 2-disc Original Broadway Cast Recording CD for Hamilton, with all the words for the show included. (You will DEFINITELY want to listen to it before going!) Click HERE for a rendition of the opening song.
- A $400 Visa gift card – to help defray the costs of going to NYC – either for train tickets, a meal in the city, a hotel, or however you want to use it.
- Value – around $1600
Featured Raffle Prize #2 – FLORIDA CONDO
- Spend a week at a gorgeous Tranquility Bay Resort beach house in the heart of the Florida Keys in Marathon.
- Condo has 3 bedrooms (2 BR with queens, 1 BR with 2 twins), 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, washer/dryer, and maid service.
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
- No blackout dates, but 6 months advance notice is required to secure availability.
- Go to www.tranquilitybay.com for more information about the resort. Resort is near golf and tennis, swimming with dolphin, bike rentals, hiking, turtle hospital, jet skis/paddle board rentals, etc.
- All activities, transportation, and meals are the winner’s responsibility.
- Value – $10,500.
All raffle tickets will be going on sale near the beginning of October. You will be able to buy them right on our website or at the event itself. You do NOT need to be at the event to be a winner. (Remember – once all tickets are sold, we will close these prizes down. All other raffle prizes have unlimited ticket sales.) Additional raffle prizes will be listed here when they are confirmed. All other raffle prize tickets will be $20 each or 6 for $100.
Sponsors are a significant source of revenue for this important fund raising event. If you would like to sponsor this popular event, please let us know. The packet for sponsors can also be downloaded from the website. Options available include:
Presenting Sponsor ($10,000) … Platinum Sponsors ($5,000) … Gold Sponsors ($2500)
Silver Sponsors ($1,000) … Bronze Sponsors ($500)
SPONSORS TO DATE:
Presenting Sponsor ($10,000)
Platinum Sponsors ($5000)
Amy & Michael George, Sandi & Kirk Gorman, Nudy’s Cafe, Wells Fargo Advisors
Gold Sponsors ($2500)
Main Line Health, Managed Care Consultants, Penn Medicine, Cathy & Seamus Duffy
Silver Sponsors ($1,000)
Melissa & Paul Acton, Anonymous (2), Cindy & Jump Dautrich, Eadeh Enterprises, Evolve IP, Friends of Jump Dautrich, Gretchen & Tim Guttman, Lamb McErlane PC, Bonnie & Pete Motel, Protective Life Corporation, TD Bank, United States Liability Insurance, Claudia & Denny Willson, WSFS Bank, Nina & Steve Zodtner
Bronze Sponsors ($500)
Bryn Mawr Trust, Jeanne & Michael Dechiario, Euro Motorcars Devon, The Ferola Family Fund of the Philadelphia Foundation, Sandra Grzybicki, DMD, PC, Harvest Financial Partners, Patient First Devon, Paoli Village Shoppes, RSM US Wealth Management LLC, Savvymainline.com, SV Dental, The Leslie Miller and Richard Worley Foundation
With very special thanks to our extraordinary supporter
Underwriters, In-Kind Donors, and Raffle/Auction Prize Donors
We will need lots of additional help above and beyond our sponsor list. If you have any other ideas on ways to support us then please let us know.
Donate with a Credit Card or PayPal
If you are interested in sponsoring the Fall Fest, or just making a donation in general, you can use the PayPal link below.
- If sponsoring, please also send us your sponsor packet form (that can be mailed, or scanned/emailed).
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to make this donation; any major credit card will work.
- T&E Care will NOT be given any of your personal credit card information.
- T&E Care will get your address and email so we can send a thank you note.
- There is a small fee that T&E Care will be charged for these donations. If you use this link – we will get notice of the donation, but there will not be any explanation about WHY you made the donation. If you can send an email alerting us to the donation – that will help us track it more carefully.
- If you’d rather mail a check that works, too. (Checks should be mailed to T&E Care, PO Box 2111, Southeastern, PA 19399, attn: Fall Fest)
The Fall Fest 2018 Committee
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.