School Supply Drive 2017 Is Closed-Thank you for all of your support
Mark Your Calendars!
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
Many THANKS for the recent donations ….
- June 2017 – Thanks again to Talbots for hosting a shopping day for T&E Care in May. We received the check and are pleased to have this partnership!
- June 2017 – Special thanks to Trinity Presbyterian Church (Berwyn) for their recent donation. We always appreciate this partnership!
- Special thanks to the Tredyffrin Easttown Education Association for a recent donation to T&E Care. We work hand in hand with the staff in this district and this donation is MUCH appreciated.
- June 2017 – Thanks to the Willis Foundation for offering a grant to T&E Care. We are excited about this new partnership.
- May 2017 – Thanks to the Wawa Foundation for extending a grant to T&E Care to be used for our lunch program. What a perfect partnership!
- May 2017 – A huge shout out to SAP for matching the donation made through the German shopping day last December. We are very thankful for this extra donation!
- May 2017 – Thanks to FLITE for the computer grant funding – this is such as important grant to help us fund our computer refurbishing program as well as our new laptops for the college students we support. And thanks to Bruce Gibbard for helping set up all the computers.
- May 2017 – Thanks to St. John’s Presbyterian Church Women’s Fellowship group for selecting T&E Care for a donation.
- April 2017 – Thanks to the Church of the Good Samaritan for their surprise donation to help us with our general family support. We appreciate this partnership!
- April 2017 – Thanks to New Eagle Elementary School for hosting the annual Fun Run and donating some of the money raised to T&E Care. This is a fun tradition and we thank them so much for this support!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.