- School Supply Drive sorting July 26.
Mark your calendars for the 11th annual Fall Fest – Saturday, November 3.
Annual T&E Care School Supply Drive – July 5-22
Wrapping up now
The annual School Supply Drive is finishing up. Hopefully all donations have been dropped off by now. If you have something more to donate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Our SIGN-UP GENIUS PAGE is finished, thanks to our very generous community!. A few volunteer sorters are still needed on July 26 at Conestoga. LOTS more details can be found on our School Supply Drive website page. We very much appreciate your assistance!
The 2018 Fall Fest
Mark your calendars for the very exciting fund raiser for T&E Care – the Fall Fest. This year’s event will be held again at St. Davids Golf Club on Saturday, November 3, 6:30-11. If you would like information on how to sponsor this popular event, or our silent auction/raffle prizes, or how to get involved in the planning – check out our Fall Fest website page. Questions can be sent to us at email@example.com.
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
Many THANKS for the recent donations ….
- July 2018 – Thanks again to Fazal Syed for hosting the tennis clinic in June. What a generous person to donate his time and talent on behalf of T&E Care.
- June 2018 – The St. John’s Presbyterian Women’s Fellowship Board surprised us with a wonderful donation.
- June 2018 – The Charitable Flex Fund made a donation to T&E Care through an individual request.
- June 2018 – FLITE covered much of the cost of our Computers for Kids program.
- May 2018 – Jennifer on the Avenue (Berwyn) did a shopping day for us a few weeks ago.
- May 2018 – St. Monica’s Church recently received special donations that they were able to turn around and offer to some area non-profits, and T&E Care was luckily on that list. This was an amazing donation that will certainly be put to good use as we continue to help local families.
- May 2018 – matching gifts came from J&J, Merck Foundation, Chubb, and the Boeing Company. These are easy and much appreciated ways to lend some extra support!
- May 2018 – Village Wellness made a donation to T&E Care through “laughter yoga” on World Laughter Day! Now that’s a FUN donation to receive!
- May 2018 – a huge shout out to the families and staff at New Eagle ES for hosting the annual Fun Run and supporting T&E Care in the process. (see pix below)
- April 2018 – the James J Brooke Estate Plumbing & Heating Inc made a nice donation to T&E Care – just because!
- April 2018 – a big thanks to the Beaumont Elementary School staff and families for their support of a recent fun day event, with the proceeds coming to T&E Care.
- April 2018 – St. Peter’s Church in the Great Valley donated their Good Friday offering to T&E Care – what a nice gesture!.
- April 2018 – a shout out to Paoli Village Shoppes for making a donation to our camp program for 2018.
- March 2018 – Thanks to St. Luke Church for including T&E Care in their alternative gift program for the past holidays.
- March 2018 – Thanks to the GE Foundation for an amazing matching donation.
- February 2018 – Thanks to the Thornedge Foundation for making a terrific donation to our organization.
- February 2018 – Thanks to employee giving programs at both Merck Foundation and The Boeing Company – these programs really help us a lot!
- January 2018 – Thanks to the Berwyn United Methodist Church for putting us in their Alternative Gift program for the holidays.
- January 2018 – thanks to The Upper Main Line Rotary Charitable Fund for a TERRIFIC donation. We are very proud of this partnership. (see pix below)
- January 2018 – thanks to the VFMS PTO for making a donation to T&E Care. It’s fun and IMPORTANT to have the support of the local PTOs!
- January 2018 – Tompkins VIST Bank made a wonderful donation to T&E Care, in conjunction with Easttown Township – we very much appreciate this assistance!
- January 2018 – The Baptist Church in the Great Valley and the United Church of Christ at Valley Forge made nice donations to T&E Care to support our efforts. Thanks!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.