2017 Holiday Drive – NOW LIVE
The Holiday Drive Wish lists ARE NOW LIVE on Sign Up Genius, it will stay open through December 2.(or sooner if everything gets claimed) We are still looking for volunteers, see the Holiday Drive page for more details on the Sign Up Genius and volunteer needs.
- December 3 and 4 – drop off donations at St. Johns Presbyterian Church, 217 Berkley Rd, Devon.
- December 5-7 – wrap and deliver donations (these will be the dates when we’ll need volunteers)
If you represent a group that would like to partner with our holiday drive, send an email now to email@example.com. Questions in general can be sent to that same email address.
MANY gift cards will be needed for the drive – if you want to start your shopping early and this idea works for you, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work out a plan.
Fall Fest Results
Thanksgiving and Holiday Dinners 2017
The Thanksgiving dinners are cooked and delivered! Thanks to St. Luke Church for hosting, and to all those donors and volunteers who made this such a special and delicious success! Pictures and more details are on our Special Dinners page.
The Holiday Dinner info will be coming soon. If you can help with this special meal – let us know! More details can be found at the Special Dinners website page.
Special Events for T&E Care this fall
Fall is always a busy time for T&E Care. Not only do we host our own Fall Fest fundraiser and run our Holiday Drive, but other groups are also holding events for us! Please check out the Special Events page to get more information about these special events. Your support is always most appreciated!
- Saturday, November 25, annual Turkey Burn presented by Mojo Fitness, DVFS, 9am
- Saturday, December 2, 7-10, Deck 5 and Blue Sky Bands perform at 30 Main for T&E Care
- Sunday, December 3, 3-7 – German Christmas Market – Weihnachtsmrkt
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
Many THANKS for the recent donations ….
- November 2017 – Thanks to 30 Main (Berwyn) for offering a Thanksgiving dinner for 4 to a local family. What a delicious way to offer support!
- November 2017 – A HUGE shout out to the Paoli Business & Professional Association for selecting T&E Care as their charity during their fall fund raiser. We were recently given a check for $5000!! This is an enormous benefit to the families we support.
- November 2017 – Thanks to Daphne’s Details and Jennifer on the Avenue for hosting special shopping days for T&E Care this fall. We really appreciate the support of these local businesses!
- October 2017 – Thanks to the Glen Valley Garden Club for their donation to our cause. A GREAT support!
- October 2017 – Many thanks to the WW Smith Foundation for approving our grant to help cover some of the costs of our Home & Hearth Program. This partnership is huge in our efforts to keep families safe and in their homes.
- October 2017 – Thanks again to FLITE for helping with the grant to cover the cost of back packs for our recent School Supply Drive.
- September 2017 – Thanks to Our Lady of Assumption for a wonderful donation from their outreach program!
- August 2017 – Thanks to McAndrews Law Offices for their recent generous donation!
- July 2017 – Special thanks to CCRES for supporting our College Assistance Program with a $5000 grant. The students we support REALLY appreciate this support.
- July 2017 – We appreciate the matching gifts from GE Foundation and from Chubb – two very generous organizations.
- June 2017 – Thanks again to Talbots for hosting a shopping day for T&E Care in May. We received the check and are pleased to have this partnership!
- June 2017 – Special thanks to Trinity Presbyterian Church (Berwyn) for their recent donation. We always appreciate this partnership!
- Special thanks to the Tredyffrin Easttown Education Association for a recent donation to T&E Care. We work hand in hand with the staff in this district and this donation is MUCH appreciated.
- June 2017 – Thanks to the Willis Foundation for offering a grant to T&E Care. We are excited about this new partnership.
- May 2017 – Thanks to the Wawa Foundation for extending a grant to T&E Care to be used for our lunch program. What a perfect partnership!
- May 2017 – A huge shout out to SAP for matching the donation made through the German shopping day last December. We are very thankful for this extra donation!
- May 2017 – Thanks to FLITE for the computer grant funding – this is such as important grant to help us fund our computer refurbishing program as well as our new laptops for the college students we support. And thanks to Bruce Gibbard for helping set up all the computers.
- May 2017 – Thanks to St. John’s Presbyterian Church Women’s Fellowship group for selecting T&E Care for a donation.
- April 2017 – Thanks to the Church of the Good Samaritan for their surprise donation to help us with our general family support. We appreciate this partnership!
- April 2017 – Thanks to New Eagle Elementary School for hosting the annual Fun Run and donating some of the money raised to T&E Care. This is a fun tradition and we thank them so much for this support!
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.