If you are looking for help with summer camp costs, please go to our camp page.
If you need help with your taxes, click here.
If you want to sign up to receive the T&E Care blast emails, click here!
- Kids Clothing Event – April 4-13 (collections); April 19-20 (event)
- Start to save your kids clothes for the 2018 Kids Clothing Event – coming this spring.
Annual T&E Care Kids’ Clothing Event
We are getting ready for the annual T&E Care Kids’ Clothing Event – to be held this year right after spring break. If you are doing any change-overs for your kids’ clothes – please save them for this very important event. We’ll be collecting clothes from April 4-13. If you hope to get a good bargain for your kids – then please join us at this event. We are holding it this year on April 19 and 20. All the details can be found on our special website page. We hope you can help out and/or join us!
Special Needs for Local Families
If you have the ability to help with any of these VERY important needs for a few of our local families please let us know. The power of “community” can often make the impossible possible. Thank you.
Many THANKS for the recent donations ….
- January 2018 – thanks to the VFMS PTO for making a donation to T&E Care. It’s fun and IMPORTANT to have the support of the local PTOs!
- January 2018 – Tompkins VIST Bank made a wonderful donation to T&E Care, in conjunction with Easttown Township – we very much appreciate this assistance!
- January 2018 – The Baptist Church in the Great Valley and the United Church of Christ at Valley Forge made nice donations to T&E Care to support our efforts. Thanks!
- December 2017 – A special thanks to Weihnachtsmarkt – the German Christmas Market organized by Helena Malarkey – which raised funds for T&E Care.
- December 2017 – Amazing thanks to those supporting the St. Norbert’s Giving Tree which helped to provide over $1400 in gift cards for our holiday drive.
- December 2017 – Thanks to those who attended the Blue Sky and Deck 5 Band Concerts on December 2 – the music was wonderful and they raised over $1200 in gift cards! We appreciate 30 Main offering us the space for the event.
- November 2017 – A big thanks to all who attended the annual Turkey Burn for T&E Care – run by Cindy Brauer and Mojo Fitness. $600 was raised in one hour – that’s a lot of sweat!
- November 2017 – Thanks to 30 Main (Berwyn) for offering a Thanksgiving dinner for 4 to a local family. What a delicious way to offer support!
- November 2017 – A HUGE shout out to the Paoli Business & Professional Association for selecting T&E Care as their charity during their fall fund raiser. We were recently given a check for $5000!! This is an enormous benefit to the families we support.
- November 2017 – Thanks to Daphne’s Details and Jennifer on the Avenue for hosting special shopping days for T&E Care this fall. We really appreciate the support of these local businesses!
- October 2017 – Thanks to the Glen Valley Garden Club for their donation to our cause. A GREAT support!
- October 2017 – Many thanks to the WW Smith Foundation for approving our grant to help cover some of the costs of our Home & Hearth Program. This partnership is huge in our efforts to keep families safe and in their homes.
- October 2017 – Thanks again to FLITE for helping with the grant to cover the cost of back packs for our recent School Supply Drive.
- September 2017 – Thanks to Our Lady of Assumption for a wonderful donation from their outreach program!
- August 2017 – Thanks to McAndrews Law Offices for their recent generous donation!
- July 2017 – Special thanks to CCRES for supporting our College Assistance Program with a $5000 grant. The students we support REALLY appreciate this support.
- July 2017 – We appreciate the matching gifts from GE Foundation and from Chubb – two very generous organizations.
- June 2017 – Thanks again to Talbots for hosting a shopping day for T&E Care in May. We received the check and are pleased to have this partnership!
- June 2017 – Special thanks to Trinity Presbyterian Church (Berwyn) for their recent donation. We always appreciate this partnership!
- Special thanks to the Tredyffrin Easttown Education Association for a recent donation to T&E Care. We work hand in hand with the staff in this district and this donation is MUCH appreciated.
- June 2017 – Thanks to the Willis Foundation for offering a grant to T&E Care. We are excited about this new partnership.
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.