Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Futon – gently used queen futon, can be delivered pic below PM 7/17/21
- Bedroom set – double bed including mattress and bedding if needed, desk (47 wide x 20 deep), chair and dresser with hutch (49 wide x 21 deep and 6 feet high) pics below Would like to donate by first week of August KW 7/15
- Desk and Chair – refurbished and repainted white desk great for small space, plus black office chair. The chair seat has a new washable cover. Desk is 31″ W x
20″ D x 30″ high and has a drawer. Would like to donate by end of July. Pic below. AS 712/21
- Exercise Bike – older but still in fine working condition for basic workout, pic below, brand Monark – model is a Mark II, seat and handlebars adjustable L 7/8/21
- Twin trundle bed – pic below, mattress included and sheets too if needed SH 7/7/21
- Twin Bed – wooden twin bed frame and set (mattress, bed skirt, comforter). It’s a nice set in good shape. pic below LB 6/24/21
- Twin bed – Pottery Barn head board and footboard, twin (no mattress) pic below LM 6/1/21
Twin trundle bed frame – twin trundle metal bed frame that holds two twin mattresses, and the mattresses too SF 4/11/21
- Dresser – light wood dresser pic below, 58” long, 35” high, 18” dee DH 4/6/21
- Dresser – darker wood dresser, pic below, donor says dresser in good shape just dirty in pic and has a scratch on top surface 42” long, 35 ¾ high, 20” deep DH 4/6/21
- Table – great solid wood table. Grey base, top is whitewashed. Has a leaf to extend, 58” long (with an additional 18” extension leaf), 42” wide, 29.5” high pic below LH 3/29/21
Graco click connect stroller and car seat – model is Graco Pramette DXL purchased in January 2020, only used for 6 months , pic below SS 2/8/21
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.