Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Bed and Desk set – twin bed (frame, box spring & headboard, not the mattress), night stand, and desk + chair, see pics below AK 5/27/22
- Dresser -Espresso colored. 35 1/2” x 19” x 49”. Silver drawer pulls pic below AM 5/27/22
- Encyclopedias – Full set of leather bound Encyclopedia Britannica pic below MB 4/28/22
- Desk and book shelf – Ikea desk, with hutch and matching bookshelf, pics below The bookcase is 32″wX80″TallX11″deep, Desk is 48″WX30HX30D. Hutches that add storage on top of the desk are another 30″H. TB 4/26/22
- Dining table – 6′ by 3′ pic below MS 3/23/22
- Sofa – see pic below MC 3/7/22
- Recliner – see pic below MC 3/7/22
- Desk Chair – 3 available from library, in good condition, adjustable height, pic below AS 2/8/22
- Toddler booster seat – donor can deliver, almost new (used for occasional grandchild visits) – included in pix below; NM 1/3/22
] Desk Chair AS 2/8[/caption]
high chair – 1/3/22
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need who live in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.