Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Artificial Tree – brand new in box, 4′ tall GL 11/24/20
- Two toddler chairs – Pottery Barn toddler chairs pic below AS 11/22/20
- Dryer – still working condition but 27 years old, electric Whirpool Super Capacity model LE9680XW BM 11/22/20
- Full bed and matching dresser/chest measures 2′ x 7′ pics below AL 10/31/20
- Cream colored desk, 2 small dressers, pix below, donor can deliver, NZ, 10/23/20
- Two End Tables – black, made by Lane, wood pic below LH 10/23/20
- Table desk – 4’x2′, adjustable height, pix below CC, 10/21/20
- Dorm-size refrigerator, table top microwave, 3 chairs, pix included below; JA, 10/18/20
- Chairs – two chairs, pic below PE 8/6/20
- Double Bed – mattress and box spring pic below JM 4/11/20
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.