Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Microwave – counter top microwave in good working condition. Measurements coming soon. ES 9/17/20
- Dresser – 36″w x 54″h x 17-1/4″d picture below ES 9/17/20
- Night stand – (matches dresser above) – 26-1/5″w x 25″h x 17-1/4″d pic below ES 9/17/20
- Table and 6 chairs – table is 36″ x 60″, 6 chairs, see pic below AC 8/28/20
- Two twin bed frames – maple finish, headboard, footboard, side frame pic below KD 8/25/20
- Double Bed frame – light maple finish, headboard, footboard, side frame pics below KD 8/25/20
- Two Chairs – Two (2) chairs with blue & white checker covers. Measure: 39″ H x 18″ W x 24″ D. Seat height is 19″pic below PE 8/6/20
- TV Stand -TV Stand has a glass top and two glass shelves. It measures 20.5″ H x 48″ W x 18.5″ D. It held a 55″ TV with no problem. The two shelves come out for easier carry and transport pic below PE 8/6/20
- Wardrobe – measures 39 ¾ “x 64”x20”, pic below CG 8/10/20
- Double Bed – mattress and box spring pic below JM 4/11/20
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.