Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Electric Range – 5 years old, LG, 30″, convection oven, in great working condition, pic below JB 10/10/21
- Twin bed – see pic below, twin bed with mattress included with mattress cover SF 9/27/21
- Furnace Filters – pic below shows measurements and brand 20 x 20 x 2 Filterbuy – DG 9/7/27
- Crib – see pic below MB 8/5/21
- Futon – gently used queen futon, can be delivered pic below PM 7/17/21
- Desk and Chair – refurbished and repainted white desk great for small space, plus black office chair. The chair seat has a new washable cover. Desk is 31″ W x
20″ D x 30″ high and has a drawer. Would like to donate by end of July. Pic below. AS 712/21
- Dresser – light wood dresser pic below, 58” long, 35” high, 18” dee DH 4/6/21
- Dresser – darker wood dresser, pic below, donor says dresser in good shape just dirty in pic and has a scratch on top surface 42” long, 35 ¾ high, 20” deep DH 4/6/21
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.