Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Dresser – pic below 26 1/2 w x 15 deep x 33 1/2 high GJ 2/25/21
- Dresser – 60”w x 35.5h x 22.5d, pic below, Both sides have a cabinet with one shelf inside and there are three drawers down the middle. Color is like an espresso brown. A great width for families with babies as the changing pad fits nicely on top with plenty of room for diapers, etc. Nice furniture company so really solid and looks a lot better than pictured. AL 2/21/21
- TV – 30″ flat screen TV , LG brand, about 4 years old, high definition flat screen, pic below LR 2/14/21
- Entertainment Center Console – 39.5”W x 78”H x 21 5/8”D, two pics below SV 2/12/21
- TV – 42 inch Panasonic Plasma television from 2009 that still works. It comes with a working remote and sits on a base. pic below RS 2/11/21
- TV – 32 inch Olevia older model, working flat screen TV, pic below KS 2/11/21
- Stove – KitchenAid – electric stove (4 burners), available in mid-April CM 2/9/21
Graco click connect stroller and car seat – model is Graco Pramette DXL purchased in January 2020, only used for 6 months , pic below SS 2/8/21
- Walkers – one regular silver one, one has wheels and a seat PH 2/8/21
- Youth snow/winter outerwear – 2 jackets pics and sizes below TD 2/4/21
- Dorm Size refrigerator – JA 10/7/20
The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown township areas.
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.