Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- wooden crib, does not have a drop-down side and is very sturdy. sides can taken off to be turn crib into a full-size bed for when the child grows; 9/25/17, MJ
- Dropleaf table 28 inches high, 40 inches wide and 22 inches deep when the leaves are folded. Each leaf is about 20 inches when extended and when both are extended it stretches out to five feet, 4/25/17, JB
- Desk – 30” high, 50” wide, 24” deep. 3 drawers and one pullout keyboard drawer. It’s in pretty good shape. JF 11/2/17 pic below
- Refrigerator – Maytag Stainless Steel frig, side by side, about 4 years old, dimensions 69.75″h, 36″w, 31.33″d (handles add additional 2.5″) donor can’t deliver so will have to arrange for delivery LK 11/27/17
- Christmas Tree – 7.5′ artificial Balsam Hill tree, 4 years old, comes with replacement lighting JW 12/13/17
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.