Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Lots and lots of holiday decorations available – house nick knacks, fake wreaths, tree decorations, etc. If interested let us know. 9/30/17, DM
- futon, pix below of futon, can not deliver; only available a short time 9/25/17, MF
- 2 twin beds – could be used as bunks (include frame, mattresses, box springs), good condition, 9/25/17, MJ
- wooden crib, does not have a drop-down side and is very sturdy. sides can taken off to be turn crib into a full-size bed for when the child grows; 9/25/17, MJ
- 2 twin beds (includes frame, mattresses and box springs), good shape; donor can help deliver – 9/20/17, MH
- dresser/baby changing table (currently disassembled but they have all the parts – see pix below), medium dark brown wood finish; also an upholstered armchair (no pix currently), CR, 9/5/17
- Dropleaf table 28 inches high, 40 inches wide and 22 inches deep when the leaves are folded. Each leaf is about 20 inches when extended and when both are extended it stretches out to five feet, 4/25/17, JB
- Two twin sized bed linen sets – Includes comforters, shams, flat and fitted sheets, pillow cases, and bed ruffles. Good condition. Pics below. LC 10/15/17
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.