Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Bookshelf – a few scratches on the top, not bad ones. 43”w x 34”h Must be picked up by 3/25, pic below CT 3/13/19
- Full sized headboard (hardware attached) and matching side table – pic below KP 3/13/19
- IKEA full mattress and pine platform – would need to be picked up in Wayne pic below KR 3/13/19
- Double bed (mattress, box spring, frame) available, set of almost new sheets, must be picked up; 3/1/19, CT
- Leather couch – in good condition, has been exposed to pets, 90″ long would need to be picked up in Wayne pic below CS 2/7/19
- Floral Couch – pet free home, seats 3-4 people, in great condition pic below LG 4/10/18
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.