Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Tall dresser, we can deliver it if local, See pix below, 6/22/2017 JR
- Bikes (10-speed girls bike; 20″ boys bike), 2 scooters pix below; only available until early July, 6/20/17 AR
- Dropleaf table 28 inches high, 40 inches wide and 22 inches deep when the leaves are folded. Each leaf is about 20 inches when extended and when both are extended it stretches out to five feet, 4/25/17, JB
- two twin beds – mattresses, box springs, frames, 3/15/17, CR
- daybed and mattress, 1/5/17 MR
- white metal daybed and mattress (girly look to bed), 12/26/16, AB
- twin mattress and box spring, LP
- 4 drawer metal file cabinet, can you pick it up? 6/16/16 T
- desk, pix below, 5/14/16
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.