Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Dropleaf table 28 inches high, 40 inches wide and 22 inches deep when the leaves are folded. Each leaf is about 20 inches when extended and when both are extended it stretches out to five feet, 4/25/17, JB
- Desk – 30” high, 50” wide, 24” deep. 3 drawers and one pullout keyboard drawer. It’s in pretty good shape. JF 11/2/17 pic below
- Refrigerator – Maytag Stainless Steel frig, side by side, about 4 years old, dimensions 69.75″h, 36″w, 31.33″d (handles add additional 2.5″) donor can’t deliver so will have to arrange for delivery LK 11/27/17
- Table – maple table, 44″x31″ with self storing leaf. Top is stained natural color, legs are black. In good shape. KW 12/19/17 pic below
- Two Girls Fleece Jackets – They are all brand new and are from Uniqlo: Black XS, Cream S. Nice fuzzy texture. Pictures are below. KH 1/24/18
- Love Seat, Large Chair with Footrest – off white love seat and large chair with footrest. Looking to have picked up before 2/8/18. Measurements are as follows: Loveseat: 70″ W x 40″ D x 32″ H, Chair 55″W x 43 1/2 D x 32″ H, Footrest 53 ” W x 30 1/2 ” D x 17 1/2 ” H Pics below – pics appear different colors – but both items are the off-white color. PS 1/30/18
- Futon Sofa and Chair – Couch 85” long, 43” deep and 37” high, Chair same height and depth and 37.5” wide. Looking to donate by 2/7 or so. JC 1/30/18
- Dresser – 50.5″ h, 36″ w, 18″ d, in good shape. Matching bed – see below. Pics below KB 3/19/18
- Twin Bed – headboard with shelving and two drawers storage under bed, new mattress will be included if needed (available after 5/10 if ok to wait- if need is urgent, then could go before then) pics below KB 3/19/18
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.