Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Twin Mattress – like new, was on a daybed that was never used DA 11/3/18
- Full Mattress – full mattress, frame and box spring JD 11/8/18
- Artificial Christmas Trees – two different ones available – one 6 feet and one 6.5 feet, both only used once KP 10/19/18
- Toy Kitchen – in great condition, measures 40″ h x 30″ w x 13″ d see picture below JB 10/12/18
- Small Couch – in good condition, measures 5 ft long x 34 wide x 32 high, picture below MT 9/18/18
- Couch – in good condition, greyish/green and measures 7′ x 3′ pic below MH 9/9/18
- Student Desk – measures 24″ x 50″, in good condition, needs pick up by mid-Sept – pic below LH 8/25/18
- Outdoor patio furniture – has been outdoors so has some wear but in good shape. See pix below. SF, 6/26/18
- Panasonic phone – brand new (landline) – base with answering machine, with 2 extensions, JB, 6/23/18
- Desk – 30” high, 50” wide, 24” deep. 3 drawers and one pullout keyboard drawer. It’s in pretty good shape. JF 11/2/17 pic below
- Table – maple table, 44″x31″ with self storing leaf. Top is stained natural color, legs are black. In good shape. KW 12/19/17 pic below
- Love Seat – brown love seat, family owned dog and cat but not allowed on furniture, in good condition pic below BH 4/10/18
- Floral Couch – pet free home, seats 3-4 people, in great condition pic below LG 4/10/18
- Chair – green oversized chair, picture below EG 4/23/18
- Girls Bike – gently used 18″ bike (for maybe 6-7 year old) KG 5/28/18
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.