Offers of Free “Stuff”
Local community members occasionally offer items that are in great shape. If you have a need for any of the following items, please let us know and we’ll connect you with the person making the offer. Remember these are first come first served, so don’t delay if you see something you want. Tredyffrin or Easttown residents only.
NOTE: Please know that it is VERY helpful if you can provide the transportation needed to pick up your item(s) of choice.
- Toddler Beds – three toddler beds, all each one year old and in great condition, mattress included, pic below AB 1/13/19
- Twin Mattress – twin mattress and box spring, 10 years old but in great shape TC 11/28/18
- Couch – in good condition, greyish/green and measures 7′ x 3′ pic below MH 9/9/18
- Outdoor patio furniture – has been outdoors so has some wear but in good shape. See pix below. SF, 6/26/18
- Floral Couch – pet free home, seats 3-4 people, in great condition pic below LG 4/10/18
- Chair – green oversized chair, picture below EG 4/23/18
- Girls Bike – gently used 18″ bike (for maybe 6-7 year old) KG 5/28/18
T&E Care is an IRS recognized non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. The official registration and financial information of Tredyffrin & Easttown Care may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.